Endless Curiosity III

If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?

I remember a couple of yrs ago, a Texas Litogether was proposed, but never actually got off the ground. I would go if it was in the DFW area, Austin, or SA. El Paso and Houston are just too far. Hell, OKC would even be feasible. I could make up an excuse fairly easily.

As to activities, I'm sure whatever was planned someone would feel singled out, or left out, or excluded. I'll be in my room, enjoy a quiet weekend away if anybody needs me...
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?
I'd tell Tinglebliss, of course. I'd tell her to pack a suitcase with lots of her sexy clothes and toys to go to a mystery destination. :D

The rest of the family would have to be satisfied with the knowledge that Tinglebliss and I are going away together for a much-needed break.

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?
I'd offer a destination in Europe, but it's inevitably going to be in the US, isn't it? :rolleyes:
.
 
Last edited:
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?

I’d say that I was going to see some friends I met online. I’d tell them where I was—I’d ask my husband if he wanted to come but I know he wouldn’t.

Let’s see...DC is always nice :). I’d go to NY, or I’ve actually always wanted to go to Charleston, SC. Or maybe Nashville? Charlotte, NC? Anywhere! There’s always something interesting to see. I like just exploring.
 
I'd go anywhere in the US. Namely because my passports expiring soon and I'm too lazy to renew it right now.

Since I'm a self important hedonist I'd spend the abovementioned fantasy 10K on the trip. That *should* cover the cost of clothes & shoes & sex toy welcome baskets I'd wanna procure beforehand. Should also cover the photog. :cool:
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?

I seriously doubt I could go. There might be a confluence of events that would allow it, but doubtful.

The possibilities are that if I could justify traveling there for work. Which sometimes I can, then it could work. But that would be...surprising...very surprising.

So...thoughts of fun destinations: Jackson Hole. (tee hee...anyone named Jackson here???), we talked about Maine last summer, Bar Harbor is gorgeous; New Orleans comes to mind (where better than the sexiest city). I also think DC would be great (good food, good night life and lots of Museums and stuff to go do).
 
So a Lit-together? I would love to attend one held at some exotic destination, but in reality it would really need to be close enough for me to drive there and back on a long weekend. If that were the case, and assuming my fave Litsters were going, I'd certainly go. I would tell the husband what's up and invite him to come along (he wouldn't.) The rest of the family can mind their own business.

Activities? Good food and good friends are all I need. Museums and historical sites are fun, too. Maybe a hot tub?
 
I personally always love get togethers, with good food, good drink, and simply sharing stories and personal frivolity. Anything else is icing.

So where would close need to be?
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?


I would most likely go, particularly if a lot of people from this thread were going too. I'd just tell anyone who needed to know I was going to meet up with people I knew from online.

For a fantasy location, Kiawah or Sullivan Island SC, near Charleston, could be fun. Beach when you want it and going to the city to explore or try out the fantastic restaurants, then back "home" to a big B&B with a fire pit and hot tub. New Orleans would be fantastic too. Realistically, for me, it doesn't matter. To get the most people, it would probably need to be more central, maybe at a nice lake. Just hanging out would be great most of the time - with a welcome social evening and something special the last evening.
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?

There was a Seattle Lit-together back in 2009 where I met a few Litsters. We had dinner and conversation. Nothing crazy. The wife did know and no worries.

I would let her know of future ones only because she needs to know. But then again I can let her know stuff like that.

Fantasy locations? I'm open. :) But obviously I agree with JSG about it being close enough to drive to. Activity wise? I'm down for most things.
 
If there was a lit weekend at a venue/hotel. Would you go and what would you tell your family you were doing?

Bonus: Let's assume you're going. What is your fantasy destination for such an event? What is your realistic "I could actually do that" location? What sort of activities should we plan?

I would absolutely go (assuming it's reasonable to get there).
Luckily, I wouldn't have to tell my family anything because I'm single--that's right ladies, Hotwords is up for grabs (and I like being grabbed! :D

Fantasy destination? Somewhere Hot--I'm tired of shoveling snow.
Realistic destination? NYC, Philly, Boston, Jersey Shore, somewhere Northeast.

Activities I don't think matter because whatever we start out doing (if the threads are any indication) we will go off the rails pretty quickly and then everybody's getting laid!!!! :nana:
 
I would probably go.
I wouldn’t really have to stretch to make excuses.

East coast I think.
 
I hope that it would be possible to arrange a virtual presence for Litsters who aren't located on the continent of North America. There are some of us out here who would be keen to participate but are unable to stretch to intercontinental travel. :)

Alternatively, come to London! We have proper cheese, beer and chocolate here. ;)
.
 
We would absolutely Skype you into the festivities, being careful not to get the phone wet when it's hot tub time! :D
 
College is a time for experimentation. Whether you attended college or not, how did you experiment (sexually). Was it everything you hoped? Were you introduced to something new that you have carried over into the rest of your life?

If you didn't experiment much (or at all) do you regret it? What do you wish you had tried if you could go back and do it over again?
 
College is a time for experimentation. Whether you attended college or not, how did you experiment (sexually). Was it everything you hoped? Were you introduced to something new that you have carried over into the rest of your life?

If you didn't experiment much (or at all) do you regret it? What do you wish you had tried if you could go back and do it over again?

College is when I discovered women. I grew up thinking, like most girls, that I liked men. I might have practiced my kissing skills on my pillow and my very best friends but I didn't really discover that I was into women as much as I was into men until college. For a short time I actually thought I might prefer women, but somewhere around my junior year I realized that for me it's really person-centric.
I like who I like.

I had a college boyfriend who liked to experiment a bit, I wish I'd been more open to that back then but I grew up kind of repressed and catholic school girly.
 
College is when I discovered women. I grew up thinking, like most girls, that I liked men. I might have practiced my kissing skills on my pillow and my very best friends but I didn't really discover that I was into women as much as I was into men until college. For a short time I actually thought I might prefer women, but somewhere around my junior year I realized that for me it's really person-centric.
I like who I like.

I had a college boyfriend who liked to experiment a bit, I wish I'd been more open to that back then but I grew up kind of repressed and catholic school girly.

I don't know why, but that is incredibly hot!:devil::devil:
 
Hmm, I was a virgin all the way through my first college try, so no experimentation there. My second attempt at college was after I'd married, so again no experimenting.

For me, sexual experimentation happened in my late 20's. I was divorced from the first Mr. JSG and hadn't yet met the current Mr. JSG. I did meet a wonderfully kinky man who kept me twisted up and folded like an origami bird. He was a sexual genius and he is the reason I'm so open to try new things now. If not for him, I'd still be stuck in my strict religious mentality that sex is only for procreation and should not be enjoyed. :eek:

It was also during that same time period that I started kissing girls. :eek:
 
I started experimenting in my mid 20’s and have tried several different thing and am always willing to try new stuff to a point I have no regrets about what I have tried and looking forward to still trying more new things. 😃
 
College is a time for experimentation. Whether you attended college or not, how did you experiment (sexually). Was it everything you hoped? Were you introduced to something new that you have carried over into the rest of your life?

If you didn't experiment much (or at all) do you regret it? What do you wish you had tried if you could go back and do it over again?
College (university) was an intensely frustrating and dispiriting time for me. The male-to-female ratio at my uni was about 70:30 (which put me at an instant numerical disadvantage) and the prevalent type was entitled, arrogant, posh guys (which made it difficult for me to get noticed).

I didn't get the chance to indulge in any sexual experimentation, although I heard a lot about it from those around me. :(

The one redeeming aspect of my time at uni (apart from a good degree) was that I made my first close female friend. We were platonic, but we could talk about anything together, including our love lives (or lack thereof). Some thirty years later, we're still great friends. That alone made my three years of heartache worthwhile. :)
.
 
Last edited:
College is a time for experimentation. Whether you attended college or not, how did you experiment (sexually). Was it everything you hoped? Were you introduced to something new that you have carried over into the rest of your life?

If you didn't experiment much (or at all) do you regret it? What do you wish you had tried if you could go back and do it over again?

I met someone 'serious' a few months before I left for University, and I didn't stray during my student years - we were still together when I graduated, for a while.

I do regret it. I wish I'd been single when I arrived, and had played the field extensively during those years. Just to meet different men, learn what each had to teach me, both sexually and about myself.

I will say though, that my Uni years coincided with the first onslaught of AIDS, but predated understanding of the disease and the development of effective drugs to treat its victims. So whilst I might look back at those times with regret that I didn't experience more, I'm not sure it would have been wise to do so.
 
College (university) was an intensely frustrating and dispriting time for me. The male-to-female ratio at my uni was about 70:30 (which put me at an instant numerical disadvantage) and the prevalent type was entitled, arrogant, posh guys (which made it difficult for me to get noticed).
<snip>

Ratio on my course was about that too! They weren't posh boys, though. Hairy-toed nerds, for the most part. I love a nerd, though, so that's OK :)
 
I spent my high school years being tragically shy. I was in my own head and way too shy to even attempt to explore sexually. My freshman year of college was a disaster as well. I went to the same university as my older sister and we shared a duplex off campus. This combination was not conducive to meeting girls much less exploring sexually. It may have been a good thing since I went to college a 17-year-old virgin. I was young, inexperienced and sexually undereducated…well, except for that self-pleasure part … I had discovered my hand years before and had mastered the technique.

So. My sophomore year brought changes. I transferred to the university I wanted to attend in the first place. All or most of my friends were there so I roomed with my best friend and things began to progress. I still wasn’t exploring but my roommate had this wonderful, incredibly sexy girlfriend who turned out to be a warm and compassionate girl. I spent many nights hearing her get pounded through the thin walls and created inspiration on my side of the wall to once again get handy with my woodwork. We had many open conversations about my shyness and no experience. We could talk A to Z with each other. Long story short, he moved out to move in with her and months later, I found her at my door hurt from a bad breakup and in need to talk.

Weeks passed and I guess I was the rebound guy and she, knowing my “virginness”….took me one night and opened my eyes and taught me that it just wasn’t a great thing to not last more than two minutes during intercourse! First lesson learned as she didn’t give up and taught me many things through the year. The incredible pleasure of my fist blow job…her guiding instructions as I went down on her for the first time …so many milestones of sexual exploration are attributed to her giving nature.

She introduced a girl friend from her hometown and the three of us shared many nights together and I finished the year with my first exposure to women that were bi and all the complicated pleasures that can be had in a threesome once you shed a boyish shy skin and begin developing into an amorous young man.

This relationship led to the incorporation of anal sex and the lessons learned from a gentle, sweet, sexy and patient partner have carried with me through all these years as I fondly think back to the girl that unleashed me and made me change my major to tennis, drinking and girls…maybe not in that particular order.
 
Back
Top