DLL's anything goes thread

babydoll2u said:
ok... lets get this thread back up there

morning babydoll, and other worshippers of Mistress DLL.

I offer my assistance in raising this thread up to where it belongs. :D
 
Pengy said:
morning babydoll, and other worshippers of Mistress DLL.

I offer my assistance in raising this thread up to where it belongs. :D

thanks Pengy, let's keep it up there for her ;)
 
watched the swearing in this am..
and they are say that Laura bush is a size 8 or 10
no one is telling me that hefer is an 8..
 
babydoll2u said:
damn it's gonna be so cold here tonight (well for florida, anyway)
sure wish I had someone to snuggle with :rolleyes:

Here I am baby! I was born in Fla. but now I am living in NC and it's cold as hell here! 22
I would love to snuggle up with you but now I have (11) cold toes now! :rolleyes:
 
well y'know that would be a great offer if I was up in your area!
Unfortunately I'm in Florida for another couple of weeks, then I'm moving to Ohio. yaaaayyy!
 
A man scanned the guests at a party and spotted an
attractive woman
standing alone.

He approached her and asked her name.

My name is Carmen," she told him.

"That's a beautiful name," he said. "Is it a
family name?"

"No," she replied. "I gave it to myself. It
reflects the things
I like most - cars and men."

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Beerfuck," he said
:D
 
WE LOST, WE LOST... I CANT TALK NOW I HAVE TO
HEAL UP . REGROUP, AND REMEMBER IT WAS ONLY A GAME
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA:( :( :( :(
 
Back
Top