From Studious to Slutty (Closed)

Christie looked around the store, her neart pounding in pleasure. All these sweet, wonderful toys and she her pick of any! It was like she was child on a shopping spree in a candy store. Only these would all last her so much longer then a candy bar! As she was looking over two different colored vibrators, trying to decided which was cuter, she felt someone raise her skirt up and grab her ass. With a grin, she whispered to him, "Chris l have no panties on." She didn't care, she just didn't want him to be uncomfortable if someone made a big deal out of seeing this.

She decided on a dark red one and added it to her arm filled with toys. As she walked around the store, having Chris' hand on her ass started to turn her on. Already, only after a few moments she could few her juices leaking down her inner thigh. Damn, l need go get to that gym. Deciding she had enough she looked up at him. "I... l'm done now."
 
When she told him that she wasn't wearing any panties, he just chuckled. "You know, I would expect nothing less. You're really embracing this slut you've found within yourself, aren't you."

He let her take her time, but could tell she was tense by the way she was moving under his hand. When she said she was ready, he took her up to the front and paid for the merchandise and brought her back out to the car, giving her bare ass a playful slap as they were leaving to bring attention to the fact she was exposed.

He drove her to a gym nearby his house and walked in with her. He had taken the liberty of packing some sexy workout clothes for her, just in case she forgot to bring any.

Inside he signed her up with a membership and then let her go have fun. "Now remember, don't be too much of a good girl. You're hot, and you can have anyone in here that you want."

After Christie went on the prowl, he smiled and went back home to see what Bailee was doing.
 
As Chris was paying for the toys, Christie moved a hand up and grabbed onto the waist of his pants, tugging on it gentle. The need to pull them down filled her, just to getna glimpse of his dick, but she hed herself back... some how. "If you think l'm acting like a slut now, you just wait." She said with a wicked grin. When the got back to the car, she crossed her legs and leaned back, trying to calm herself down, which was extremely hard. He had make her so wet! They couldn't get to the gym fast enough.

When they finally got there Christie got out, grabbed the back of clothes he got her, and followed him inside the building. When he had her all sighed up, she leaned up and kissed him quickly. "I promise to be a very, very naughty girl." She whispered in his ear.

When he left, Christie went up to the locker room to change before hunting.

Bailee was laying on the couch, relaxing when Chris came in. "Hey," She said, sitting up. "How'd it go with Christie? Is she doing alright?" She asked him as turn the volume down on her show.
 
He had walked in carrying the large bag full of new toys that Christie had picked out. He set them down on the table next to Bailee and smiled. "Take a look for yourself. She told me she was getting tired of the one vibrator she had, so I told her I would take her shopping. She picked out all that. She probably would have gotten more, but I had her skirt pulled up in back and had my hand on her ass. I think she just about came." he laughed. "What ever lucky guy she takes a liking to at the gym is going to be in for a surprise. After I saw her fucking that guy on the couch... actually that couch you're sitting on... yesterday, I made a point to tell her she shouldn't worry about what I'll think if she brings guys home. She doesn't have to hide it. We'll see how well she takes that lesson to heart."

He sat down in the chair opposite and thought for a moment. "There has been one thing I've been meaning to ask you. Christie keeps saying that she's not that smart. Is that your doing, or has she always had self confidence issues with her intelligence?"
 
Bailee looked at all the bags he held in his hand. "Wow, l mean l know Christie is more of a slut then most, but damn l didn't think she was that sexually active." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Now, why didn't you make her just come in the store? I think she would be that much more into you if you had done that. It is surprise she didn't jump you if she was close."

when he sat down and asked about her daughters confidence, she sighed. "Well no, not me really." l mumbled. "You see Christie always thought of herself as dumb because her grades were never as good as mine were in high school." Bailee crossed her legs, "I tried to tell her time and time again that she was a bright young lady, but she never believed me. " She shrugged. "l guess it came in handy though, right?"
 
"Well she's definitely more of a slut now. She certainly did seem like it when you two first moved in. You've done some nice work." He smiled at her. "As for why I didn't make her cum there and then, I want the first time I make her cum to be because I'm fucking her brains out... what little brains she has, anyway. Not because I'm fingering her in an adult store."

"Besides, I wanted her to be all worked up when she got to the gym. I expect she might not even wait until she gets back here to fuck someone... and I doubt she'll bother to call for a ride home..."

"Wait here for a moment." He left the room and came back a few minutes later to hand her another envelope. "For your services. Christie isn't finished yet, as I think we both know, but you've clearly fulfilled enough of your obligation to show your sincerity."
 
Bailee looked at the envelope for a moment before reaching out and taking it with a bright smile. "Oh, well thank you Chris. I mean l thought l had a good month until l got this." She opened it up and flipped through some of the money before closing it back and putting it on the side table. "Really, thank you. It means a lot to me that you trust me enough to do give me that. l mean Christie hasn't even gotten her breasts done yet or had sex with you."

She ran her fingers through her hair as she stood up. "Hey, since Christie wont be back for a while, l think l'll go hang out by the pool. l'd like to do it when she's home, but l'm usually studying her, trying to figure out ways to make her hornier." She told him with a smile.

"Would you like to join me, maybe?"
 
"I think I will. I'll pour us some drinks while you go get changed, and I'll meet you out by the pool." He smiled to her and made his way to the kitchen to get some ice cold lemonade.

While he was doing that and then waiting for her to join him, he thought more about what Bailee had said about Christie feeling inferior. When she joined him out by the pool, he poured her a glass from the pitcher and handed it to her. "I've been thinking about what you said, about Christie feeling dumb because of a happy coincidence. It's great that we can capitalize on that, but I think we should do more than simply let it run it's course."

He paused and sipped his drink. "What I have in mind is this. Since you've been telling her for years that she isn't dumb, we need to undo all of that. Tell her that you lied hoping that one day she would come into her own. But that doesn't look likely. Start treating her like the Bimbo I want her to be, and encourage her to act like it. School is a waste of time. She's not going to learn anything there, and they don't teach fun things. She embraced the fact that you told her you don't mind the way she's been acting. So do the same for her being a bimbo. tell her that it's ok to stop trying to be smart for you, and to be the giggly bimbo slut she knows deep down she is."
 
Bailee went to her room and stripped out of her clothes, changing into a dark red two piece bikini that showed off her body. For a women that had a 19 year old daughter, see still had the body of a women who was about 28. Her body still had all the perfect curves in the perfect places. Her 36D breasts stood proudly on her chest. Before heading outside, she grabbed a ponytail and tied her hair up before heading outside to the pool.

When she got there she sat on the chair and laid back, taking the glass he held out to her. As he talked, she sipped her drink, thinking. "Well..." She smiled at him. "You know what, that a great idea! I mean she's always asking about what l think of her grades. This should be one of the easies things l have to do." Bailee told him as she crossed her legs happily and looked over at him.

"I swear l don't know what l would do with out you here." She told him with a bright smile.
 
He couldn't help but laugh at the statement about what would she do without him. If it wasn't for him she would probably not be trying to turn her daughter into a bimbo slut for a man. But he didn't say anything. He didn't want to rub it in too much. Bailee was seemingly as motivated as he was, so he wasn't worried about her going back on their deal, but he still didn't want to upset her.

"You know, I have to say, watching her change has been extremely hot. I'm really looking forward to watching her transition from who she is right now into the giggly ditzy bimbo I want her to be. The journey itself is almost more enticing than the destination."
 
Bailee nodded her head in agreement. "Your right, I mean she has been putting on quite a show with the buttler and the man she brought home. And I bet now that she knows you don't mind her fucking different people in the house, not that I think she was worried at all, I'm sure she'll be bring more and more."

She stopped for a second, thinking. "You know, I think I'll start hiding my jewelry in a bit, just in case she brings home a few... bad eggs." She said. She knew all to much about bring people like that into the house. When she was younger she did that a lot at her parents house.

She looked over at him as she took a sip of her drink. "By the way, I need to know. Do you really not care her fucking all these people. I mean even when you two are together will you still allow it?"


Christie grabbed a towel off the shelf and dabbed at the beads of sweat that ran over her face before moving it down to her mid section. When she got home, she had to remember to thank Chris for buyer her this outfit. It was certainly getting her some very nice looks from the people working out here. She wore a small, yellow sports bra that was cut low so it showed off her cleavage, though it wasn't a lot people still seemed to enjoy it, and a pair of black gym shorts that stopped just below her ass.

When she was dried off, Christie put the towel over the shoulder and went to the treadmills, getting onto one of them and putting it on high before continuing her work out.
 
As Christie worked out, she was being watched by a number of people. But one in particular was really taking an interest. Clearly there for a similar reason to Christie, a blonde was doing more to show off and look sexy than she was working out. Oh she was in good shape, and had a light sheen of perspiration on her skin, but she could clearly go harder if she chose.

When she caught Christie's eye, she winked and giggled. She wasn't jealous of the other woman. On the contrary, she liked a little competition. Especially if it was friendly. And she could be very friendly. She stepped off the step machine and sauntered over to where Christie was working out, her shapely hips swaying with each step, and the small workout shorts clinging to her like a second skin. Her breasts were large, and clearly fake, as they bounced in her sports bra. Hey there, Sugar... I haven't seen you here before, and I know I would have remembered you." She licked her lips.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Chris looked at Bailee. "No, I don't mind one bit. In fact, I've encouraged it. I practically told her to fuck someone at the gym. There is something to be said for having an insatiable slut on your arm. A woman who will fuck anyone she fancies, but I'm still her favourite. Right now, she's getting a taste of what's out there. With everything you've been doing to her, once I finally do fuck her, she'll know exactly what the benefits of being my slut are."
 
Christie looked around a bit as she ran on the treadmill, as she did she caught a women staring at her. She blinked a few times, in a bit of shock when she got a wink. It wasn;t surprising to get one of those from a man, but she hadn't gotten one from a women in a bit. Her idea why was because they didn't like how she acted around the men.This one didn't seem to feel the same way, which didn't surprise her. Christie wouldn't be upset either if she and tits like that. Even if they were fake.

When she got off the step machine, Christie turned the treadmill off and smiled as she walked over to her. Her eyes though, were glued to her tits, watching as they bounced hypnotically. Her eyes shot down to her own for a second before she looked back at her.

"Yeah, it's my first day here." She told her as she got off the machine and stood in front of her. Her eyes looked at her tongue before she gave her a devilish grin. "It's nice to know there are some nice people at this gym. I mean most of them just stare." She looked her over openly, "but I'm sure you know that already." She held her hand out. "I'm Christie!"

Meanwhile, Bailee cocked her head to the side as Chris explained hisself. "Hmmm... I see." She said as she crossed her arms before smiling at him. "And let me guess, with the new body your giving her, it'll only be a matter of time before she brings women home for you to help her screw. Am I right?" She asked with a grin.
 
"Have you seen the way she acts lately? The body will be the icing on the cake. And it'll be the body she asks for remember? I'm not going to suggest anything." He grinned and took a sip of his drink.

At the gym, the blonde looked Christie over just as blatantly, and with as much appreciation, as Christie had given her. "Oh I know, aren't they all just terrible? I mean, women like us... we're more than just eye candy." And then she leaned in close to whisper in Christie's ear. "We're all sorts of candy, aren't we." She pulled back grinning. "I'm Amber." She took Christie's soft hand in her own. "And trust me, once some of these boys get to know you a bit more, they'll do more than just stare. Much more." She winked. "They just need to know you aren't a tease first. Give them time. Unless you are a tease, anyway. But I don't think you are. I can see it in you."
 
She grinned at the way she talked to her. "Don't worry, it wont take to long for them to figure out l'm not a tease." As she talked, she walked past her and ran her hand over her tit. "Oh god hin, l'm sorry! I ment to pat your shoulder, not your breasts." Christie said, pretending to be shocked before she gave her a wink. "I'm going to go change. l need to head home soon." She said to Amber before she turned away and walked to the locker room, her ass swaying nicely in her tiny shorts.

Bailee put her drink down and stood up. "Alright, l get it. You want a naughty, slut that'll make you happy more then anyone else and give you surprises!" She said with a laugh before she leaned down and slid into the warm pool water. Bailee swam to the middle of the pool before looking back at him. "Wanna join me?"
 
Chris could tell that she was trying to flirt with him, and he definitely liked it. But while she was closer to his physical desires than her daughter, Christie was much closer to what he wanted over all. "Maybe when I finish my drink." He smiled at her and raised his half full glass. "But you enjoy yourself."

Amber smiled as Christie brushed her hand against one of her large fake tits, and then acted shocked that she had done so. "Oh don't worry about it baby. I know these big titties of mine can get in the way." She looked around for a second. "Besides, I like having then played with."

When Christie said she had to go, Amber pouted. "Just when we were starting to get to know one another... you can't go run off now. I saw you come in with that hunky guy. Is he coming to pick you up? Do you have a sugar daddy waiting for you?"
 
Christie stopped and laughed before grabbing her hand. "Come on, you can help me change." She said to her as she squeezed her hand. "l'll do something for you if you help me." She said sweetly as she pulled her over, making Amber press her tits against her. She dove under the water after a bit.

When they got into the locker room, she let her go and went to her back. "Alright, now the man that l came here with was Chris. He's a friend of mine!" She looked at her tits. "He'd be a closure friend if a had those great tits like yours!" Christie grabbed her top and slowly pulled it off and put it down on the bench. "Hey, would you mind showing them to me?"

Bailee shrugged her shoulders. "Alright baby. I hopes it's yummy." She said as she swam backwards and relaxed in the sun. "Hurry though because this water is just great!"
 
"Awww, baby..." Amber said as Christie took off her top. "Your tits aren't bad. I mean, they could be bigger. They could be a lot bigger. But they're nice just the way they are. So this Chris guy likes big tits hmmm? Ever thought about getting yours done then? I mean, if you want to be better friends with him." She giggled.

She thought about Christie's request for a few moments. "I don't know... I don't usually show my tits if I'm not infront of my cam... or at least I don't just show them. Usually, if I take my top off it's to let someone play with them. I'll show them to you if you promise you'll play with them for a little while..." She grinned. "But first, get undressed and grab a towel. We're going to the sauna!"

Amber stripped as well, and Christie got her first look at the large globes sitting proud on Amber's chest. Once Christie was ready, she grabbed her hand and walked with her to the sauna's, intentionally going into the men's sauna. She laid her towel down on the bench, laid down on it and pulled Christie on top of her, making sure her hands were on her tits and then she pulled her down to kiss her lustfully.

Chris took another sip of his drink and nodded. "Oh it is. And I'm certainly enjoying the scenery, as well. You are still quite attractive. It's a shame you aren't a bimbo like your daughter is going to be." He laughed.
 
Last edited:
Christie smiled a bit as she looked at her breasts, judging then. "I- I've honestly never thought of getting them done before, but..." She looked over her's. "Who ever did your obviously did a kick ass job, I mean they look beautiful!" She said as she put her top in her bag. "I think I'll have to do that! Then see if he likes me better!" Christie added.

She listened to what she said about not showing her breasts off until someones playing with them. She gave her a devilish grin. "Amber, do you really think I wouldn't try to touch those beautful orbs once that damn top was off?" She asked her as she brushed her hair out of her face. When she said to strip, she gladly did so, bending over to pull her shorts down her long legs. She didn't wear anything underneath the shorts, so she just grabbed a small towel, wrapping it around her body.

When she turned back to Amber, her eyes widened and she could feel her juices starting to flow as she looked at her large tits. "Umm.... WOW Amber!" She stated before she grabbed her hand and they walked to the sauna. It was a bit of a surprise when they passed the womens and went straight to the mens, but she didn't complain! The idea of sitting with a sexy goddess like Amber in a room with men made her heart beat faster.

Christie let her hand go as Amber laid her towel down and laid on it. She grinned as she was pulled on top of her. Christie made sure her hands went to Amber's tits, which she grabbed in her hand and squeezed before her lips met her's. She moved her tongue into her mouth and tangled it with her's as she pinched at her hardening nipples.

Bailee came up and wiped the water from her face with a bright smile. "Still? I'm only thirty- eight Chris." She told him as she swam back. "If it weren't for Christie I would still have a man in bed with me every night." She added as she batted her eyes at him before swimming over to the shallow end.
 
"If it weren't for Christie? I don't think the new Christie would mind you bringing men home... she might try to steal them, but I doubt she would mind their presence." He laughed. "For someone so smart, even you can miss the obvious, can't you." He finished his drink and dove into the water to join her.

Back at the gym, Amber loved putting on a show, and especially enjoyed someone to play with while doing it. Sure, she had just met Christie a few minutes before, but she had a hunch that the girl was a slut like her, and it turned out she wasn't wrong.

Amber moaned into the kiss as Christie felt up her tits, her own hands fondling the girl's ass. Their lips parted for a second and Amber giggled. "So good to meet someone I have so much in common with!" Before she went back to kissing her.

Their audience was rapt with attention.
 
Christie pinched Ambers hardening nipples as the two of them kissed. This had to be one of the hottest things she had ever done before. Laying in a sauna filled with men, making out with a real bimbo blonde. Only one thing to make this better. She pulled away from the kiss a bit, nipping at her bottom lip as she did before she started to kiss down her jaw line, to her chin, down her neck. "God you feel good Amber." She whispered before she ran her tongue over her neck before continuing downwards.

She stopped at her large orbs and grinned before mashing the two together. "Mmmm, there just so big baby!" Christie leaned down and ran her tongue over her hard left nipple slowly. She looked up at her face as she bit on it, pulling it slightly before letting her go and switching to the other nipple, going it again.

"Oh what ever!" Bailee said with a laugh and watched him as he jumped in, splashing water on her. "So how does the water feel?" She asked him sweetly. Bailee moved to the middle of the water with a grin on her face as she watched the water slid down his body.
 
Amber ran her hands over Christie's back as she let the other girl trail kisses and lick down her neck to her chest. When Christie pressed her tits together exclaiming about how big they are, she couldn't help but giggle. But those giggles turned to moans as Christie bit into her nipples playfully. "Oh baby!"

Amber let Christie feast of her titties for a few minutes before she had to reciprocate. "Come here... I wanna suck on yours!" She said with a giggle. She slid Christie along her body, the sweat from both of them making it easy, until the smaller breasts of her new friend were hanging in front of her face. With a squeal of delight she dove in, licking and sucking on the breast flesh before her eyes.

Back at the house, Chris smiled. "The water is great. And are you actually arguing with me about whether you could bring men back here? Christie isn't the same person she was, I don't think you can keep using her as an excuse." He splashed her playfully. "You know I'm right. Hell, she'd probably help you pick up men, if you were to ask."
 
Christie was enjoying the cute noises, the loud moans of both her and the men around her as she licked and nibbled at her tits. Then Amber had to pull her away. A giggle came from her as she was lifted her up her body so her breasts were in Ambers face. To keep herself up, she moved her hands in front of her, just as Amber attacked her.

"Ooh yes!" Christie closed her eyes up tight and moaned in pleasure as she was pleasure. "Mmmm Amber, your so good at that!" She moaned before she sat up, moving her hands to her shoulders so she was sitting on her lap. Slowly, she moved her hands to Amber'a face and pulled her up and away from her nipples. When she was looking at her, she smiled and leaned forward, smashing their lips together.

As she did, she moved one of her hands down, running it over Ambers side before moving it between her legs. With a deep growl she ran two fingers over her clit, down her wet slit.

Bailee yelped as she was splashed and looked at him with a grin. "I don't need my daughter to bring men home. I can do that easily with a tight, low cut top and a batt of my eyes." She swam closure to him. Bailee splashed him back. "Look, there's still a slut in me that's dyingto cum out so don't play with me."
 
"But that's my point entirely. Why are you holding back at all?" He asked her, genuinely curious. "You said before that you stopped when Christie was born, and that I can understand. But you couldn't have known that when she was an adult, you'd be turning her into a bimbo slut for a man... now you are doing that, and you don't have to worry about being a bad influence, or taking care of her." He pulled Bailee close, feeling her breasts press against his chest. "So what is really keeping you from spreading your legs for anyone and everyone that strikes your fancy?"

In the sauna, Amber giggled into the kiss and then moaned as she felt Christie slide her fingers over her mound. She enjoyed that for a minute before pulling away. "We should probably stop there... we wouldn't want to get kicked out and banned from the gym, would we? I mean, all of these hunky guys would be out of our reach if that happened." To make it clear that was the only reason she was suggesting they stop, she pulled Christie's hand from her pussy and sucked on her moist fingers.

"Why don't we head back to my place, I wanna show you something." She winked.
 
Bailee moved her hands up and wrapped them around his neck when he pulled her close. "Well...." She thought about it for a second before she came up with something. "My current project." She said after a moment. Before moving away, she ground herself up against Chris with a grin on her face. She swam backwards, and gave him a quick wink. "So, l never asked, what are you planning on doing with Christie once she becomes your slutty bimbo? Let her run wild?"

Christie groaned as her fingers were pulled out of Amber. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at her. "Your so mean Amber." She whimpered, smiling a bit as she did. With a bright smile, she watched Amber as she sucked her fingers clean.

"Well," she pulled her hand back and slowly stood uo, climbing off her lap. "Yes! Of course yes!" She pulled Amber up. "Show me! Show me, please!"
 
Back
Top