Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Hello sexy Wenchie! Missed you so much

Hope you are all recovered now
:p ing all over to find out

:kiss:


Hello baby - I'm feeling somewhat better..... ;)

I hope you 'down time' doesn't mean less 'up' time....
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
kjtatts said:
Hello baby - I'm feeling somewhat better..... ;)

I hope you 'down time' doesn't mean less 'up' time....
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

It only takes a split second to get UP baby, have no fear, plenty of time for that
:D

How is life over there? Still wintery?
 
LoudFastHarley said:
It only takes a split second to get UP baby, have no fear, plenty of time for that
:D

How is life over there? Still wintery?


:) Yes, it's still wintery.... my nipples seem permanently hard....


:devil:
 
hey bay-BY!

hehe

I don't know...I'm in a good mood :p
so...I'm bein silly
*grins*

how's your eve goin hon??
gots some sugar for me???
*bats eyelashes*

:kiss: :kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Just peeking in to see how you're doing!

:kiss:

I confess, I peeked in too, you sure do seem to be doing FINE as usual

Love your sexy new shots

What is the good word on the job?
 
Ember Faye said:
hey bay-BY!

hehe

I don't know...I'm in a good mood :p
so...I'm bein silly
*grins*

how's your eve goin hon??
gots some sugar for me???
*bats eyelashes*

:kiss: :kiss:

I am fine thank you
Been very busy lately, fingers a bit sore still, cause I keep working and working.

I got a whole lot of sugar for you baby
tons and tons of :kiss: es for Ember
 
LoudFastHarley said:
No shovel, no fork, no spoon...

I am a man who eats with his hands
:p


ooooh finger lickin good eh?

I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor...will you have some pics for us soon?
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I am fine thank you
Been very busy lately, fingers a bit sore still, cause I keep working and working.

I got a whole lot of sugar for you baby
tons and tons of :kiss: es for Ember


awww...give those fingers a bit of a rest baby!!
(unless you're using them on me *weg*)


thank you hon!!
*opens my arms to you and accepts all those wonderful kisses*
:kiss:
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
ooooh finger lickin good eh?

I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor...will you have some pics for us soon?

I will have some pics after I finish there few projects I have now. too tired to think about posing for a while

but I will reward your patience
:D
 
Ember Faye said:
awww...give those fingers a bit of a rest baby!!
(unless you're using them on me *weg*)


thank you hon!!
*opens my arms to you and accepts all those wonderful kisses*
:kiss:

got a few kisses for between your thighs also baby
:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I confess, I peeked in too, you sure do seem to be doing FINE as usual

Love your sexy new shots

What is the good word on the job?

Peek all you want! Unemployment seems to be quite the boon for my pic thread :D

The job search is going just peachy, thank you! Have some promising tentative offers which hinge on government contracts and such, so now its just a waiting game...

:kiss: to the sexy man...
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Glad to see you back

Big HUG

and a few carefully placed :kiss: es

Thanks Hun....love the hugs and the kisses....*smiling*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Peek all you want! Unemployment seems to be quite the boon for my pic thread :D

The job search is going just peachy, thank you! Have some promising tentative offers which hinge on government contracts and such, so now its just a waiting game...

:kiss: to the sexy man...

Best of luck in your search! :rose: X12
 
LoudFastHarley said:
got a few kisses for between your thighs also baby
:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:

Mmmmm.....you do so know the right things to say, know it hon??
;) :D


get any cool projects done???
*still waiting on her mug*
heheh (I'm kidding...I can wait as long as it takes ;))

:kiss:es
 
lilnymph28 said:
Peek all you want! Unemployment seems to be quite the boon for my pic thread :D

The job search is going just peachy, thank you! Have some promising tentative offers which hinge on government contracts and such, so now its just a waiting game...

:kiss: to the sexy man...

Govt contracts, some kind of connections with all the NASA work in Houston?
Yea I am a space geek also
:D

Not that I mind all of your free time to take pics, but Good luck you Zesty girl, I hope you get a good offer soon


:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
Mmmmm.....you do so know the right things to say, know it hon??
;) :D


get any cool projects done???
*still waiting on her mug*
heheh (I'm kidding...I can wait as long as it takes ;))

:kiss:es

Got one totally finished, another was almost finished before I had to strip the finish off today, ugh, and the biggest project is a table which I just have a few days of aplying the finish to. That one has kept me busy the past 2 weeks. Tons of cuts involved in it, the legs hinge together and the top comes off for transport. Kind of cool.

I have not even touched my lathe in 2 weeks now. Hope to get back to it sometime late next week. I want to make a few more things soon.

I know the right things to say AND do baby
:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top