Harleywood

Hey, I was just kidding - carry on - i was actually enjoying the conversation :p
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
Hey Harley!

I've been playing with myself and with you ;)

this is the result...

Em, I am ACHING to give it to you

OVER and OVER and OVER and maybe even UNDER too!!
:devil:

Damn, you are such a sexy and talented woman
thank you for the fantastic picture
:kiss: es all over you
:p s all in the right spots

and a :rose: for your garden
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Em, I am ACHING to give it to you

OVER and OVER and OVER and maybe even UNDER too!!
:devil:

Damn, you are such a sexy and talented woman
thank you for the fantastic picture
:kiss: es all over you
:p s all in the right spots

and a :rose: for your garden

You are so welcome Harley :)

It was definitely my pleasure playing with you ;)

Since you liked that one so much I decided to do another...

...but in this pic I don't know whether ...
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
You are so welcome Harley :)

It was definitely my pleasure playing with you ;)

Since you liked that one so much I decided to do another...

...but in this pic I don't know whether ...

Who says you have to choose one or the other? I would glady permit you to do both!

OH that is such a great shot, looks so real, like I can reach out and ....FUCK YOU
:devil:

Please please! More pf your talented photo work! You are fantastic baby!
And so sexy too
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
MWAH!!

had to cum in and give my fav harley man some lovins ;)
:D


hope you're well babes

~:rose:~
 
Ember Faye said:
MWAH!!

had to cum in and give my fav harley man some lovins ;)
:D


hope you're well babes

~:rose:~

I could use a massage too Ember. I am beat tonight. Long day of hand sanding. My fingers are sore and red.... again...

hope you are well
:kiss: :p
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I could use a massage too Ember. I am beat tonight. Long day of hand sanding. My fingers are sore and red.... again...

hope you are well
:kiss: :p

awwww :(

I'm sorry babes....wish I could do something for you

you need to just cum for a visit and let me take care of you for awile ;)

been missin ya hon
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
awwww :(

I'm sorry babes....wish I could do something for you

you need to just cum for a visit and let me take care of you for awile ;)

been missin ya hon
:kiss:

Miss you too

I've been realy busy this week, hope to have some pics of new work early next week once I finish them

You always make me forget my aches, except for one of course
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Miss you too

I've been realy busy this week, hope to have some pics of new work early next week once I finish them

You always make me forget my aches, except for one of course
:kiss:

:eek:

yer so sweet :)

have a good weekend hon
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Who says you have to choose one or the other? I would glady permit you to do both!

OH that is such a great shot, looks so real, like I can reach out and ....FUCK YOU
:devil:

Please please! More pf your talented photo work! You are fantastic baby!
And so sexy too
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I think that's a great idea Harley! I would have to do both since I just can't make up my mind...

I'm glad you liked it!

Now, I need some new pics from you to help inspire me for more diddlings ;)

I can't wait to play with you some more.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
I think that's a great idea Harley! I would have to do both since I just can't make up my mind...

I'm glad you liked it!

Now, I need some new pics from you to help inspire me for more diddlings ;)

I can't wait to play with you some more.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

I LOVED it!

I will see what I can do for you about the inspiration

Maybe some of you diddling can inspire ME
:devil:

:rose: es for my Sexy Em
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I LOVED it!

I will see what I can do for you about the inspiration

Maybe some of you diddling can inspire ME
:devil:

:rose: es for my Sexy Em

Lemme dig deep into my pic box and your pic folder and see what I can cum up with!

I'm sure there's something in there that would work...and be inspiration for BOTH of us ;)
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
Lemme dig deep into my pic box and your pic folder and see what I can cum up with!

I'm sure there's something in there that would work...and be inspiration for BOTH of us ;)

I'd prefer to be the one digging DEEP into your BOX
:devil:

:p
 
hey baby!!

:D


how's your weekend been???

hope you got rested up hon
many :kiss:es and hugs for you
 
Ember Faye said:
hey baby!!

:D


how's your weekend been???

hope you got rested up hon
many :kiss:es and hugs for you

relaxing this weekend, not really working, I need some down time for a change

:kiss: es to my biggest poster
 
Back
Top