Exotic Creatures: An idea thread

What creature do you like to fantasize about?

  • Elves

    Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Orcs

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Minotars

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Centars

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Nymphs

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Dragons

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Aliens

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Angels

    Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Demons

    Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Some other weird creature

    Votes: 22 37.9%

  • Total voters
    58
That's what I mean. Adventurers go to a kobold warren and just walk in and kill them all. Nay I say! Kobolds are small, so their warrens should be hard to walk into without crouching down. They're masters of traps and some are sorcerers. But no one cares about that. They just need faceless creatures for their players to kill.
 
Well, they are sorcerers not wizards. That alone aught to be a clue as to why they get killed off so easy. If they were brighter they would be making the tunnels smaller. Traps are just free xp for rogues.
 
Kobolds are actually pretty dangerous. Especially in groups. But not in the way Gnomes are. lol
 
For small creatures, halflings are where its at. Seriously, how many books have been writen about kolbolds and gnomes?
 
lol....Kendermore, while its main focus is Tasslehoff Burrfoot, actually does have a great deal of Gnomage in it. *chuckles at Gnomeflinger*
 
That's what I mean. Adventurers go to a kobold warren and just walk in and kill them all. Nay I say! Kobolds are small, so their warrens should be hard to walk into without crouching down. They're masters of traps and some are sorcerers. But no one cares about that. They just need faceless creatures for their players to kill.

look up tuckers kobolds, a dungon consisting of only level one kobolds had every party that tried to beat them crying (and some were like level ten)
 
lol.....that sounds like the kind of dungeon I live for.

also, I have a thread that I'd like to suggest people check out. Space Fur (that's the title I'm thinking of going with.) It's a remake of my Furries From Space thread.
 
My interests have drifted a bit. I was, at one stage, going to do a sci-fi fantasy story where a planet had been colonised by a lot of fantasy races and humans, but the air had an unusually high amount of airborne aphrodisiacs, so the whole planet was turned into a holiday spot. The main characters were going to be a human who was 1/4 dragon, a young (by her kind's standards) elf and I'd planned for there to be a pair of minotaur brothers as well.

Recently, I've been thinking of another story that's set present day, but the main character is attacked by an elven woman after leaving the cinema who is part of a test to see if he's worthy of his destiny. He passes the test and receives a medallion that summons a pair of horny catgirls for him. The sex in that was going to be a side thing, the plot'll span beyond that.

I did have an idea a few months ago as well for D&D sex story about a human woman being saved from bandits by an aasimar warlock. (Aasimar are humans with traces of Celestial blood for those who don't pay attention to D&D, and Celestials are basically angels) Got the idea after reading a D&D sourcebook I downloaded off the net called "The Book of Erotic Fantasy". I can see that book being helpful for any authors needing inspiration.
 
My interests have drifted a bit. I was, at one stage, going to do a sci-fi fantasy story where a planet had been colonised by a lot of fantasy races and humans, but the air had an unusually high amount of airborne aphrodisiacs, so the whole planet was turned into a holiday spot. The main characters were going to be a human who was 1/4 dragon, a young (by her kind's standards) elf and I'd planned for there to be a pair of minotaur brothers as well.

Recently, I've been thinking of another story that's set present day, but the main character is attacked by an elven woman after leaving the cinema who is part of a test to see if he's worthy of his destiny. He passes the test and receives a medallion that summons a pair of horny catgirls for him. The sex in that was going to be a side thing, the plot'll span beyond that.

I did have an idea a few months ago as well for D&D sex story about a human woman being saved from bandits by an aasimar warlock. (Aasimar are humans with traces of Celestial blood for those who don't pay attention to D&D, and Celestials are basically angels) Got the idea after reading a D&D sourcebook I downloaded off the net called "The Book of Erotic Fantasy". I can see that book being helpful for any authors needing inspiration.

if you liked that little sourcebook, try the Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, theres also one called Blue magic: Nymphology, but that one isnt as good
 
if you liked that little sourcebook, try the Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, theres also one called Blue magic: Nymphology, but that one isnt as good

Found the blue magic one in a separate torrent and you're right about it not being as good; leant too far towards humour for my tastes (though I did get a laugh out of that story about the gnome sorcerer who accidentally said "Bite me" while he had a woman under a domination spell giving him a blowjob).

I'll keep that other one in mind, might be something in there I can use in a story (If I can ever actually finish one).
 
If you want to make kolbolds worthwhile, you need to check out the Races of the Dragons book. It actually makes them worth while. The only time I played with a guy that had kolbold PC was interesting. He ended up, rather foolishly, drinking drow sleep poison thinking it was antivenom. He never checked to see what it was, he just used the logic that since drow used poison, they would have antivenom, so when he found a little vial he just drank it. My dwarf ended up tying him to his back on the premise of using him as a backup weapon if he lost his ax.

That dwarf also ended up carrying the cleric around when he got hit with a paralyzing attack. He held him up and used him to turn undead because the cleric could still take supernatural actions because they are purely mental!

Well, I just checked out the Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. It looks ok, though I still prefer the Book of Erotic Fantasy. I am planning to do a sexual D&D game here and I will likely be using one or both of them.
 
Hmmmm I have a Neverwinter Nights rp on the run, though it is a bit lazy, a Forgotten realms PC game, and I am still looking for players. anyone who would be interested should know that I have a loose limit on what kind of race you want to be
 
I honestly don't see why you'd need sourcebooks to have a sexual D&D game. Bards have Bluff and Diplomacy for a reason after all.
 
I honestly don't see why you'd need sourcebooks to have a sexual D&D game. Bards have Bluff and Diplomacy for a reason after all.

The source books just add some fleshing out. Both BoEF and BoUCK have a mechanic for sex. If you want sex to be an actual part of the game this means that you have a mechanic to see who "wins." They also provide sexual spells, items, and monsters. Finally, they answer some of the details like which races have what tendancies, how long pregnancy takes, and other effects of sex. They also give you some advice on introduction and how to handle issues that are going to arise when sex is more than telling the player, "You get laid by the hot elf."

I know of neverwinter nights, but have never had the chance to play it. I am very familiar with the FR. What do you have in mind?
 
Okay here's an idea, a human male from modern earth, a d&d and WoW nerd, finds himself stranded in a fantasy world similar to D&D but without any kind of humans around, and he becomes the target by different powerful female rulers of different species a he appears to contain a power that lets him manipualte their existance, apparently he's like a DM in this world and do whatever he wants to if he puts his mind to it.

What does that sound like?
 
Okay here's an idea, a human male from modern earth, a d&d and WoW nerd, finds himself stranded in a fantasy world similar to D&D but without any kind of humans around, and he becomes the target by different powerful female rulers of different species a he appears to contain a power that lets him manipualte their existance, apparently he's like a DM in this world and do whatever he wants to if he puts his mind to it.

What does that sound like?

Like a new hit anime series.
 
Hmmm how about something more like this then?

A group of D&D players are playing a campaign together where they battle through a collection of forests, mountains and dungeons to take down a great unknown evil whose been sending hordes of monster to invade the lands outside its dark domain of black forests, deep marches, large mountains, deep dungeons and vast wastelands. Suddenly they find themselves sucked into a black hole and find themselves in the role of their characters and have to make their way to defeat the great evil to get back home, but instead of the monsters being mostly great evil beasts who eats bloods there's lots of lust related monsters who prefer to dominate the world through sexual pleasure then blood and gore.
 
*shrugs* Meh whichever works.

Hmmm..... how about something less complex... a dragoness, or rather a dragon queen, is traveling in disguise towards a sacred temple, a tiefling warlock who has had his eyes on her for a good century, ambushes her guards and escorts with a horde of demonic creatures, leaving just the queen alive. As she is sealed in the form of a humanoid dragon by a magical necklace created by the tiefling, she is taken to the tiefling warlock who has his wicked ways with her.
 
I came up with an interesting idea. I posted it earlier today under the title "Learning to Walk Again"
 
Back
Top