Exotic Creatures: An idea thread

What creature do you like to fantasize about?

  • Elves

    Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Orcs

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Minotars

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Centars

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Nymphs

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Dragons

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Aliens

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Angels

    Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Demons

    Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Some other weird creature

    Votes: 22 37.9%

  • Total voters
    58

Feral_Intelligence

Howl at the Moon
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Posts
2,064
No, we are not talking about animals.

I'm just wanting to see who else has had any fantasies about exotic creatures such as elves, orcs, aliens, etc? If you have an idea for a thread, I, and I'm certain pleanty of others, would like to hear it. Maybe you can find someone to rp it out with here.
 
I would be interested in an alien/human SRP. I particulary like HUGE dicks and an alien good have one lol. What can I say? I'm awesome like that. I'd be interested in almost ny type of human/alien SRP, from consensual to rape to 'abducted specimen'
 
you forgot Furries, though I suppose that could just as well be aliens or "some other weird creature".

also, if anyone's ever seen the Tauren females in World of Warcraft....makes you wonder why the males are so damned ugly
 
Furries could be covered under the "Any weird creature" general area. I considered puting them on the list, but it seemed a bit to general. I admit, I did have certain crowds in mind with the ones that I put on there, but I put the anything goes option to cover anything I missed or that would not be my personal area of focus.

On a side note, I do find certain furries hot. The people that get together in mascot costumes, however, freak me out.
 
Furries could be covered under the "Any weird creature" general area. I considered puting them on the list, but it seemed a bit to general. I admit, I did have certain crowds in mind with the ones that I put on there, but I put the anything goes option to cover anything I missed or that would not be my personal area of focus.

On a side note, I do find certain furries hot. The people that get together in mascot costumes, however, freak me out.

agreed.......*shudders at the costume for Zig Zag*
 
*places a vote*

Not sure if you would consider this one of the creatures you are speaking of but for me, it's Vampires. The manipulative, blood-sucking, seducers with fiery eyes, bodies of steel and lust that just goes on and on and on; eventually turning into romantic lust and love but still with the hidden platform of his Domiinance and power.

*fanning my face*

Anyway, that's the one for me, Vampires. *S*
 
*places a vote*

Not sure if you would consider this one of the creatures you are speaking of but for me, it's Vampires. The manipulative, blood-sucking, seducers with fiery eyes, bodies of steel and lust that just goes on and on and on; eventually turning into romantic lust and love but still with the hidden platform of his Dominance and power.

*fanning my face*

Anyway, that's the one for me, Vampires. *S*

I was aiming for the less human creatures, but vampires are welcome. I think everybody has a little attraction to them. They go to something so visceral and primal. Personally, they are one of my favorite monsters, though I prefer fighting them to romancing them. I often find myself arguing with people over what the best vampire movies are. I vote for ones such as Blade and John Carpenter's Vampires were as they go more for Interview with a Vampire and Twilight. I've never cared much for the whole "depressive children of the night vampires that really are good people on the inside" fandom that tends to go with the emo crowd. I preffer the blood thirsty and cruel kind.

Well, now that my vampire rant is done, I was wondering if anyone here is a big fan of the drow. If you do not know what they are, they are the evil dark elves from Dungeons and Dragons. They have dark skin and white hair. Traditionally they are a matriarchy that worships Lolth, the Queen of the Demonweb Pits. I personally like the Eberron incarnation where they are jungle savages that worship scorpions. Either way, they are cool and sexy.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/justicar347/Yingyang_Colored_by_Komikino.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/justicar347/Ire_of_Lloth_by_Candra.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/justicar347/Drow_Scouts_by_JonHodgson.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/justicar347/Xu__Sassar_by_fuuryoku.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/justicar347/motivator8662642.jpg
 
Last edited:
the drow are a bad ass people. especailly when you start thinking of them and the Grey elves. a race as strong as the elves that took a different path. yes, the drow are kickass.
 
the female Dark Elf from Record of Lodoss War

Ahhh, its been a while since I saw that.

Personally I never pay much attention to the other elven subraces. They seem more like a way for players to pick and choose their stats then anything else to me. One of the few things that I like about 4th ed is that they knocked it down to just three kinds of elves: elves, drow, and eladrin.
 
depending on the story type you are reading, the Grey People were the forefathers to all of the elven races. Including the drow.
 
I prefer Pirotess myself

Funny you mentioned her. I have a sort of... well, I have a fetish for impregnation both consensual and forced (OH GOD I´M SO DIRTY AND DISGUSTING). And from there, I got a fetish for minotaurs after reading a doujin featuring Pirotess and one of our bull-headed friends.

The roleplay with the minotaur in the tavern didn´t help either...
 
Meh. I´ve seen worse.

By the way, I think the "My Life with Monstergirl" doujin series is most relevant to this topic...
 
I am in more too fairies , and unicorns .. ooh and of course angles my fav.
 
Angels, succubi, vampires, and elves, especially drow babes. Drow are just badass and hot.
 
I am in more too fairies , and unicorns .. ooh and of course angles my fav.

Sprites and pixies can be pretty sexy. Heck, just look at what's happened with Tinkerbell. She started out a glowing ball of light and now she is disney's sex symbol.

Unicorns in this conext are starting to aproach the creapy side of things...
 
Not sure about much concerning the previous comments as I am not a tamer. But, the girl bound and on her knees in front of the Drow? That's me, 100%!!!

:)
 
Sprites and pixies can be pretty sexy. Heck, just look at what's happened with Tinkerbell. She started out a glowing ball of light and now she is disney's sex symbol.

Unicorns in this conext are starting to aproach the creapy side of things...

funny you say that considering she is my fav. disney character..lol yes they can be quite intersting .
 
Back
Top