Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear What State am I in?... other than confusion Litster,

You can't make meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*stands idly next to you, waiting for incoming traffic*

:)
 
Dear Gets Too Much Enjoyment Outta My Pain Litster,

I just did :p

Oy. Can't we just try the fridge experiment instead?

I promise it's not just cause I want you to clean it out.

:)
 
Dear I'll Give You What You Want Just To Prove You Don't Want It Litster,

Meanie. :(

No you've done the fridge thing, and Momma's got enough reason to be pissed at you

And no, i'm not doing the Hall closet experiment either!

Get over it! :p

Ike not coming to visit you! :D
 
Dear Miss Wordy McWord Litster,

You started it!

I tried to start the fridge thing, it was aborted due to the whole motherly stance of "You're not allowed to suffocate your brother." :confused:

What about the attic?

*gasp!* You've gone too far! *pinch*
 
Dearest Handsome, heading north Litster that makes my heart race...

I sure hope the truck guy gets it together. :)

and I'm off to dream of you.:kiss::kiss:

You make me glow...in so many, oh so nice, ways.:heart::heart:

ILY PWD...and always will :heart::heart::heart:

Your K:heart:
 
Dear cameraless Litster,

Next time bring along a photog to properly catalog the event. No matter how brief it was, said photog would have a speed shutter. Or was it shudder? No, that was yours! :p
 
Dear Tearin' Up the Loveseat Litster,

I sincerely doubt the photog would've had enough time to turn the camera on ;)
 
Dear Music Man Litster,

I have been spending some time this afternoon, while chillaxin, listening to some Bloodhound Gang...laughing my ass off.

As stated in the 'what music are you listening to now' thread. I do believe, dear Sir, you have totally polluted me :D

I like it. :rose::kiss:
 
Dear Music Man Litster,

I have been spending some time this afternoon, while chillaxin, listening to some Bloodhound Gang...laughing my ass off.

As stated in the 'what music are you listening to now' thread. I do believe, dear Sir, you have totally polluted me :D

I like it. :rose::kiss:

Dear assless Litster,

I just have to ask-which songs of theirs do you like best?
 
Dear Litster,

I shouldn't have taken the bait and should've seen that thread for what it is.

I apologize. Next time I'll just walk away.
 
Dear assless Litster,

I just have to ask-which songs of theirs do you like best?

Dear Bloodhound Curious Litster,

The only song I've heard of theirs before...The Bad Touch.

so...what do you suggest...you can pollute me too ;)

(not so big on Screwing You On the Beach At Night...no, not you E...the song :p)
 
Dear made me open iTunes and YouTube Litster

For wordplay I find "Mope" to be very funny (click here to hear the intro cut off from the video version)

For mocking religion I like Hell Yeah

For mocking the porn industry The Ballad of Chasey Lain is always a hoot

Finally there is also Yummy Down on This, although I find the sound effects on the bridge to leave something to be desired-the Happy Days comments are funny enough in themselves to risk it. :D

That playlist should either make you laugh lots K, or cause you to iggy me :p
 
Dear made me open iTunes and YouTube Litster

For wordplay I find "Mope" to be very funny (click here to hear the intro cut off from the video version)

For mocking religion I like Hell Yeah

For mocking the porn industry The Ballad of Chasey Lain is always a hoot

Finally there is also Yummy Down on This, although I find the sound effects on the bridge to leave something to be desired-the Happy Days comments are funny enough in themselves to risk it. :D

That playlist should either make you laugh lots K, or cause you to iggy me :p


Dear I Didn't Make You Do Anything You Didn't Want To Do Litster,

"you've had a lot of dick
I've had a lot of time
You've had a lot of dick cheese
but you ain't had mine?"

LOL

Seriously, that has me laughing hard here.

:p Yep...you are now also a spoiler of innocents (hey! yes I am) as well.

K whoisnotputtingyouoniggy :kiss:
 
Dear "Your version is funnier than the original, but I'm a stickler for details" Litster

It's "You've had a lot of dick, Chasey." :D

E hopingimstillnotoniggy:D
 
Dear "Your version is funnier than the original, but I'm a stickler for details" Litster

It's "You've had a lot of dick, Chasey." :D

E hopingimstillnotoniggy:D

Dear my Version IS Better Litster!

if you listen to that while multitasking, there is no telling what you'll hear~

Did it make you laugh? If so, I don't care how wrong it was...lol

K whohasonly3peopleoniggy,you'ssafe:rose::kiss:
 
Dear "it made me laugh almost as much as yesterday's blurt" Litster

It made me laugh almost as much as yesterday's blurt :D

Hope you enjoy the others as much :kiss:

e whohasonlyonepersononiggyperhapsishouldbranchout
 
Dear "it made me laugh almost as much as yesterday's blurt" Litster

It made me laugh almost as much as yesterday's blurt :D

Hope you enjoy the others as much :kiss:

e whohasonlyonepersononiggyperhapsishouldbranchout

Dear Don't you Dare Branch Out With Me Litser...

Don't you dare!

I'm gonna have to watch myself around you!!!!!

Kwhocangiveyoualistofiggyworthyifyouneedhelp
 
Dear "who's self-checking in their panties would I laugh at if I iggy'd you" Litster

Who's..... aw, it's up there *points* :rolleyes:

e noworriesittookalotformetoiggythispersondontthinkyoudeverdothesamethingandnowimgoingtocontinuejusttoseeifyoureadtotheendofthisifyoudothenpmmeandwecanlaughtogetheraboutit

:D
 
Dear "who's self-checking in their panties would I laugh at if I iggy'd you" Litster

Who's..... aw, it's up there *points* :rolleyes:

e noworriesittookalotformetoiggythispersondontthinkyoudeverdothesamethingandnowimgoingtocontinuejusttoseeifyoureadtotheendofthisifyoudothenpmmeandwecanlaughtogetheraboutit

:D

Ah, Dear Gets His Jollies at My Expense Litster...

I'm glad I bring you such utter glee.

*off to pm E*

K whorefusestobeanythngbutherself,sothere!:D
 
Dear "how quickly she forgets the day someone else was herself as well" Litster

I wouldn't want you any other way-it's rare the person who can make me laugh that much-if you were to start trying who knows what might happen to me :rolleyes:

e nomatterhowmuchilaughihaveagreatdealofrespectforthosewhocanfunctioningaelicsinceimpartirish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top