Exotic Creatures: An idea thread

What creature do you like to fantasize about?

  • Elves

    Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Orcs

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Minotars

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Centars

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Nymphs

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Dragons

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Aliens

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Angels

    Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Demons

    Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Some other weird creature

    Votes: 22 37.9%

  • Total voters
    58
How about.... A Dungeons & Dragons, the cartoon version, rp? I loved that show when I first saw it, too bad they didn't make more of it. But anyhow, it'd be a group of youngsters, no kids or teenagers, having been transported into the realm of Dungeons & Dragons, a mysterious Dungeon Master guides them for a way home, each of them transformed into some kind of D&D class, and even a different race if they want to. They face evil, mysteries, puzzles and riddles, along with sex starved monsters, their own hormones and the hormones of the races some of them are transformed into.

But that's just an idea. I also have other ideas for rps, but that's one of the ideas I've gotten recently.
 
Not the worst idea ever. I can see some fun with it. The main thing is just getting it organized. I'm starting to learn that group threads don't work out so well.
 
Yeah, and lately I've been very busy i nreal life and my inspiration source have run dry at the moment.
 
Late to the party...

I like playing the light/dark contrast of angels and demons in the classic sense. And I have a real thing for pretty feathery wings.

The freedom seeking nature of demons in the more open sense is always very fun.

Minotaurs are hot. Great big strong guys with big horns? yeah, hot. Darkness in Legend. Hot, hot, hot. Please ravage me now, I'll be in my bunk, hawt.

I love the idea of dragons, but depending on the mythos they don't always scream sexy to me. Pretty, awesome, powerful, amazing... but not always sexy.

Where was I? Nymphs and other beasties are also fun. Embodiments of nature have a purity, an innocence that can make sexual exploration really entertaining. I like fairies, again for the pretty wings bit. And for the magic and granting wishes angle, it brushes against some of the concepts of control and power that please me.

Vampires - only if they're the Blade/True Blood variety. Maybe not out and out evil, always, but alien ways of thinking, alien mores and concerns.
 
That is a nice little list there Wild. I like pixies as well. I got into them after one was a main character in a fantasy series I was reading. The minotar is a nice add on.
 
I have two minotaur rp ideas here that I am planning on posting in a short while.


The post apocalypse version is when in a farm a regular bull gets mutated into a humanoid bull and fucks the farmer widow and her daughters. Making him the new man, or rather bull, of the house. Not much planned for it yet.


Fantasy version is called Lord Blackmane, there the minotaur is on a quest to take dominion over a kingdom of paladins, priests and mages with cunning magic, brute strength and evil beings. He has wanted vengeance for his family, who were killed by the king when he was but a calve.

Now the minotaur comes for revenge, but not only in blood, he will take the king's queen and daughter and make them in sex slaves, but not before impregnating them in their sleep, visiting them with a magical sleeping potion keeping them from waking up.

And during his war against the king he rapes and fucks all manners of beautiful women, making them with child, building up his family. The minotaur cares for his sex slaves as he would his own family, as that's all he truly wish to have, a family, which was taken from him as a young calve.

and now he's regaining his family by fucking all the fine women of the kingdom, peasants, priestesses, sorceresses, paladins, knights and others getting plowed and fucked, including the queen and the princess.
 
Well, that was quite a list with some interesting perspectives on them. I'm not so sure about the undead women. Once you get rid of rotting flesh and stuff, you are not really left with anything. I do however have a pic I think you'll like.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Feral_Intelligence/12804-drowDungeons_and_DragonsIllit.jpg

I found these on the net. Pretty simliar.

http://xbooru.com//images/102/0ba69fa09a1d8d7cf66fee34f768a9447f43d55e.jpg?109825

http://img2.gelbooru.com/images/19/4dd1577e7d678664d1f544f17b7f00556a4cd4e5.jpg?18888
 
As you can probably tell, I have a fetish for monsters in general; Minotaurs, trolls, ogres...The thought of such powerful beasts on a fantasy heroine makes me all tingly. I mean, c'mon, the high-level boys get to lay succubi, elven princesses, and nymphs...Surely a girl can expect some fun with monsters, too?

Strangely enough, I also like orcs...But I like goblins, even more, especially when they turn the tables on those pesky adventuress...And, in particular, those pesky adventurer women. Always up for an adventure with a heroine in distress...
 
Not to mention the trolls, the ogres and the minotaurs. Oh and the giants and the dragons, can't forget them. Bigger dicks then those guys are hard to find in the fantasy realm, the ladies love them.
 
*Bump*

Thought I would try and get this kicked off again.

So, any other werewolf fans. This has become a big thing for me lately. I love the idea of a beastly creature like the one that is my avatar ravaging a woman.
 
As for werewolves, I find them a lot more attractive then say vampires. Werewolves, beyond their appearances, are just more aggressive, physically powerful and masculine and seem to really bring out those attributes. Plus if you're talking about exotic creatures, I'd prefer something actually exotic, then essentially a dead near human in appearance.
 
Back
Top