Exotic Creatures: An idea thread

What creature do you like to fantasize about?

  • Elves

    Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Orcs

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Minotars

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Centars

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Nymphs

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Dragons

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Aliens

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Angels

    Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Demons

    Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Some other weird creature

    Votes: 22 37.9%

  • Total voters
    58
I certainly agree with that last sentiment. I've always noticed that the werewolf thing seems to usually flow one way, male wolves with female humans. I think it has something to do with most men not wanting to fuck a hairy woman lol.
 
I certainly agree with that last sentiment. I've always noticed that the werewolf thing seems to usually flow one way, male wolves with female humans. I think it has something to do with most men not wanting to fuck a hairy woman lol.

Yeah that would seem kind of weird. But whatever floats someone elses boat. I personally don't like portraying any character unless its human, or pretty close to human. Not a furry or anything. So for me, it'd have to be a male werewolf by definition.
 
It seems to me that some creatures always end up male and other always female when it comes to non-human fantasies. An example being centaurs. You will find plenty of fantasies with a woman coupleing with a male centaur but not the other way around. Maybe it has something to do with how we erotosize horse cock but not horse pussy lol.

The more beastly and less human in nature, the more likely it seems to go towards being male, while more human creatures seem to often be female. I think it might have something to with the portrayal of masculine vs feminine. The manly beast vs the soft flesh of a woman.

Male: Minotars, werewolves, centaurs, griffins, dragons, orcs.

Female: Elves, nymphs, angels, succubi, medusa
 
Yes I can definitely agree with that in broad trends. When choosing fantasy creatures, it's done to exaggerate or exemplify traditionally masculine or feminine traits and make it more perverse, strange and exciting etc. I find it pretty amusing that there are fantasy creatures called nymphs though. That really drives home the point. And your right about the more 'human' female creatures as opposed to the more nonhuman males with some mild exceptions.
 
Well, nymphs were a creature of greek myth and it is from that we get words like nymphomaniac.

I think the only occasion where I've really seen much with grossly non-humanoid females is when both partners are distinctly inhuman. For instance two werewolves mating.

Still, a lot of this comes down to a form of borderline bestiality. The main line in the sand often being either the creature having human like intelligence such as some portrayals of dragons or a human head such as with the centaur.
 
Yeah I recall there was some centaur romance/love interest in some really old RPG game I randomly read about when web surfing. She was like a Centaur daughter of some farmer in the town.
 
Back
Top