Endless Curiosity III

Oh, all right then. You do realise, don't you, that "pants" has different meanings on the opposite sides of the Atlantic? :D

.
Please explain/clarify/translate :)

I can color inside the lines like a boss!


Your photo is beautiful, Jenny.
Smartassery IS a talent, Tink! :D
I knew my skills would eventually be recognized! :D

I play the piano badly but with enthusiasm, and am struggling to learn the guitar. So far, I suck.

I'm good at crochet. :p
I always wanted to crochet.
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it? /B]
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it?

Use it to fly and visit a certain person.
Book an amazing hotel and restaurant and treat her like a princess.
With clothes and shoe shopping included.
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it?
]

I would have JSG assemble some people (her choice) from this thread, I'd give her the $10,000 to disperse among the group (as she sees fit), then I would get the money back by doing whatever sexy things they would have me do to earn it. :p

Even I didn't expect that answer! :D
 
Use it to fly and visit a certain person.
Book an amazing hotel and restaurant and treat her like a princess.
With clothes and shoe shopping included.

Nice! She's a very lucky lady.

I would have JSG assemble some people (her choice) from this thread, I'd give her the $10,000 to disperse among the group (as she sees fit), then I would get the money back by doing whatever sexy things they would have me do to earn it. :p

Even I didn't expect that answer! :D

*giggling* It's so cute that you think I would share you. ;)

Oh alright, if that's your wish, I would play along. I could give a few ladies $100 each. You'd just have to work off the rest with ... I mean for me. :D
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)

I can tie a cherry stem into a knot. That's all I've got. Well, that and sarcasm....

You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it? /B]


Vegas, baby. Luck be a lady tonight! :devil:
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it?

Ooh. Interesting. No sleep, no consequences. :devil:

I think I'd be immensely selfish and hire a gorgeous private jet. I'd attempt to fly to as many continents as possible, and have an orgasm on each.

None of the orgasms would be at my own hand, of course, I'd be expecting a Litster on each continent to help me in my endeavour :)
 
Ooh. Interesting. No sleep, no consequences. :devil:

I think I'd be immensely selfish and hire a gorgeous private jet. I'd attempt to fly to as many continents as possible, and have an orgasm on each.

None of the orgasms would be at my own hand, of course, I'd be expecting a Litster on each continent to help me in my endeavour :)

I call N. America! :D
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it?

Twenty four hours is far too limiting.

My first thought was...Dinner in Paris. Hmmm...I wonder if I could charter a jet for under $10K. I looked at round trip tickets. Can do (two) for well under 10K (although a little advanced purchase goes a long way).

So, not Paris.

New York City. Flight at noonish. Afternoon of touring, dinner, show, posh hotel, morning flight home.
 
*giggling* It's so cute that you think I would share you. ;)

Oh alright, if that's your wish, I would play along. I could give a few ladies $100 each. You'd just have to work off the rest with ... I mean for me. :D

I would never question how you choose to spend your money. :devil:
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it? /B]


I will donate the entire sum of money to something very close and special to my heart...A local Dementia Care facility...and I would spend that 24 hours volunteering there...The residents need love, compassion, and time to matter to someone who wants to listen and just love them...:heart:
 
I will donate the entire sum of money to something very close and special to my heart...A local Dementia Care facility...and I would spend that 24 hours volunteering there...The residents need love, compassion, and time to matter to someone who wants to listen and just love them...:heart:

And this is why we love you!

:heart::rose:
 
You have 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and $10,000. You also don't need sleep.
What are you going to do with it? /B]


Hmm 24 hours of no responsibility, no consequences and 10,000 bucks could be dangerous in my hands. So, I would take the redeye to Vegas to at least double my windfall at the poker and blackjack tables and then send out the invites to playgrounders, rent the rooms in Ocean's 11 style and prepare for the Lit party of all parties in Vegas.

Then, I would wake up and realize it was just a dream and I can't put together a Vienna Sausage on a stick much less rent those suites at the Bellagio....but it was a $10,000 fun dream!

The only thing that stayed in Vegas ... was my money. Last trip, I came home a Nillionaire!
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?
 
I never could draw a straight line...

Pretty much anywhere in the USA. That's the beauty of planes. And I live alone. Nobody to answer to. There was talk last year about renting a house on the water in Maine. I would love that. Or maybe somewhere more central, so more people would come. But yeah. 4 days in a vrbo, people coming and going when they can, hot tub, game room, fully stocked bar, breakfast on the patio. Drinks and guitars around the fire pit at night.
 
Back
Top