GeeBee Tech Support thread - pose questions, get answers

The theater screen aspect ratios fuck my shit up. When I put two side by side it is like looking at train cars. If I rotate them 90 degrees I feel like I am trying clothes on at the mall.
 
It's important you don't get a larger screen than what compliments your graphic chip/card's resolution.

E.G.: the largest screen you should use with a 1920x1080 resolution limit is 24" - the larger you get from that, the less detail you'll see because the bigger screen is just stretching your static resolution out.

I bought a 24" HP a few months ago from newegg for $99 to go along with the 19" I already had. I see Best Buy has this Acer for $80 - it has HDMI, DVI, & VGA inputs, but only comes with a VGA cable:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-ka...ffcode=pg199001&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

Also make sure your computer's monitor outputs exactly match your preferred monitor's inputs.

My 2+ year old computer allows a maximum of 1920x1080, and has 1 VGA and 1 DVI output; the 19" is connected to the VGA and the 24" to the DVI.

VGA is old-school analog, so it renders a less sharp picture.

DVI is digital picture, with no digital sound.

HDMI is both digital picture and digital sound.

Resolution and output/input dictate whether you should go larger than 24".
 
It's important you don't get a larger screen than what compliments your graphic chip/card's resolution.

E.G.: the largest screen you should use with a 1920x1080 resolution limit is 24" - the larger you get from that, the less detail you'll see because the bigger screen is just stretching your static resolution out.

I bought a 24" HP a few months ago from newegg for $99 to go along with the 19" I already had. I see Best Buy has this Acer for $80 - it has HDMI, DVI, & VGA inputs, but only comes with a VGA cable:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-ka...ffcode=pg199001&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

Also make sure your computer's monitor outputs exactly match your preferred monitor's inputs.

My 2+ year old computer allows a maximum of 1920x1080, and has 1 VGA and 1 DVI output; the 19" is connected to the VGA and the 24" to the DVI.

VGA is old-school analog, so it renders a less sharp picture.

DVI is digital picture, with no digital sound.

HDMI is both digital picture and digital sound.

Resolution and output/input dictate whether you should go larger than 24".

In thanks, I will find you a man or woman of your choosing to be serviced by.
 
I'm trying to e mail a pdf file but the attachment keeps failing, getting pissed off -_-
 
does anyone have real-life, practical experience with bitcoin? what do I have to consider before launching into using it? good points, bad points?
 
I downloaded the new office 365 for a test drive, but it does not find some word pad doc's I wanted to edit, what's wrong?
 
i guess using, a company wants to pay me for some services using bitcoin.

i'd appreciate any info on how it works though.

The highly volatile digital currency and its use isn't a "Tech Support" issue. And considering your admitted total ignorance about bitcoin, I highly suggest you take your pay in traditional form instead. That is, if you value actual worth more than ignorant speculation.
 
The highly volatile digital currency and its use isn't a "Tech Support" issue. And considering your admitted total ignorance about bitcoin, I highly suggest you take your pay in traditional form instead. That is, if you value actual worth more than ignorant speculation.

I guess you don't know either. I think the question is interesting.
 
Back
Top