Exotic Creatures: An idea thread

What creature do you like to fantasize about?

  • Elves

    Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Orcs

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Minotars

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Centars

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Nymphs

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Dragons

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Aliens

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Angels

    Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Demons

    Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Some other weird creature

    Votes: 22 37.9%

  • Total voters
    58
copypasta
The basic premise is a small group of monster hunters hunting various mythical monsters ranging from slimes to werewolves to echidnas to whatever else we can think of. And it goes without saying that there will be naughtiness involved.
 
Hmmm here's a list I have in my mind.

Mindflayers (Squidies!)
Eldritch horrors (Tentacles! *Watches japanese school girls run like crazy from the tentacles, while some is running towards the tentacles*)
Balrogs (giant demon made out of shadows and fire, got big swords and fiery whips cause they got small dicks)
Half-Dragons (Hey baby wanna see how pure my dragonhood is compared to my ancestor's?)
Golems (Not really fantasy creatures but they are fun)
Undead Women (Remove the rotten flesh and freshen up the breathe, hair and skin they are more enjoyable to look at, prefered if cremateed in perfect condition,)
Centaurs (Whatever got a four legged animal body below their torso, and a bigger dick then monty zuma hehehe.)
Minotaurs (Walking tanks with cocks bigger then a human forearm to a human body.)
Yuan-ti (Snake humans, the girls are rather hot, even if cold blooded, the babes also do mean hummers with their tongues.)
Nymphs (The prostitute side of the elements given life by the perverted nature spirits.)
 
I voted for Orcs and Demons.
Big, strong and violent - what's not to like? :D
 
Demons are nice because you get a lot of variety. I'm a fan of the good old sucubus, but you can always throw in some kind of tentacle demon.
 
Hmmm here's some more.

Succubus (I do not need to mention more.)
Demoness (Infernal beigns not afraid to spread pussy, fuck and suck, be it with men or women, or with or without making a penis of their own)
Goddess (Hey even deities gets lonely and need some good mortal or immortal loving.)
Angel (Who said divine beings cannot be perverted?)

I am considering starting a Mindflayer/Drow rp, wonder if anyone would be interested in playing the hottie drow babe being taken as a personal pet by a mindflayer?
 
i feel its worth pointing out that mindflayers dont have working reproductive organs
 
Okay, so this totally caught my attention, the only sad thing is I won't be on to post for two whole weeks so its hard for me to get involved in any group threads...*sighs*
 
considering the mind flayer is an antimagic version of the Beholder...it's just a floating collection of eyeballs o.o
 
I don't think of this so much as a group thread as a I do a thread to meet people with a particular kink.

I am well aware that mind flayers most likely lack genitals, but that is kinda beside the point here.

Sounds like a fun thread Darkwall. I'm already doing one about a drow getting fucked by a demon.
 
considering the mind flayer is an antimagic version of the Beholder...it's just a floating collection of eyeballs o.o

Um, I think you are thinking of something else dragon. Mind flayers are the tentacle faced things that mind rape people. There is a pick of one fucking a drow up above. Maybe you are thinking of the elderbrain?
 
I don't think of this so much as a group thread as a I do a thread to meet people with a particular kink.

I am well aware that mind flayers most likely lack genitals, but that is kinda beside the point here.

Sounds like a fun thread Darkwall. I'm already doing one about a drow getting fucked by a demon.

well i know its beside the point, half the things i do are beside the point, and the other half arent even close to the point
 
Okay then, I would have to say my exotic creature thread is probably playing nekos..but those don't count as exotic creatures do they?

Um, I like doing threads about demons and angels and minotaurs oh and dragons...love love love the dragons.
 
Um, I think you are thinking of something else dragon. Mind flayers are the tentacle faced things that mind rape people. There is a pick of one fucking a drow up above. Maybe you are thinking of the elderbrain?

no. in D&D, a Mind Flayer looks almost identical to a Beholder. The difference is that a beholder is almost entirely immune to physical damage, whereas a Mind Flayer is almost entirely immune to magic. That, and they're colored diferently.
 
Um, are you talking about some kind of video game version, because I own the monster manual for D&D. There are a lot of differences. A lot.
 
Okay then, I would have to say my exotic creature thread is probably playing nekos..but those don't count as exotic creatures do they?

Um, I like doing threads about demons and angels and minotaurs oh and dragons...love love love the dragons.

If you like dragons, then check out this thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=505620

They do a lot of good ones. In fact, Pywakit is the one I am doing the drow and demon thread with. They also have a good sucubus thread or two.
 
I'm going by Dragonlance, which began as the D&D campaign, War of the Lance

I have read almost all of the Dragonlance novels and neither are ever mentioned. In fact, the mind flayers would not fit in all that well in dragonlance.

By the way, great pic KoD. That would make a great dryad.
 
they are mentioned, actually. only briefly. One attacks Raistlin during one of the sets. I think it was the Twins saga.

Also, they show a Beholder (at least, I think it's a Beholder) in the Dungeons and Dragons movie. And there is a reference in the Dragonlance background books to a rather large variety of Beholders and Mind Flayers, including one that, when pierced, explodes and becomes tiny versions of itself that drain a person of their fluids o.o
 
Back
Top