DLL's anything goes thread

mark197205 said:
Wear that under my Levi's? not me, I'm always commando in mine......... :p


My love what if you get your commando stuck in a zipper... I have seen that
and to papaphrase martha stewart Its not a good thing
 
Another thing I kinda liked the thong that look like a sock for your dick
it would just be for show.. cause you just couldnt whip that off
when you were undressing..

:nana:
 
MindFire said:
My love what if you get your commando stuck in a zipper... I have seen that
and to papaphrase martha stewart Its not a good thing


Fear not sweet Mindy, all my jeans are button fly..... ;)
 
MindFire said:
Another thing I kinda liked the thong that look like a sock for your dick
it would just be for show.. cause you just couldnt whip that off
when you were undressing..

:nana:


LOL..... :D
 
mark197205 said:
Fear not sweet Mindy, all my jeans are button fly..... ;)

501's!

The only jeans to wear!!!!!

Damn Mark, you and I are more and more alike.

You can see mine above ^
 
dcraz said:
501's!

The only jeans to wear!!!!!

Damn Mark, you and I are more and more alike.

You can see mine above ^


hmmmmmmmmmm all I see are your levis :p
 
mark197205 said:
I think she should take a step or two closer... :p

Agreed Mark. Maybe you can coax her back.

She seems to have gotten cold feet all of the sudden. Hope that's the only thing cold... :rolleyes:
 
dcraz said:
Agreed Mark. Maybe you can coax her back.

She seems to have gotten cold feet all of the sudden. Hope that's the only thing cold... :rolleyes:


Either that or her social calender is far too full for the like of us to get a look in...:(
 
mark197205 said:
Either that or her social calender is far too full for the like of us to get a look in...:(

Then I shall have to cheer from afar....

Good luck LIG's and #15!
 
MindFire said:
wow talk about wham bang thank you mam!

:catroar:



Sorry, not my usual standard of bump I know, the next one will be a longs slow comfortable one ok?...........
 
mark197205 said:
LMAO!! :D

Hey DC. :cool:


Hey Mark! :cool:

Is it just me? Or does it look like Mindy is fishing???

I would say somethng about having a pole of my own, but I don't talk like that ;)
 
dcraz said:
Hey Mark! :cool:

Is it just me? Or does it look like Mindy is fishing???

I would say somethng about having a pole of my own, but I don't talk like that ;)


It sure looks that way to me, and neither do I, we gentleman are above such things are we not?
 
mark197205 said:
It sure looks that way to me, and neither do I, we gentleman are above such things are we not?

Well I can get down and dirty with the best of them. ;)

But I prefer to be discreet and private in such matters so as to allow them to retain their lady like status...
 
dcraz said:
Well I can get down and dirty with the best of them. ;)

But I prefer to be discreet and private in such matters so as to allow them to retain their lady like status...



As can every gentleman, the ability to preserve the modesty of the lady is always needed and much sought after. :)
 
*walks in, gives DLL a good bumping then curls up next to her and goes to sleep on the wet patch....*

Was that better Mind? :D
 
Back
Top