GeeBee Tech Support thread - pose questions, get answers

I have lost my quick reply and multi quote options. I accidentally changed the theme or skin, and there seem a plethora of options.....does any one know which make the forum most usable ....and have multiquote and quick reply ( how did I lose them, I thought that would be universal)

Edit (

It's ok, I found one that works!

'Imagize - Liquid' is both functional and unpretentious.

9 out of 10 islandmen recommend it.
 
I need a new laptop. asap The keys are starting to fade, badly.
 
Sean uses no skin, it looks like the very first time i arrived on lit when i see him posting
 
I updated my android to nougat os. Anyway, before the update, when uploading, I had the option to poke around in my app files to find what I wanted to upload. Now that has been completely taken away and I'm only given these options:

attachment.php


Does anyone know how I can bring back the documents (or maybe it was internal storage)option or am I stuck with this?
 
Last edited:
I ordered an Amazon Fire 2 TV box. Obviously I'm gonna sideload Kodi onto it, that's no problem and doesn't require rooting. But I want to root it anyway, for backup, skins etc. There's a nice simple rooting method by rbox on XDA but it only works for AFTV running 5.2.1.0 firmware or older. I assume my new box will arrive Tuesday with the latest firmware. Anyone know of a root method that won't involve me spending four hours in a command line?
 
Is the "search this thread" tool messed up? For example, I did a search for, "Cosplay" and I chose "selected show threads".

The Cosplay thread shows up 4th on the results list even though the threads above (and below for that matter) have the word "cosplay" in the thread title.

A different search with the word "asians" pops up Hottest Asians II - For the Love of Asian Pussy as the 5th result even though none of the other threads have the word "asian" in the title. I tried the same search using the advanced search option with titles only chosen which worked correctly except that it takes much longer for the results (10-30 seconds typically.)

Has anyone else noticed the same kind of delays as well?
 
dude, the whole board is kinda fucked right now. it happens. just blame new jersey.
 
case in point, i just got a database error while making my last post. someone needs to buy a laurel a new hamster.
 
Last edited:
Why when I hit the reply button I see a blank white square box appear in the upper left-hand corner of the interface for a split second before the reply dialog box appears?
 
Back
Top