DLL's anything goes thread

Houston is the couch potato capital of the U.S. and Honolulu is the fittest city, say the editors of Men's Fitness magazine.


The "America's Fattest City" award goes to Houston for the third year, uh, running. The ratings are based on a major city's score in several categories such as fruit/vegetable consumption, sports participation, smoking, drinking, air quality, and percentage of overweight/sedentary residents.


"Given the region's climate (hot and humid), air quality (abysmal), and relative lack of outdoor recreation, staying active presents a Texas-sized challenge," the magazine states. "And with its love of junk food, Houston is a vastrodome of bad nutrition."


If you don't live in Houston, don't let out your belt just yet. The annual ratings are meant as a wake-up call to stop what the CDC calls a national epidemic of obesity. Two in every three Americans have a serious weight problem.


Here's the magazine's list of America's 10 fattest cities:


Houston
Chicago
Detroit
Philadelphia
St. Louis
Cleveland
Atlanta
Columbus, Ohio
Dallas
Charlotte, N.C.

And its list of the 10 fittest cities:


Honolulu
Seattle
San Francisco
Colorado Springs, Col.
San Diego
Portland, Ore.
Denver
Virginia Beach, Va.
Tucson, Ariz.
Sacramento, Calif.
:D


so everything IS bigger in texas:p
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF US...
I have been doing double shifts since before christmas
so I havent had much time on here...

I do hope you all got wonderful pressies..
and that the new year went well for you
May it continue that way...

hugs all of you!:kiss: :kiss:
 
DLL said:
Houston is the couch potato capital of the U.S. and Honolulu is the fittest city, say the editors of Men's Fitness magazine.


The "America's Fattest City" award goes to Houston for the third year, uh, running. The ratings are based on a major city's score in several categories such as fruit/vegetable consumption, sports participation, smoking, drinking, air quality, and percentage of overweight/sedentary residents.


"Given the region's climate (hot and humid), air quality (abysmal), and relative lack of outdoor recreation, staying active presents a Texas-sized challenge," the magazine states. "And with its love of junk food, Houston is a vastrodome of bad nutrition."


If you don't live in Houston, don't let out your belt just yet. The annual ratings are meant as a wake-up call to stop what the CDC calls a national epidemic of obesity. Two in every three Americans have a serious weight problem.


Here's the magazine's list of America's 10 fattest cities:


Houston
Chicago
Detroit
Philadelphia
St. Louis
Cleveland
Atlanta
Columbus, Ohio
Dallas
Charlotte, N.C.

And its list of the 10 fittest cities:


Honolulu
Seattle
San Francisco
Colorado Springs, Col.
San Diego
Portland, Ore.
Denver
Virginia Beach, Va.
Tucson, Ariz.
Sacramento, Calif.
:D


so everything IS bigger in texas:p

You think so? I heard that 99% of all Texans were all hat and no cattle.

But probably not for any that post here, eh?:D
 
Peteslaw2 said:
You think so? I heard that 99% of all Texans were all hat and no cattle.

But probably not for any that post here, eh?:D

*shakin' my head*
tsk tsk :rolleyes:
 
DLL said:
Houston is the couch potato capital of the U.S. and Honolulu is the fittest city, say the editors of Men's Fitness magazine.


The "America's Fattest City" award goes to Houston for the third year, uh, running. The ratings are based on a major city's score in several categories such as fruit/vegetable consumption, sports participation, smoking, drinking, air quality, and percentage of overweight/sedentary residents.


"Given the region's climate (hot and humid), air quality (abysmal), and relative lack of outdoor recreation, staying active presents a Texas-sized challenge," the magazine states. "And with its love of junk food, Houston is a vastrodome of bad nutrition."


If you don't live in Houston, don't let out your belt just yet. The annual ratings are meant as a wake-up call to stop what the CDC calls a national epidemic of obesity. Two in every three Americans have a serious weight problem.


Here's the magazine's list of America's 10 fattest cities:


Houston
Chicago
Detroit
Philadelphia
St. Louis
Cleveland
Atlanta
Columbus, Ohio
Dallas
Charlotte, N.C.

And its list of the 10 fittest cities:


Honolulu
Seattle
San Francisco
Colorado Springs, Col.
San Diego
Portland, Ore.
Denver
Virginia Beach, Va.
Tucson, Ariz.
Sacramento, Calif.
:D


so everything IS bigger in texas:p

So I can lose weight by simply moving? Cool :D
 
Good Afternoon{{{{ DLL}}} & ((( Joey )))) and whoever else is on here;) :D
I very seldom eat Junk Food or drink Pop
 
Hmm I think I feel a thread coming on.
Do Like Licking
Do Ladies Look?
Damn Lovely Labia
I love it when she calls me "Q"
Do Lawyers Lie
Damn Lovely Legs
Dear Luscious Lady
Dangerously Low Levis
Does Like Ladies
Dirty Lesbians Lick
Dirty Little Lady
Demented Labia Licker
Dynamic Link Library
Dominating Lady Lawyer
Divine Ladies Legs
Divided Ladies Legs
Divine Lawyer Lady
Driving Levis Lower
Dear, Lift Legs
Docile Licking Lesbian
Delectably Lithe Legs
Deliberately Loose Lady
Delicate Little Labia
Dirty Legal Lady
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by quoll
Hmm I think I feel a thread coming on.
Do Like Licking
Do Ladies Look?
Damn Lovely Labia
I love it when she calls me "Q"
Do Lawyers Lie
Damn Lovely Legs
Dear Luscious Lady
Dangerously Low Levis
Does Like Ladies
Dirty Lesbians Lick
Dirty Little Lady
Demented Labia Licker
Dynamic Link Library
Dominating Lady Lawyer
Divine Ladies Legs
Divided Ladies Legs
Divine Lawyer Lady
Driving Levis Lower
Dear, Lift Legs
Docile Licking Lesbian
Delectably Lithe Legs
Deliberately Loose Lady
Delicate Little Labia
Dirty Legal Lady


cracking up..........................:p :p :p :p

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
 
DLL said:
cracking up..........................:p :p :p :p

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

When I first hit the boards at Lit, one of your av`s was the first thing I saw and I thought to myself "Damn Lucky Lad, we`re home.
 
Wow I`ve got 200 emails from Lit and they`re still coming. A day late.
 
Back
Top