Foof's Funhouse

Awwwwwwwww......thank you so much guys! That means more than you could possibly know! :kiss:
 
Foof76 said:
Ok, this is official feeling sorry for myself day. I am trying to get out of it, so don't mind me. Absolute worst birthday of my life. No sex, no present, no anything. I am not that materialistic normally, but would have been nice if he'd avoided buying the new fucking ps2 game he just got and maybe planned to take me out to dinner. Aaarrgggh!

Aw, sorry I didn't make it on here last night to wish you a happy birthday. Of course, I would have made some crack about wanting to see your birthday suit, but I would have also tried to cheer you up.

I'm online if you want to talk.
 
Howdy Foof, how are you doing today? Good to see you this eveing. :)
 
Hi there! I'm good. You're looking all muscley, lol. Hope you are having a good night.
 
Foof76 said:
Hi there! I'm good. You're looking all muscley, lol. Hope you are having a good night.

Perty dern good tonight... I'm all smiles.

Tomorrow may be a different issue. Worked the legs hard today and I'll be lucky if I can walk tomorrow.

I work out three days each week. 45 minuets on weights and 45 minuets on cardio.

That is the only way I can stay fit at my age! lol
 
Foof76 said:
I am great, thanks for asking thumpy! :kiss:


Well Im glad...So have you written any new stories yet? Im going through withdrawls ;) :kiss:
 
Foof76 said:
Thread masturbation at it's worst. Bumping myself again :D

If you'd rather not bump yourself, I have a set of fingers, a tongue, and a cock you can use. ;)
 
Foof76 said:
Thread masturbation at it's worst. Bumping myself again :D

good morning miss Foof, am so sorry i missed helping you...hugs...Now if you bump yourself and experience a thread orgasm, does that count as two? Just wondering....hugs beautiful! H :rose:
 
Back
Top