Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox is on the move....when ya land on yer feet again make sure you come visit us...I'd be happy to get some of that hard stuff you like on hand :p
 
Baltimore, Not a bad little town. Leaving for Deuchland tomorrow. Might need some massaging, to get the blood circulating, and some stiff drinks to put me down.:devil:
 
Good evening OX, Bella, Triskele, papa, FS, and Bowler!

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for all of you and anyone else who needs one! :heart:

I survived my Monday, but I think I'm coming down with some kind of ickies. :( So much crud has been going around that I'm surprised that it took this long. Right now I just want to slip naked into the hot tub... If I fall asleep somebody please wake me. :)
 
Good Morning all how is everyone doing today?

Very good. My first afternoon shift and I am loving it. Of course I woke up at 4am as usual so I fully expect to be fighting sleep by 10:30 but hopefully my body will get used to the new schedule relatively quickly.

:rose:rose, triske, bella, OX2, papa....everyone else:rose::rose:
Have a wonderful week.

Thank you FS! I hope I have a good week too. So far it's been good but I will let you know on Friday;)

Baltimore, Not a bad little town. Leaving for Deuchland tomorrow. Might need some massaging, to get the blood circulating, and some stiff drinks to put me down.:devil:

Travel safe Ox. Have no fear we'll take care of you on the other end :D

Good evening OX, Bella, Triskele, papa, FS, and Bowler!

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for all of you and anyone else who needs one! :heart:

I survived my Monday, but I think I'm coming down with some kind of ickies. :( So much crud has been going around that I'm surprised that it took this long. Right now I just want to slip naked into the hot tub... If I fall asleep somebody please wake me. :)

Oh no no no!! Ickie's are NOT allowed to bother our Rose! Hope your week improves! No worries on falling asleep in the tub...your friends are here to prop you up!
 
Thanks, Bella. :heart: I don't get sick often and when I do it's usually bad. I'm actually headed off to bed soon. It doesn't seem like anybody's here except for you so do you mind if we cuddle a bit? I promise not to get you sick. :eek:
 
Hi Rose. Hope you feel better. I think you need a Hot Toddy and some of Dr Ox's hot ,creamy,deep throat injection.:D

Might clear your sinuses too.

Looking forward to when we can all talk together for once.:devil:
 
Thanks, Bella. :heart: I don't get sick often and when I do it's usually bad. I'm actually headed off to bed soon. It doesn't seem like anybody's here except for you so do you mind if we cuddle a bit? I promise not to get you sick. :eek:

You've got an open invitation to cuddle any time you want or need it dearest. I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Rose. Hope you feel better. I think you need a Hot Toddy and some of Dr Ox's hot ,creamy,deep throat injection.:D

Might clear your sinuses too.

Looking forward to when we can all talk together for once.:devil:

Hope your travels go smooth and uneventful Ox! Looking forward to chatting once you've settled.

Quiet day at the Oasis...:cool:

Hey Doc. I am working afternoons now so stealing a few minutes on my lunch to check in on my friends. How are you doing tonight?
 
Hey all, Thanks for the traveling help. Here in Germany now. Whoo hoo. Not settled settled but one step closer. Got a uniform back on and back at work too.

So ya'll know I'll be needing some beers and hot tub action when I get home today. Hey Trisk, I'm an ocean and a few more time zones closer to you now (if you go east from here west from there) so watch out, I may help DB out by bushwhackin ya and using those ropes on you!!:cool:
 
Hey all, Thanks for the traveling help. Here in Germany now. Whoo hoo. Not settled settled but one step closer. Got a uniform back on and back at work too.

So ya'll know I'll be needing some beers and hot tub action when I get home today. Hey Trisk, I'm an ocean and a few more time zones closer to you now (if you go east from here west from there) so watch out, I may help DB out by bushwhackin ya and using those ropes on you!!:cool:

Glad to hear that you are starting to settle in. I have officially started evening shift so I am completely out of whack at the moment which means that I am not on as much as I would like....am getting a bit of writing done though and that is always lovely!

Hey Rose honey...hope your are doing okay this week and get to have some down time (and I hope the ickies have vacated the premises!!)

And hello to all friends old and new. My brain is fried so I am not even going to attempt to name you by name because I would forget many important people and feel awful so....you know who you are!
 
good evening to all my fellow Oasians!!

Ox, you can have all the rope you need, time someone else gets tied up ;)
Hope you are having a good time Over There!

I just finished working 3 overnights of good old fashioned physical work, but my good old fashioned body is beat! Time for a serious drink, I think, and some good company!
 
good evening to all my fellow Oasians!!

Ox, you can have all the rope you need, time someone else gets tied up ;)
Hope you are having a good time Over There!

I just finished working 3 overnights of good old fashioned physical work, but my good old fashioned body is beat! Time for a serious drink, I think, and some good company!

Rum and Coke is the warm climate equivalent to an Irish coffee.

You want in large, or super wasted size?
 
Good evening to all my friends here in the Oasis. The ickies are no more, thankfully, but I'm tired and in need of a hot soak. (getting nakey and sliding into the hot tub)

I hope you're settling into your new home OX, and that all is well with you.

Bella, count me in for some cuddle time after I'm done with my soak. If I'm still awake that is...

Triskele, I hope you're not having any problems from the floods I've been reading about in your neck of the woods.

And to everyone else, I hope that life is good with you.

*boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone. :heart:
 
Good evening to all my friends here in the Oasis. The ickies are no more, thankfully, but I'm tired and in need of a hot soak. (getting nakey and sliding into the hot tub)

I hope you're settling into your new home OX, and that all is well with you.

Bella, count me in for some cuddle time after I'm done with my soak. If I'm still awake that is...

Triskele, I hope you're not having any problems from the floods I've been reading about in your neck of the woods.

And to everyone else, I hope that life is good with you.

*boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone. :heart:

And hugs to you dear Rose. so glad you are feeling good. :heart::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top