Endless Curiosity III

Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

Friends, laughs, sexy times, memories... I've met some of the best people in my life on Lit. Lit and Litsters have saved my sanity any number of times now. What I need to do is stop going away.
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

I’ve made some extraordinary friends here. People I expect to stay in my life a long time. I enjoy the occasional posting binge, where I get to be as silly and frivolous as my heart desires.

I am a solitary soul. Extra social interaction is not a need. All the above is enjoyable, valuable even, but it isn’t what keeps me here.

It’s the human behavior. Not the nasty, ugly stuff. The positive and inventive ways people come up with to express their own unique space.

To name a few.

- Island Joe’s recent 40 Days of Litster appreciation thread. A breath of fresh air among what often seems like a sea of negativity. I really hope he decides to continue.

- The recent e-proposal on Valentine’s Day. Charming to see such an open display of affection.

- Another Lit couple’s role play thread (Cascadia and MrT.). A thread I’ve always seen as an expression of their relationship.

There are others.

I often get bored and wander off, but those are the things that pull me back.




And the boobies, of course. :D
 
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

Friends, favorite threads, the opportunity to either engage, or blurt, or just lurk, depending on my mood.

The opportunity to either participate or just observe the kind of intellectual stimulation that isn't readily available in my current real world environment.
 
Last edited:
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

I read stories for a long time before it ever dawned on me there was a forum much less a playground full of wonderful fun-loving people just behind all those lit stories....double bonus....stories AND interaction with people!

I think what brings us all here has as many reasons as there are individuals. But what holds us here are the bonds of community that we make and share with the like-minded people that develop into friendships.

The things that drive us away are varied too, drama, painful endings, a hectic r/l situation or getting to the point where I can only post so many times on the (fill in your thread choice here) thread. Time here can run the gauntlet of highs and lows but there are rewards if you can navigate through the good, bad and ugly.

But no matter the reason to leave, the draw in coming back is settling back in and reconnecting or making new friends and having some me time as I escape into the pleasures of being on the board that we all enjoy. That and a little girl that sits on my lap and makes the hours in the day spin by.
 
Last edited:
Litsters come and go. Some take breaks, others take up permanent residency. What is that holds you here, or, alternately, keeps you coming back?

I think its the connections that I make here that keeps me coming back. Its also a place where I can be completely free. I express myself a lot on some of the posts. I can also say things that I normally wouldn't say in real life.

Its a great form of expression, making friends, making connections and also to have fun :)
 
In answer to today's question I'm going with friends.
And boobies.
And friend's boobies.
Or friendly boobies.
Even some friends who like boobies.

Ya know, I don't think I have any friends here who don't like boobies. That's weird. Well, not THAT weird. I mean, boobies are awesome. How could anyone not like boobies?
 
In answer to today's question I'm going with friends.
And boobies.
And friend's boobies.
Or friendly boobies.
Even some friends who like boobies.

Ya know, I don't think I have any friends here who don't like boobies. That's weird. Well, not THAT weird. I mean, boobies are awesome. How could anyone not like boobies?

Three cheers for boobies and those that have them ....those that show them...those that like them and those who never get tired of them!

But cheers even more to friends!
 
Last edited:
The people here who I've met and become friends with. They just keep getting better. I keep getting more comfortable here. And I suppose living alone that I also enjoy all of your company. :rose:

^^This is the main thing. I probably don't have the deep connections a lot of people do here, but that's me being kind of reserved and a bit socially awkward. I wish I were closer to a lot of you; hopefully people will hang in there with me. There's also the fact that people are less judgy than in r/l. I know that no matter what comes out of my brain and through my keyboard, SOMEONE is going to "get" me. People here are some of the best I've ever known.

Plus, boobies. I like them, at least my own. I also admire a great many others.
 
Not gonna lie... Boobies are great!

It occurs to me that it's a real shame I haven't hooked up with more lady Litsters. :eek:
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

I cant say that I have from here, but something that used to be a no go that I now enjoy is prostate massages during oral. I don't think it will lead to pegging but where i am is good. One thing i am interested in but haven't done is cleaning up my cum from where i deposit it
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. However, I'd like to think that no matter how sexually open-minded I was, that I have been able to continue to broaden my horizons since I've been on lit.
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

I discovered BDSM and power exchange relationships thanks to Lit. Boy, did that broaden my horizons! I am a feminist and it had previously never occurred to me that I might want to act in a submissive manner, in or outside the bedroom.
 
I discovered BDSM and power exchange relationships thanks to Lit. Boy, did that broaden my horizons! I am a feminist and it had previously never occurred to me that I might want to act in a submissive manner, in or outside the bedroom.

It was here I learned about being a Dom.
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D
Yep - boobies. ;)

I didn't really have any bi-curiosity before I joined Lit, but now...yeah, I can see me going there. :D

Oddly, I've always loooooved bi dudes, but never really considered bisexuality for myself.
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

I now know a lot more about BDSM, and the 9000+ variations that are part of that lifestyle. Maybe not ready to jump in the deep end, but definitely some deeper interest.

Also, boobies, and 3-somes ;)
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

Not entirely stumbled across, not exactly a no-go before, but I never mastered anal before coming to Lit. I'd tried, but it had never really been successful, in the sense of full penetration, fully enjoyed.

There's lots of good information here, and that together with a general Lit-assisted expansion of my *coughs* 'repertoire' got it sorted. :)
 
Not entirely stumbled across, not exactly a no-go before, but I never mastered anal before coming to Lit. I'd tried, but it had never really been successful, in the sense of full penetration, fully enjoyed.

There's lots of good information here, and that together with a general Lit-assisted expansion of my *coughs* 'repertoire' got it sorted. :)
:heart:
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

I don't think this was ever a no-go but rather a no-thought given or lack of being informed concerning the ideologies of "littles".

It has been a very eye opening experience all-the-while I have gained great information, insight and understanding concerning the needs of a little. I am constantly learning how to recognize when she needs safety, comfort, respect and the assurances that she is free to express and embrace her little side.

I believe it is in these moments that I am needed most rather than naively thinking dominance only stems from sexual control. Even that aspect is only made possible by the power of the women who gift that power in the form of surrender and submission. Nothing I say or do is ever more powerful than that.

I don't label myself in any way as this is only my take and opinion and yet it has been formed or refined during my time on lit. It may not fit in the way others think but that was never my concern and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But, it was always there and I am now able to be attentive, listen and learn in a more productive way. It is an on-going process and there is more to be learned and shared. Looking back I can see my own mistakes and rather than dwell on them, I just learn from them.
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it. :D

Rimming ... absolutely love it now, tho I’m not sure why.
 
Back
Top