Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Clear Minded Lister,

At least someone can talk some common sense around here. At least you can see a little of what I am saying. I will consider all you say.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Are you trying to get kicked off this site dude? You have already had at least two posts pulled down as threatening. Do you think the moderators are going to continue to tolerate you?

For the record, I have reported your behavior to the moderators. I have been a member since 2004 and I have seen good people leave because of the drama. They come here to get away, to take a break from this messed up world we live in, and with them they bring good discussions and quality conversations. Yet they are driven out by similar drama and this place becomes that much worse. Why did they leave, because of other posters here that cause nothing but headaches. Something that you have brought here the last couple of days.

In the past I would sit by quietly and let people like you burn out or get kicked off. Because that is what happens. After all if you don't have an audience to listen to you what do you have? Now I am sure you will say you don't need an audience but then why post on a public chatboard? Why get all worked up over an account if you don't care what people think? Now I am sure you will think we'll I still want to scream into that void and cause us drama even if we ignore you. But the truth is we will never see what you say or do when we all block you and never see or hear anything you have to say. Is that what you are looking for? But like I said in the past I would just ignore others like you until you burned out, got tired of being ignored, and then go away. But the truth of the matter is I refuse to sit by anymore and watch people like you come here and chase off good people for whatever temporary story you have.
 
Dear Litster (from State Farm),

Let it lapse. A person can take just so much, then they reach their expiration date. I do believe I have now met mine.*

Become a better person. I know it's in there - somewhere.

'A' hit and run
 
Dear Litsters,

Thank you for the drama break!! So amusing! It's like a bad car wreck... Just can't look away!!

Smilin now Litster
 
Dear pleases32, jake34, thekid36, attentionwhore38 through to 44 et all,

The name changes, but the song always has the same annoying beat. Your results never vary, despite your mileage.

Change the record, try a different tune.

Or just go upstairs and help your mom fold your laundry.

Magnanimously,

One of the many who recognize you from a mile away
 
Dear Concerned Lister,

I know the word fuck gets you all excited. You can give as many fucks as you want for all I care. I have a right to post anything I want. I don't need to get anything together at all. You don't like what I write, just ignore it. That's what I was told so it goes both ways. Why don't you mind your own damn business? You don't own this thread.

Signed,
The Chosen One



Dear Really?
Holy fuck, is this still going on with you venting your problems on anyone who happens to be unlucky enough to post in this thread?
Jesus kid, get your shit together.

-All The Fucks I Give Litster

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/162402%20-%20animated%20fluttershy%20image_macro%20Look_At_All_The_Fucks_I_Give%20macro.gif
 
Dear Mr. Walrus,

I am not whiny at all. My mom is dead, you fucking asshole. Got anything else witty to say?

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear Whatever (Like that, too)

No, not you, the whiny supposed "Chosen One".

Having your mommy call you special doesn't make you chosen.

Only Ignoring The "Chosen"
 
Dear Curves,

You are speaking in Gibberish. Your words do not even make sense to me. Put down the donut and speak in English, please.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear Lister with delusions of grandeur

Your insultive nature has made you the villain today, and from a previous Lister, it appears this is your modus operandi. You've been found out, so it's time to place you on ignore.

Lister whose Bullshit detector is still on vacation
 
Dear Mr. Walrus,

I am not whiny at all. My mom is dead, you fucking asshole. Got anything else witty to say?

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear Orphaned Litster,

So who were you before you were hacked and changed your name?


Signed,

I know I shouldn't feed the asstroll but can't help being curious Litster :eek:
 
Dear Mysterious Lister,

It is not just about the account getting jacked. I am tired of rude people getting away with things just for being popular. Tired of everyone ganging up on someone just for having a different opinion so as just to fit in with the crowd. Tired of being lied to. Tired of others judging what they know shit about. These are not decent people, my man. These are sassy souls and ruthless renegades who need to think about how what they say and do effects others. There are consequences to our actions.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear understandably upset litster,

We understand it sucks your account got hacked. You have a right to be upset, but please stop taking it out on everyone.
I know I am kinda of new here but everyone you have been attacking seem like decent people.
Chances are that you will never find out who hacked you. But it is not the end if the world, just be more cautious with your personal info.

Signed,
Keep the peace litster
 
Dear Joker,

Jokers wild, Ace. I am not trying to do anything except make up for the wrongs that have been done to me and to anyone else who does not fit in on here. This is like a frigging high school. Only filled with those who are supposed to act like damn adults.

For the record, judge, I have reported quite a few things to the moderators as well. One day awhile back, I had a whole gang of your friends on here make fun of having sex with my dead parents. Is that okay in your world? Not in mine. That is what you call good people? And you know what, Batman? Your so called moderators (your friends in other words) did not do jack-shit.

Let's just say that this all caused me a couple of headaches as well. But, funny enough. No one gave a rat's ass. Because I have never been well liked around here and I am not popular. You only care because you are worried about your own friends. We should all worry about everyone. That is one of the main problems of this world.

I have a right to have an opinion. All of us do. Even if it may be against the standard protocol on here.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Are you trying to get kicked off this site dude? You have already had at least two posts pulled down as threatening. Do you think the moderators are going to continue to tolerate you?

For the record, I have reported your behavior to the moderators. I have been a member since 2004 and I have seen good people leave because of the drama. They come here to get away, to take a break from this messed up world we live in, and with them they bring good discussions and quality conversations. Yet they are driven out by similar drama and this place becomes that much worse. Why did they leave, because of other posters here that cause nothing but headaches. Something that you have brought here the last couple of days.

In the past I would sit by quietly and let people like you burn out or get kicked off. Because that is what happens. After all if you don't have an audience to listen to you what do you have? Now I am sure you will say you don't need an audience but then why post on a public chatboard? Why get all worked up over an account if you don't care what people think? Now I am sure you will think we'll I still want to scream into that void and cause us drama even if we ignore you. But the truth is we will never see what you say or do when we all block you and never see or hear anything you have to say. Is that what you are looking for? But like I said in the past I would just ignore others like you until you burned out, got tired of being ignored, and then go away. But the truth of the matter is I refuse to sit by anymore and watch people like you come here and chase off good people for whatever temporary story you have.
 
Dear Hit and Run,

What expiration date are you trying to refer to? I am actually a pretty decent person. Especially based on all I have been through. I even dedicate my profession to trying to help others less fortunate. Not that I want a medal, per-se. But, I am not a bad person either. But none of you have wanted to take the time to do anything other than judge me. All you all do is continue to treat me like an animal. Well, what if I have reached my own expiration date? How much is a person supposed to take before trying to fight back a little?

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear Litster (from State Farm),

Let it lapse. A person can take just so much, then they reach their expiration date. I do believe I have now met mine.*

Become a better person. I know it's in there - somewhere.

'A' hit and run
 
Dear E.T.,

I am very disappointed in your behavior. I was thinking you actually were a little better. Guess they make 'em as rude on other planets as they do on Earth. Well, guess what, Spock? Wait till someone makes fun of having sex with your dead parents and then we will see exactly what song you end up singing.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear pleases32, jake34, thekid36, attentionwhore38 through to 44 et all,

The name changes, but the song always has the same annoying beat. Your results never vary, despite your mileage.

Change the record, try a different tune.

Or just go upstairs and help your mom fold your laundry.

Magnanimously,

One of the many who recognize you from a mile away
 
Dear Walrus,

Do what you want. I could care less if you ignore me. I am more than used to that. Does not change the fact that I am always going to continue to speak my mind. Even if no one is listening. I am never going to conform to the crowd like all of you always manage to do. It's time for all of you to stop trying to be popular and well-liked and start trying to appreciate the beauty in differences.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear Lister with delusions of grandeur

Your insultive nature has made you the villain today, and from a previous Lister, it appears this is your modus operandi. You've been found out, so it's time to place you on ignore.

Lister whose Bullshit detector is still on vacation
 
Dear Pink,

So, raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways, all my underdogs. That question has already been correctly answered by Cagney and Lacey. Nice of you to make fun of orphans there by the way, Ms. Lauper. You ever been one? What's the deal, yo?

Signed,
The Chosen One


Dear Orphaned Litster,

So who were you before you were hacked and changed your name?


Signed,

I know I shouldn't feed the asstroll but can't help being curious Litster :eek:
 
Dear Reading Litster,

psst.

You should try Robert Parker.

I Amuse Myself More Than Anything Litster
 
Dear Pink,

So, raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways, all my underdogs. That question has already been correctly answered by Cagney and Lacey. Nice of you to make fun of orphans there by the way, Ms. Lauper. You ever been one? What's the deal, yo?

Signed,
The Chosen One

Hey! I am dead, you fucking asshole! Nice of you to make fun of the dead there by the way, Mr. Bieber.

Signed,

Sheboppin' Litster
 
Dear Ms. Lauper,

You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged. I see your true colors shinning through. Don't be afraid to let them show, Toots. True colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Hey! I am dead, you fucking asshole! Nice of you to make fun of the dead there by the way, Mr. Bieber.

Signed,

Sheboppin' Litster
 
Dear Ms. Lauper,

You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged. I see your true colors shinning through. Don't be afraid to let them show, Toots. True colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

Signed,
The Chosen One

Dear 80s music lovin' Litster

huh... wha? :confused::confused::confused:

Scratchin' my head Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top