Concentration Game - Mark II

If you want to guess, go right ahead.... :D

Naaah... it's OK..... Don't wanna get burned.

And yes that's a clue... as was my previous post. :p

But i actually knew one straight away... purrrr........ :cattail:

Don't happen very often do it... eh...muffy the vampire fucker?
 
Naaah... it's OK..... Don't wanna get burned.

And yes that's a clue... as was my previous post. :p

But i actually knew one straight away... purrrr........ :cattail:

Don't happen very often do it... eh...muffy the vampire fucker?

Nope, it don't...and I don't fuck vampires....I do like a nice stake though. :D

And you know what happens when you set a vampire on fire... :p
 
welcome back, LM:)

as for the pic, i have no idea...short of the vampire theme, that is.
and there are too many of those movies to randomly guess one:eek:

*makes mental note to ask Essa how these "unofficial guesses" work*
 
welcome back, LM:)

as for the pic, i have no idea...short of the vampire theme, that is.
and there are too many of those movies to randomly guess one:eek:

*makes mental note to ask Essa how these "unofficial guesses" work*

Thanks SS :rose:

You may have been slightly led astray by the vampire theme there....those are not clues, just DB's attempt at humour ;)

There are other clues floating around...they're definitely out of this world.... :D
 
Morning 'trators :kiss:

Just passing through, not fully dressed yet and I have a meeting in half an hour ;) :D
 
Morning luscious LM :kiss::rose: *twirls you around the floor*

Morning 'Trators, may it be a wonderful one :):kiss:

Hmmm I think I'll have a bash at Alien III, I've always wanted a huge gun and they were all bald in that :D
 
Morning luscious LM :kiss::rose: *twirls you around the floor*

Morning 'Trators, may it be a wonderful one :):kiss:

Hmmm I think I'll have a bash at Alien III, I've always wanted a huge gun and they were all bald in that :D

Morning, gorgeous Morri :kiss: :rose:

It's a very, very good guess....unfortunately you haven't managed to count correctly.... ;)
 
Back
Top