AngelofDeath
Devious
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2003
- Posts
- 10,753
"Not really. Things like that are often either very personal or very painful if its a matter of not simply being turned because you wanted to be. I can find out easily enough though. You are right though, its doubtful I was the only one who received some sort of personal message from the killer."
Amber combed a hand through her hair slowly, "I know Misha had mentioned once that Soren's brother when he was alive had betrayed him and that had led to Soren being changed. Knowing the time frame he very well could have been left for dead and simply been given the chance to live and have revenge." She looked around, it had been a good idea, but the truth was no one was really making themselves look out of place. There were always groupies wherever there were vampires in large numbers and a foolish few probably thought they could even replace of the dead donors. That was assuming they could even catch the attention of one of the others.
"I think some fresh air would be good right now," She got to her feet and stretched slowly. "I'd leave you here, but I had already told Sheri this really wasn't your style." Amber grabbed her coat and slipped it over her shoulder, she didn't plan to stay outside long.
Amber combed a hand through her hair slowly, "I know Misha had mentioned once that Soren's brother when he was alive had betrayed him and that had led to Soren being changed. Knowing the time frame he very well could have been left for dead and simply been given the chance to live and have revenge." She looked around, it had been a good idea, but the truth was no one was really making themselves look out of place. There were always groupies wherever there were vampires in large numbers and a foolish few probably thought they could even replace of the dead donors. That was assuming they could even catch the attention of one of the others.
"I think some fresh air would be good right now," She got to her feet and stretched slowly. "I'd leave you here, but I had already told Sheri this really wasn't your style." Amber grabbed her coat and slipped it over her shoulder, she didn't plan to stay outside long.