Foof's Funhouse

AlteregoID said:
You seem so entirely innocent with all those blushing smilies :p


She is......she is as innocent as the driven snow
 
morning, foof. :kiss: just stopping bye to say hello (knowing that you like to see my av around) :rolleyes:
 
liquen said:
morning, foof. :kiss: just stopping bye to say hello (knowing that you like to see my av around) :rolleyes:
Oh my, yes! Make sure you keep posting, lol. That saves me the trouble of needing to hunt you down just to see that, YUMMMMM!!! :D
 
Foof76 said:
Oh my, yes! Make sure you keep posting, lol. That saves me the trouble of needing to hunt you down just to see that, YUMMMMM!!! :D

oh, foof. i don't want you to get in trouble for me. here i'm. :D
 
liquen said:
your thread is getting froggy, foof. is there a pond around where they can dive? :rolleyes:
LOL, I just like all those licking tongues! Kinda how my tongue starts to react when I look at that sexy av!:D
 
Foof76 said:
LOL, I just like all those licking tongues! Kinda how my tongue starts to react when I look at that sexy av!:D

mmmmmm. i like them too. :p :p :p i see for your av it's a soft experienced tongue, and a quick one too?
 
Good morning from Down under Foof, it's a beautifull Friday morning here
And I see you are looking as beautifull as ever :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
webbo1 said:
Good morning from Down under Foof, it's a beautifull Friday morning here
And I see you are looking as beautifull as ever :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Awwwwww :eek: so sweet! Damn Aussies and your day ahead, lol. I used to have a very good online Aussie friend, and I couldn't stop obsessing about what time it was over there, lol. I always used to ask him how tomorrow was looking:D
 
Back
Top