Grove Refugees!

OscarTheGrouch said:
Only like... 2

and they are gone now :(

im good.. tired a little though.

They may be back when I'm feeling better about it.

Why tired? You should sleep more. *says the pot to the kettle*
 
OscarTheGrouch said:
horrible pic just taken... open at your own risk.

How sweet of you to take a pic and show me. :) :kiss:

You look a lot younger than I thought you were... and a lot less grumpy. :D

I take a bad pic myself, I understand.
 
Lorelei_11 said:
How sweet of you to take a pic and show me. :) :kiss:

You look a lot younger than I thought you were... and a lot less grumpy. :D

I take a bad pic myself, I understand.


Well, there wasnt alot of effort involved, its built into the computer :)

If I had had to move i would have found an older one to post.
 
OscarTheGrouch said:
Well, there wasnt alot of effort involved, its built into the computer :)

If I had had to move i would have found an older one to post.

Would you have moved? :)

Thanks for your honesty, so that kiss, is a *kiss on the cheek*

You have to put the effort into it to get the passionate tongue involved kisses. :D

Are those pot leaves on your shirt Oscar? :)
 
Lorelei_11 said:
Would you have moved? :)

Thanks for your honesty, so that kiss, is a *kiss on the cheek*

You have to put the effort into it to get the passionate tongue involved kisses. :D

Are those pot leaves on your shirt Oscar? :)


Nope im wearing some cheesy hawiian shirt that i wore to work today.

I'm usually lazy when i get home from work.. been on a computer for 10 hours a day usually.

plus i dont know where my other camera is.
 
OscarTheGrouch said:
Nope im wearing some cheesy hawiian shirt that i wore to work today.

I'm usually lazy when i get home from work.. been on a computer for 10 hours a day usually.

plus i dont know where my other camera is.

Wild, and your not even on a tropical vacation. Are ya in a good mood? You should join me on my pyjama thread. :) Its weird, but I'm thinking you don't mind weird. :D
 
Evil_Geoff said:
Heh! I show mine every day... but I suppose I could find some others of me to post...

http://www.t3wd.org/hamiltonz/bwtattoo.jpg

Nice tattoo. You know, I didn't really appreciate them until this year when I watched a show on t.v about them doing tattoos in Vegas.

The tattoos told a story, something very significant in the persons life. It was very interesting. I have a much greater appreciation for them now. Although, I doubt I will ever get one. I can't think of anything that is a symbol which has that much meaning to me.
 
*walks in curls up on the couch with a blanket and a cup of hot tea*

Morning everyone! :)
 
shadowdame said:
*walks in curls up on the couch with a blanket and a cup of hot tea*

Morning everyone! :)
{{{{{{{{{{{{Morning ShadowDame}}}}}}}}}}}}

and everyone else too!
 
Grrrrrr Damn AC

It wasn't cooling last night, so I turned it off- thought it had frozen up considering there was 4" of ice on one of the pipes outside.

I come home today and the house was 75. I turn it on. An hour later the temp is now 77
 
Hey {{{{{{{{Shadow}}}}}}}}}


Hiya {{{{{Kendra}}}}}}}}


Sorry to hear about the AC Oscar :kiss:

Hi Geoff *hugs*

Hey Lorilei *hugs*
 
OscarTheGrouch said:
Grrrrrr Damn AC

It wasn't cooling last night, so I turned it off- thought it had frozen up considering there was 4" of ice on one of the pipes outside.

I come home today and the house was 75. I turn it on. An hour later the temp is now 77

That sucks, I was raised in a place where you needed AC in the summer. Where I live now, it wasn't necessary. With the way it has been here these past few years though, the next time I move, I'm going to be thinking of AC.
 
Lorelei_11 said:
That sucks, I was raised in a place where you needed AC in the summer. Where I live now, it wasn't necessary. With the way it has been here these past few years though, the next time I move, I'm going to be thinking of AC.


yeah it was like 91 here today.
ugh. AC is a necessity in houses, and occasionally in cars.
 
Gypsybyrd said:
Hey {{{{{{{{Shadow}}}}}}}}}


Hiya {{{{{Kendra}}}}}}}}


Sorry to hear about the AC Oscar :kiss:

Hi Geoff *hugs*

Hey Lorilei *hugs*

Good evening Gypsy. :)
 
Back
Top