Endless Curiosity III

Well, I'm sooooo glad everyone seemed to like it. I had fun making it, in case you couldn't tell...


Who's reading the next story?

Sounded awesome. Good choice! I'll read what someone sends me. How's that? PM me a passage to read. I'll do it later.
 
So, can we get an official list of who's playing Truth or Dare? I have a turn and need to choose a victim ... umm, I mean player. :cool:
 
So, can we get an official list of who's playing Truth or Dare? I have a turn and need to choose a victim ... umm, I mean player. :cool:

As of right now?
Me,
Indie,
Matt,
PB,
Hotwords,
you
Lake (Maybe?)
I'm not really sure who else.
Yeah I have to pick another victim, I mean player as well.
 
What's going on in here? I had a super busy weekend and I'm missing everything. :eek:
 
Today's challenge:

Describe in detail your idea of the perfect evening. Is it a romantic dinner and a movie? Maybe a light dinner at a seaside shack and a moonlit walk on the beach? Dancing in a crowded bar until they shut the place down? Delivery pizza, cold beer, and old movies while you snuggle on the sofa? Would things turn kinky? Or passionate? Would your SO bring a friend? Or two?

You'll suffer no judgement here, so tell us as much as you're comfortable with. With as much detail as possible, please.

Bonus: Include dialogue.
Super Bonus: If a Litster is part of the scenario, name names. :D
 
Today's challenge:

Describe in detail your idea of the perfect evening. Is it a romantic dinner and a movie? Maybe a light dinner at a seaside shack and a moonlit walk on the beach? Dancing in a crowded bar until they shut the place down? Delivery pizza, cold beer, and old movies while you snuggle on the sofa? Would things turn kinky? Or passionate? Would your SO bring a friend? Or two?

You'll suffer no judgement here, so tell us as much as you're comfortable with. With as much detail as possible, please.

Bonus: Include dialogue.
Super Bonus: If a Litster is part of the scenario, name names. :D

Perfect evening: The perfect evening for me would be with just my spouse. So, I’m afraid I’m going to lose out on the Super Bonus and this just didn’t work out with dialog, so…oh well. It would be somewhere fun. Somewhere interesting. I can think of three places where, to varying degrees, we more or less achieved it: New Orleans, Niagara Falls and Florence Italy.

We’d be at a hotel, of course, because travel is part of it. Being away from it all. And it wouldn’t be the first night of the trip, nor the last. It would be the second, or maybe the third. We’ve already been having fun, flirting, and making love. Engaged with the place completely and with each other. We’d return from some tourist thing, probably her choice, it doesn’t matter though. Our brains engaged with something we had discovered or learned. Our conversation already animated and engaged. Probably going from topic to topic.

I’d dress her. A simple sundress, and likely no panties, although, I might let her start with them on, it’s fun to make her take them off. Our reservations at some lovely restaurant are confirmed, or maybe we’ll just walk out into the city, in search of something exciting. Flirting, arm in arm. Hand in hand, we walk to dinner. Pausing to kiss, passionately, in little semi-private, out of the way nooks that we see. My hand, teasing and groping her, but not too much. Just enough to get her attention.

Dinner would be exquisite. It doesn’t have to be expensive, great Gumbo and awesome Jambalaya in New Orleans, or simple family Italian in Italy is fine. As long as it is good and high quality food. And wine or maybe beer, depending. We would drink, eat, drink some more. Our eyes meeting across the table as our minds lead a meandering conversation about the world we are experiencing. Flirting with each other. Laughing is crucial. Holding hands across the table.
And then we would begin the walk back to the hotel. I would want to go back quickly, but she’s going to want to meander. To look at the falls in the moonlight, or the Duomo, all lit up in the center of the square. I want to take a cab back to the hotel on Canal Street, but she’ll make us walk, meandering along the river in the moonlight. And honestly I’m OK with that.

We’ll kiss, lots. Deep, passionate kissing where my hands, now shrouded in darkness, gently roam and caress. Checking to be sure she’s pantiles, while she playfully objects, but not quite. Walking and then surprising her by pulling her close to me and whispering, "your eyes sparkle in the moonlight" or growling, "your ass looks perfect in that dress."

By the time we return to the room, I will be more than ready and so will she. There will be no undressing at first really, I’m going to take her the moment the door closes. Pushed across the bed, the sundress offers little coverage as I begin to satisfy the urge we’ve developed. It will be quick. It will be hard. She will be mine.

As we lay relaxing, after, I will hold her close. Whispers of sweet nothings for a few moments. But the nowhere near over, for the next stage is for her. Long slow touching. My fingers and my tongue, exploring anew her body. Touching and caressing each and every part that I know she wants, but finding new parts and new approaches. Perhaps she will explode on my fingers, or perhaps she will take charge and ride me, finding that perfect angle as my hips rise to meet her thrusts. Regardless, we fall together, naked in bed, at the end. Our breaths coming in deep ragged gasps, as we snuggle her head on my shoulder, our legs intertwined, and my arms holding her close.

Likely we fall asleep like that. Dozing, dreaming, satisfied. And yet then, waking in the dark. My hands caressing and teasing her ass. For that will make the night perfect and complete for me. To take her there. To slide myself deep inside her forbidden rose. Because I have already cum twice, I can be more patient and take the time I need to slowly prepare her. But that is how my perfect evening would end: her, on her knees as I take her ass.
 
Last edited:
Perfect evening: The perfect evening for me would be with just my spouse. So, I’m afraid I’m going to lose out on the Super Bonus and this just didn’t work out with dialog, so…oh well. It would be somewhere fun. Somewhere interesting. I can think of three places where, to varying degrees, we more or less achieved it: New Orleans, Niagara Falls and Florence Italy.

We’d be at a hotel, of course, because travel is part of it. Being away from it all. And wouldn’t be the first night of the trip, nor the last. It would be the second, or maybe the third. We’ve already been having fun, flirting, and making love. Engaged with the place completely and with each other. We’d return from some tourist thing, probably her choice, it doesn’t matter though. Our brains engaged with something we had discovered or learned. Our conversation already animated and engaged. Probably going from topic to topic.

I’d dress her. A simple sundress, and likely no panties, although, I met let her start with them on, it’s fun to make her take them off. Our reservations at some lovely restaurant are confirmed, or maybe we’ll just walk out into the city, in search of something exciting. Flirting, arm in arm. Hand in hand, we walk to dinner. Pausing to kiss, passionately, in little semi-private, out of the way nooks that we see. My hand, teasing and groping her, but not too much. Just enough to get her attention.

Dinner would be exquisite. It doesn’t have to be expensive, great Gumbo and awesome Jambalaya in New Orleans, or simple family Italian in Italy is fine. As long as it good and high quality food. And wine or maybe beer, depending. We would drink, eat, drink some more. Our eyes meeting across the table as our minds lead a meandering conversation about the world we are experiencing. Flirting with each other. Laughing is crucial. Holding hands across the table.
And then we would begin the walk back to the hotel. I would want to go back quickly, but she’s going to want to meander. To look at the falls in the moonlight, or the Duomo, all lit up in the center of the square. I want to take a cab back to the hotel on Canal Street, but she’ll make us walk, meandering along the river in the moonlight. And honestly I’m OK with that.

We’ll kiss, lots. Deep, passionate kissing where my hands, now shrouded in darkness, gently roam and caress. Checking to be sure she’s pantiles, while she playfully objects, but not quite. Walking and then surprising her by pulling her close to me and whispering, or even growling, in her ear how sexy and beautiful she is.

By the time we return to the room, I will be more than ready and so will she. There will be no undressing at first really, I’m going to take her the moment the door closes. Pushed across the bed, the sundress offers little coverage as I begin to satisfy the urge we’ve developed. It will be quick. It will be hard. She will be mine.

As we lay relaxing, after, I will hold her close. Whispers of sweet nothings for a few moments. But the nowhere near over, for the next stage is for her. Long slow touching. My fingers and my tongue, exploring anew her body. Touching and caressing each and every part that I know she wants, but finding new parts and new approaches. Perhaps she will explode on my fingers, or perhaps she will take charge and ride me, finding that perfect angle as my hips rise to meet her thrusts. Regardless, we fall together, naked in bed, at the end. Our breaths coming in deep ragged gasps, as we snuggle her head on my shoulder, our legs intertwined, and my arms holding her close.

Likely we fall asleep like that. Dozing, dreaming, satisfied. And yet then, waking in the dark. My hands caressing and teasing her ass. For that will make the night perfect and complete for me. To take her there. To slide myself deep inside her forbidden rose. Because I have already cum twice, I can be more patient and take the time I need to slowly prepare her. But that is how my perfect evening would end: her, on her knees as I take her ass.

Bonus: check (leaving me speechless qualifies as 'dialogue' per the management)

Super Bonus: check (wife trumps Litster and you did name her)

~Additional discretionary bonus points awarded for bolded text. (Seriously, perfect closing line.)

And ...

*thunk*
 
Perfect evening: The perfect evening for me would be with just my spouse. So, I’m afraid I’m going to lose out on the Super Bonus and this just didn’t work out with dialog, so…oh well. It would be somewhere fun. Somewhere interesting. I can think of three places where, to varying degrees, we more or less achieved it: New Orleans, Niagara Falls and Florence Italy.

We’d be at a hotel, of course, because travel is part of it. Being away from it all. And it wouldn’t be the first night of the trip, nor the last. It would be the second, or maybe the third. We’ve already been having fun, flirting, and making love. Engaged with the place completely and with each other. We’d return from some tourist thing, probably her choice, it doesn’t matter though. Our brains engaged with something we had discovered or learned. Our conversation already animated and engaged. Probably going from topic to topic.

I’d dress her. A simple sundress, and likely no panties, although, I might let her start with them on, it’s fun to make her take them off. Our reservations at some lovely restaurant are confirmed, or maybe we’ll just walk out into the city, in search of something exciting. Flirting, arm in arm. Hand in hand, we walk to dinner. Pausing to kiss, passionately, in little semi-private, out of the way nooks that we see. My hand, teasing and groping her, but not too much. Just enough to get her attention.

Dinner would be exquisite. It doesn’t have to be expensive, great Gumbo and awesome Jambalaya in New Orleans, or simple family Italian in Italy is fine. As long as it is good and high quality food. And wine or maybe beer, depending. We would drink, eat, drink some more. Our eyes meeting across the table as our minds lead a meandering conversation about the world we are experiencing. Flirting with each other. Laughing is crucial. Holding hands across the table.
And then we would begin the walk back to the hotel. I would want to go back quickly, but she’s going to want to meander. To look at the falls in the moonlight, or the Duomo, all lit up in the center of the square. I want to take a cab back to the hotel on Canal Street, but she’ll make us walk, meandering along the river in the moonlight. And honestly I’m OK with that.

We’ll kiss, lots. Deep, passionate kissing where my hands, now shrouded in darkness, gently roam and caress. Checking to be sure she’s pantiles, while she playfully objects, but not quite. Walking and then surprising her by pulling her close to me and whispering, "your eyes sparkle in the moonlight" or growling, "your ass looks perfect in that dress."

By the time we return to the room, I will be more than ready and so will she. There will be no undressing at first really, I’m going to take her the moment the door closes. Pushed across the bed, the sundress offers little coverage as I begin to satisfy the urge we’ve developed. It will be quick. It will be hard. She will be mine.

As we lay relaxing, after, I will hold her close. Whispers of sweet nothings for a few moments. But the nowhere near over, for the next stage is for her. Long slow touching. My fingers and my tongue, exploring anew her body. Touching and caressing each and every part that I know she wants, but finding new parts and new approaches. Perhaps she will explode on my fingers, or perhaps she will take charge and ride me, finding that perfect angle as my hips rise to meet her thrusts. Regardless, we fall together, naked in bed, at the end. Our breaths coming in deep ragged gasps, as we snuggle her head on my shoulder, our legs intertwined, and my arms holding her close.

Likely we fall asleep like that. Dozing, dreaming, satisfied. And yet then, waking in the dark. My hands caressing and teasing her ass. For that will make the night perfect and complete for me. To take her there. To slide myself deep inside her forbidden rose. Because I have already cum twice, I can be more patient and take the time I need to slowly prepare her. But that is how my perfect evening would end: her, on her knees as I take her ass.

Turns the fans on high... where can I find this date???

Day-um
 
I know, right? *fans self*



Look here, woman, I've read a few things you've written. We both know you can make zippers spontaneously burst with just a keyboard and your beautiful mind. Get to typing ... :cool:

*giggles* Yeah, maybe, but sailer's got a "special motivation" in his writing here.
 
*giggles* Yeah, maybe, but sailer's got a "special motivation" in his writing here.

There was a time when I would volunteer as tribute in moments like this, but I have learned that means something different in the kink community. :eek:

So, I'm offering up Vincess instead. :D

What? I can do that, I am "The Management." :cool:
 
Back
Top