DLL's anything goes thread

Sprinkles22 said:
Does that mean that I can "go here", too?


of course it does.... :kiss:
welcome to anything goes



wheres mark I don't think you two have met yet :)
 
DLL said:
of course it does.... :kiss:
welcome to anything goes



wheres mark I don't think you two have met yet :)
Oh, I've met Mark over in the Playground ..... he gave me my number last week :D
 
DLL said:
of course it does.... :kiss:
welcome to anything goes



wheres mark I don't think you two have met yet :)


good morning sunshine... :kiss:


and also to you Sprinkles... ;)
 
mark197205 said:
My my, that is a big smile, are you pleased to see me.... ;)
Always happy to see you .... I've heard such wonderful things from lots of Ladies about you :)
 
MrFantasyMan said:
just fine...and thanx for asking... :rose:...I see you are in Marks capable hands... ;)
Um...don't know about all of that :confused: He might not want the pressure of a bitch like me...LOL. And there's plenty of me to share.
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Um...don't know about all of that :confused: He might not want the pressure of a bitch like me...LOL. And there's plenty of me to share.


You a bitch? surely there has been a mistake?.......

How can I not want the company of someone born a mere 8 days before me?.... :rose:
 
mark197205 said:
You a bitch? surely there has been a mistake?.......

How can I not want the company of someone born a mere 8 days before me?.... :rose:
Well, okay ..... the bitch is just my attempt to cover up my soft, sub side :rolleyes:

May, '72 was a GREAT month ~ guess that's why I was born preemie!
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Well, okay ..... the bitch is just my attempt to cover up my soft, sub side :rolleyes:

May, '72 was a GREAT month ~ guess that's why I was born preemie!


Thats more believable if you ask me.... ;)

It sure was, wasnt it, you just wanted to get out before me..... :D
 
http://www.geocities.com/%7Ebug_hut/Christmas/treeanim.gif


The Season is upon us!!

have all of you been good ? :rolleyes: oh sorry bout that.
have we been good enough! Oh good..
as you can see; Ihave the tree up. now feel free to decorate the rest of the room
come on now marc and dcraz pete dotn just sit there...

we need some one to install the train under the tree...
DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY
 
Back
Top