Endless Curiosity III

Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

First off, i was told there would be action if i showed my ass, literally, but no action, indie, you owe me ;) lol.

Okay most important thing i was taught is to please your partner first. If you do your pleasure is that much better
 
Well it’s early, don’t wanna get all crazy yet. Maybe some warm-up sucking and licking.

*nods enthusiastically*. Yes, definitely need to warm up.

How so? I request ass pics from errrrybody. That helps me warm up.

I dont think i can tonight, but i shall post one on my thread asap.


Sets up camera so i can watch the frisky freaky friday fun later

Pretty please with JSG on top. Can you post it here tonight? :cattail:

Maybe not action but things are implied lol. And thank you for the picture hahaha
 
Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

To let go and be totally one with my partner, as well as giving ourselves to each other.
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

The constant revolving door of friends. It sends about as soon as i make one that person leaves, granted i haven't been here that long.
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

I've given this a lot of thought.
I've had my times where I left and wasn't sure I'd come back.

I've been hurt. I've hurt others. I've been healed. I think - I hope - I've helped heal some others too.

I've had great fun, both of the cyber type and just goofy funny stuff.

I'll tell you what keeps me coming back though. It's the friends. There are people here who know me better, in some ways, than my closest friends and even my spouse. In many ways, this is a place where I can let things "hang out." A place where I can be myself in ways that aren't possible anywhere else. And it's not just about sex or sexuality. It's about life. It's about growth.

The friendships I have here have hauled my ass through some pretty rough times. I'm grateful to the friends here who were there for me.
The friendships I have here have also been places where I can celebrate triumphs and good things. And in ways that are for more meaningful than facebook or whatever.

I've said it before, It's been in my sig line for a while.

I came here for Eros, but I found Agape.

That's why I'm here. That's why I put in the time.

It's the people and the love. :heart:
 
Last edited:
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

Lol. It's easy True friends.
My true friends are the ones that ignore the idiot me that posts, and actually get to know the real me. Thank you to them.

I'm not what you see on the threads most of the time.
If I think I'm being annoying I will pm the person and tell them sorry and give them space.
But I love annoying some ;) because it's sooo easy. Some people take themselves too seriously.
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

The people here who I've met and become friends with. They just keep getting better. I keep getting more comfortable here. And I suppose living alone that I also enjoy all of your company. :rose:
 
The people here who I've met and become friends with. They just keep getting better. I keep getting more comfortable here. And I suppose living alone that I also enjoy all of your company. :rose:

^^^^ I really can't improve or add any additional comment to what curvy just did here so I'm just saying...ditto... :):rose:
 
The people here who I've met and become friends with. They just keep getting better. I keep getting more comfortable here. And I suppose living alone that I also enjoy all of your company. :rose:


Ha! I was going to agree with Curvy, but I also agree with Suz. But I want to also add dicks in there too. I should really maybe one day look into the whole shemale thing more closely... :cool:
 
Ha! I was going to agree with Curvy, but I also agree with Suz. But I want to also add dicks in there too. I should really maybe one day look into the whole shemale thing more closely... :cool:

*nods* Dicks, too. Although boobies seem to be more prevalent. Dirty girls... :D
 
Back
Top