Endless Curiosity III

Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)

I'm a little bit musically "inclined." I actually just started (literally this week) taking up guitar (sort of again...but...I'm starting anew). I played a brass instrument as a teen. I have, at times, sung in a choir, but it's not really my thing.

We shall see how the guitar thing goes....:eek:
 
Oh is that going to be today's challenge???:D

Can i also wait until after my appointment:eek:

You can wait, but it will cost you the shirt. Thems tha rules. ;)
I feel like I should note that I'm not wearing pants right now.(Photo proof in the dare thread for another 5 minutes) I do have to get dressed and leave the house soon though, I'll wear a dress.
*getting off on a technicality*

Pun only intended if you want it to be. ;)

Saw it and damn, girl. You're good. *nods*
I'm quite unremarkable and lack any kind of talent.

But... I'm not wearing pants. That must count for something, right?

No pants trumps talent. You are the winner!
 
If you must, but then the shirt goes, too. :cool:
Oh, all right then. You do realise, don't you, that "pants" has different meanings on the opposite sides of the Atlantic? :D

Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?
It's not so much a hidden talent as an unrealised talent. I believe that I have a strong aptitude for music: I have a natural sense of pitch, intervals and harmonies that seems to be unusually good compared to others around me. I've never found the motivation, though, to learn to play an instrument, as none of my family or friends is musically inclined. I can sing in tune, but only with an undeveloped voice (more choirboy than rock star). It's a regret of mine, but one that I see little opportunity to resolve unless I stumble across a new friend who happens to be a musician — and a very patient teacher.
.
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)

Musically yes, though I don’t play as often to be as good as I once was. Guitar, Bass, a number of woodwinds. I Regret I’ve never properly learned the piano, perhaps one day!

Artistically, no. I wish I could draw, I cannot, my doodles are a mess. Even trying to pass something off as ‘abstract’ Will not fly.
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)

Oh oh oh! This one I can answer.

I grew up in a family full of musicians, artists, writers, quilters - you name it. We were always doing something creative. I majored in music, voice, and sang in various groups for years and played guitar. I took up photography along the way also. The bonus is one of my favorite pics.

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/37830064_Butterfly_small.jpg
 
Oh oh oh! This one I can answer.

I grew up in a family full of musicians, artists, writers, quilters - you name it. We were always doing something creative. I majored in music, voice, and sang in various groups for years and played guitar. I took up photography along the way also. The bonus is one of my favorite pics.

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/37830064_Butterfly_small.jpg

That is beautiful. Simply beautiful. Wow....
 
I have met 4 Litsters since 2011; Ms. Texas, Kat73, mrppv, and BFG. My relationship with Ms. Texas burned hot, but quickly; in the end, we are two very different people, but I wish her the best....

Kat, of course, is the love of my life :heart: mrppv is her husband; it's not a perfect dynamic, but we all make it work somehow.....

And BFG is the sister/ best friend/ partner in crime that I have always wanted. She is a sweetheart, and I do truly love her like family (not my family...;))

addendum: Kat has discussed possibly meeting another Litster here in Texas, when she comes to visit. So we may be taking a road trip together :)
 
Oh oh oh! This one I can answer.

I grew up in a family full of musicians, artists, writers, quilters - you name it. We were always doing something creative. I majored in music, voice, and sang in various groups for years and played guitar. I took up photography along the way also. The bonus is one of my favorite pics.

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/37830064_Butterfly_small.jpg

That's beautiful, Jenny. Really beautiful. A butterfly always seems like such an ethereal, short-lived thing. And a flower also. You have captured both so beautifully - you've made them live and be appreciated far beyond their allotted span :heart:
 
Oh oh oh! This one I can answer.

I grew up in a family full of musicians, artists, writers, quilters - you name it. We were always doing something creative. I majored in music, voice, and sang in various groups for years and played guitar. I took up photography along the way also. The bonus is one of my favorite pics.

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/37830064_Butterfly_small.jpg

Such a simple and stunning pic...the preciousness of life...:heart:
 
Oh oh oh! This one I can answer.

I grew up in a family full of musicians, artists, writers, quilters - you name it. We were always doing something creative. I majored in music, voice, and sang in various groups for years and played guitar. I took up photography along the way also. The bonus is one of my favorite pics.

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/37830064_Butterfly_small.jpg

Ooohhh pretty!!!!!! :) I love it!
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)

I used to play solo euphonium for the Stockbridge engineering steels band.
I was pretty good if it do say so myself.
Unfortunately the scene i was in on the full monty was cut. And in the film when Saturday comes you can't make out any of the band.
 
Are you artistic or musically inclined or creative in any way? What is your hidden talent?

Bonus: Show us. :)


Well here are two of my hidden "talents" all rolled in one pic...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cbc2f98fdd34c7d1860d063d1fe6d98d/tumblr_p5cj4cFxI41wvoavfo1_400.jpg

Since I am a beer magician...and a t-shirt maker. And once upon a time way back in the dark ages of music, I may have written a song or two that went to a publishing house but ended up in file 13 back in the band days.
 
I want to respond with a super smart ass answer about my hidden talents but I'm just going to skip this question. :)
 
I'm quite unremarkable and lack any kind of talent.

But... I'm not wearing pants. That must count for something, right?

I just read your "Tumblr Tales" for today - writing is a talent, and you've got it girlie!
 
I can color inside the lines like a boss!


Your photo is beautiful, Jenny.
Smartassery IS a talent, Tink! :D
 
Back
Top