Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Yup looks like that AV is the from behind shot of you sneaking up behind me on your tippy toes and leaning into my ear before attempting to scare me....

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
Naughty, naughty lil Nymph!

But that was probably what you wanted all along wasn't it?
:devil:

How is my Zesty Texan today?

*blushing*

Yep, that's exactly what I was going for! I know well what happens to bad little nymphs who start acting sassy or even a bit bratty :)

And things are well... how are you doing? It's hotter than hellfire here, but that's to be expected.
 
lilnymph28 said:
*blushing*

Yep, that's exactly what I was going for! I know well what happens to bad little nymphs who start acting sassy or even a bit bratty :)

And things are well... how are you doing? It's hotter than hellfire here, but that's to be expected.

Acting? I didn't know you were an actress too?;)

It's pretty hot out here too, around 90° today, which is probably a cool day for you. Spend my day in a dark cool theater watching Spidey
:D

How is the job hunt going? Hey, remember that I still want you to post some more of your work here OK?

Love all of your sexy photos, I am just about out of new ones. Got any suggestions for me?
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Acting? I didn't know you were an actress too?;)

It's pretty hot out here too, around 90° today, which is probably a cool day for you. Spend my day in a dark cool theater watching Spidey
:D

How is the job hunt going? Hey, remember that I still want you to post some more of your work here OK?

Love all of your sexy photos, I am just about out of new ones. Got any suggestions for me?
:devil:

mmmm tasty!
love your pictures hunny.. could eat you up in one go i reckon!

how about you with some cuddly animals? nothing like a man with a soft spot for toys, and a hard on !
(yes i worry about my fetishes sometimes too)
 
mylittlenympho said:
mmmm tasty!
love your pictures hunny.. could eat you up in one go i reckon!

how about you with some cuddly animals? nothing like a man with a soft spot for toys, and a hard on !
(yes i worry about my fetishes sometimes too)

hmmm don't have any cuddly animals, I'd much rather prefer a cuddly woman who wants to act like an animal :D

You can eat me up any time, don't just stop at once.
:rose:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Acting? I didn't know you were an actress too?;)

It's pretty hot out here too, around 90° today, which is probably a cool day for you. Spend my day in a dark cool theater watching Spidey
:D

How is the job hunt going? Hey, remember that I still want you to post some more of your work here OK?

Love all of your sexy photos, I am just about out of new ones. Got any suggestions for me?
:devil:

I hear there's another great wet-MJ-nipple scene and this time she's tied up :) You can probably hazard a fairly good guess on why I want to see it! Lucky, lucky MJ.... :D

And the job hunt continues... we have some promising leads, so cross your fingers, pray to your gods, wish on a falling star for me, ok?

Suggestions? Just keep taking your clothes off... that's the best advice I have!

This is the only other example of my work that I have on me.... and its not the best of the series, its just the only copy of the print that I still have! :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!

Bad, bad Ember! :D

Enjoy the pool, it's really hot here today, around 90 or so. Glad I spent some time in a cool dark theater

I have not been to a car show since high school. But I love to see those things on TV, and all the bike building shows too

TTY later
:kiss:

Oh BABY!!
Mmmmmmm
you know I love those spanks for you
(hmmm...let's hope he doesn't catch on to the fact that I'm naughty on purpose..just so I can get those spanks...*weg*)
hehehe :D

wanna go to the car show with me??
look at all the cool hot rods and classics??
you can ride down on your bike and take me for a ride to the lake (where it's being held) on your bike and we'll walk around and have fun (hubby can just drive seperately..hehe :p) and then we can come back here and have other kinds of "fun" ;)

:kiss:es sexy
 
lilnymph28 said:
I hear there's another great wet-MJ-nipple scene and this time she's tied up :) You can probably hazard a fairly good guess on why I want to see it! Lucky, lucky MJ.... :D

And the job hunt continues... we have some promising leads, so cross your fingers, pray to your gods, wish on a falling star for me, ok?

Suggestions? Just keep taking your clothes off... that's the best advice I have!

This is the only other example of my work that I have on me.... and its not the best of the series, its just the only copy of the print that I still have! :kiss:

You know, I did notice that wet nipple shot, it was very quick but hot. She is way hot. Especially with that red hair , woohoo!

I will wish on everything in sight, and few few hidden things too ;)
Gods pray to ME

I like the wolf, thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a great weekend. I will see what I can do about taking new pics whenever I have some time

Good luck!
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
Oh BABY!!
Mmmmmmm
you know I love those spanks for you
(hmmm...let's hope he doesn't catch on to the fact that I'm naughty on purpose..just so I can get those spanks...*weg*)
hehehe :D

wanna go to the car show with me??
look at all the cool hot rods and classics??
you can ride down on your bike and take me for a ride to the lake (where it's being held) on your bike and we'll walk around and have fun (hubby can just drive seperately..hehe :p) and then we can come back here and have other kinds of "fun" ;)

:kiss:es sexy

Naughty on purpose??? Nah, I doubt it. ;)

Hey send me some pics from the show, maybe you posing with a few cars or bikes. I am going to be working a lot this weekend

I still have to send you those pics I promised.. I got busy the past few nights and forgot... oh oh.... guess I am in trouble now!
:devil:

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Naughty on purpose??? Nah, I doubt it. ;)

Hey send me some pics from the show, maybe you posing with a few cars or bikes. I am going to be working a lot this weekend

I still have to send you those pics I promised.. I got busy the past few nights and forgot... oh oh.... guess I am in trouble now!
:devil:

:kiss:

damn right yer in trouble!! :mad:

hehehe :p

and thank you for saying that...I probably would have forgot to take my camera...that's a GREAT idea!
then I can show off the cars I really liked :) :D

oh..it was worth it to stay up till this morning...hubby ended up waking up..and...yeah...it was fun...needless to say :devil:
*grins*


:kiss:es for you sexy
 
LoudFastHarley said:
You know, I did notice that wet nipple shot, it was very quick but hot. She is way hot. Especially with that red hair , woohoo!

I will wish on everything in sight, and few few hidden things too ;)
Gods pray to ME

I like the wolf, thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a great weekend. I will see what I can do about taking new pics whenever I have some time

Good luck!
:kiss:

:kiss:

Gods pray to you? Gods really are smart!

Thank you sweetie :)
 
Ember Faye said:
damn right yer in trouble!! :mad:

hehehe :p

and thank you for saying that...I probably would have forgot to take my camera...that's a GREAT idea!
then I can show off the cars I really liked :) :D

oh..it was worth it to stay up till this morning...hubby ended up waking up..and...yeah...it was fun...needless to say :devil:
*grins*


:kiss:es for you sexy

A ha! That is why you stay up all night! ;)
You can be my trophy girl any time baby

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: all night long
Have a great time at the show
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Maybe I will hop on a plane, we can try to win a gold medal in the Sexalthalon
:D

My Olympic torch is burning for you Baby
:kiss:


Send your flight number... I'll pick you up and I'm confident I can keep the flame burning....
 
ran57gr said:
Send your flight number... I'll pick you up and I'm confident I can keep the flame burning....

*checking my ticket*

just so happens... Flight 69!
:D

I am confident you can too! You always get my fire started
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
A ha! That is why you stay up all night! ;)
You can be my trophy girl any time baby

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: all night long
Have a great time at the show

uh huh *grins*

I stay up late playing around on here...get all turned on..have great, intense orgasms...then I go wake hubby up and have great, wonderful sex with him :D
hehehe

Thank you hon...so much
you know I adore you ;)

:kiss:es
 
Ember Faye said:
uh huh *grins*

I stay up late playing around on here...get all turned on..have great, intense orgasms...then I go wake hubby up and have great, wonderful sex with him :D
hehehe

Thank you hon...so much
you know I adore you ;)

:kiss:es

Sounds like you are both very lucky!

You think I could handle you after you get all revved up like that? ;)

:kiss: es and :p s to my sexy fan
 
lilnymph28 said:
:kiss:

Gods pray to you? Gods really are smart!

Thank you sweetie :)

For some reason I missed this...

but glad I found it

Stop torturing me with those sexy lips of yours! I think you are doing it on purpose just to give me a big hardon, aren't you? A big, hard, red, throbbing, massive, erection. Just so you can implae yourself on it. Yea, I am wise to your trickery!

Now CUM over here and help me get rid of this thing!
 
Last edited:
Sweet_emOcean said:
Me NEXT!

Harley OMFG you better impale me NEXT!

DAMN you are HOT!

~swoons~

Swoons? You sure it's because of me? Maybe you just need to turn on the AC!
;)

One small pose, now everyone wants it!
:D

Yea, even I was turned on by that pic

OK Em, HOP ON! You know what to do from there baby...
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Swoons? You sure it's because of me? Maybe you just need to turn on the AC!
;)

One small pose, now everyone wants it!
:D

Yea, even I was turned on by that pic

OK Em, HOP ON! You know what to do from there baby...
:devil:

The AC is on Harley! It's the heat coming off your HOT bod that's making me swoon...

Oh I'll hop on alright and I know EXACTLY what I'd do next ...

Although the next part is a little unclear. You'll have to whisper or scream what you want next ;)
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
The AC is on Harley! It's the heat coming off your HOT bod that's making me swoon...

Oh I'll hop on alright and I know EXACTLY what I'd do next ...

Although the next part is a little unclear. You'll have to whisper or scream what you want next ;)

psssssttt....ride me!

I want to enjoy each one of your orifices
:devil:

you already knew that part
:kiss:

I want to see those big sweet boobs bouncing up and down as you pound away on to my cock over and over
 
LoudFastHarley said:
psssssttt....ride me!

I want to enjoy each one of your orifices
:devil:

you already knew that part
:kiss:

I want to see those big sweet boobs bouncing up and down as you pound away on to my cock over and over

That's exactly what a Harley IS for isn't it?

riding hard :D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
and riding FAST

and riding LOUD
:D

and don't forget... OFTEN!!!
:kiss:

ah ahh ahhhh

oh ohh ohhhh

definitely riding LOUD

and honey...you've got enough gas in your tank to ride as often as I want ;)
 
Back
Top