Foof's Funhouse

Foof76 said:
Hello everyone! Where have you all been? Boohoo :(

I've been around, although somewhat busy. I try to keep Yahoo Messenger open, just in case you feel like chatting again. :)
 
doppelbock22000 said:
hello miss Foof,
Yes you'd be amazed at how many of your fans keep YIM open, even when they are invisible. hehe hugs H :rose:
Hello dear H, will remember that! But if youre invisible, i dont think youre on, and i'm usually invisible too, lol
 
Foof76 said:
Hello dear H, will remember that! But if youre invisible, i dont think youre on, and i'm usually invisible too, lol
]

we could all be wandering around invisible. haha :rose:
 
Foof76 said:
Hello dear H, will remember that! But if youre invisible, i dont think youre on, and i'm usually invisible too, lol

Is that why I never see you on anymore? :(
 
Ok, seriously, anyone else here submit stories? What takes them so long lately? The last few I've submitted have taken a week! I submitted something Sunday, still not up! GRRR! The first few I did were about 2, 3 days tops.
 
Foof76 said:
Ok, seriously, anyone else here submit stories? What takes them so long lately? The last few I've submitted have taken a week! I submitted something Sunday, still not up! GRRR! The first few I did were about 2, 3 days tops.

I am going to submit my first... It was something I originally wrote for you-know-who, but now I've submitted it to an editor. I want to get someone's opinion of it, writing-wise before I submit it to Lit. :D
 
SheRemembers said:
I am going to submit my first... It was something I originally wrote for you-know-who, but now I've submitted it to an editor. I want to get someone's opinion of it, writing-wise before I submit it to Lit. :D
I'm sure it will be great! Some of my best stories are based on people I never even talk to anymore. It's a nice way to catalogue those special memories, I always go back to a nice memory if I reread them. Of course, some are just kinky horny fun inspired by my ravenous libido, lol.
 
Foof76 said:
I'm sure it will be great! Some of my best stories are based on people I never even talk to anymore. It's a nice way to catalogue those special memories, I always go back to a nice memory if I reread them. Of course, some are just kinky horny fun inspired by my ravenous libido, lol.

Hahaha... I'll email it to you, get your opinion...
 
SheRemembers said:
Hahaha... I'll email it to you, get your opinion...
Love that! Mine should post any damn day. One of my hotter ones ;) lots of positions, lol
 
Foof76 said:
Love that! Mine should post any damn day. One of my hotter ones ;) lots of positions, lol

Hahaha... Sent. Let me know what you think. Be honest, sweetie, 'kay? If it sucks, tell me!

Well, be gentle...
 
Wouldn't you know? As soon as I start griping about my story, they go ahead and post it. Grrrrr!
 
Foof76 said:
Wouldn't you know? As soon as I start griping about my story, they go ahead and post it. Grrrrr!

I read it, sweetie. I commented there, but I just had to tell you how a-fucking-mazing it was! Your best work yet--I just hope it doesn't get lost in the "Mature" category...
 
SheRemembers said:
I read it, sweetie. I commented there, but I just had to tell you how a-fucking-mazing it was! Your best work yet--I just hope it doesn't get lost in the "Mature" category...
Awwww, thank you! Some of my most successfull have been in the mature, they actually do better there, so not worried about that. I just hope everyone likes it! :D
 
Back
Top