Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
on the wall, or up against the wall? there is a difference!
:D

Ah dreaming of you oiling my entire body....
then writihing around on me

:devil:



oook, we'll drill a few peep holes for your tiresome neighbours :D
 
where's my bananna??? :eek:


oh well, I'll wait..... in the meantime I'll tussle your hair and kiss the tip of your nose :) :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
where's my bananna??? :eek:


oh well, I'll wait..... in the meantime I'll tussle your hair and kiss the tip of your nose :) :kiss:

The bananna will make a triumphant reappearance soon enough

My hair was made for tussling, especially when you hold me down somewhere
:p :p
 
LoudFastHarley said:
The bananna will make a triumphant reappearance soon enough

My hair was made for tussling, especially when you hold me down somewhere
:p :p



peacefully resting your head on my knees you mean :)


no? :eek:


*sternly* Harley! can't you think of anything else but sex??? :devil:
 
ran57gr said:
peacefully resting your head on my knees you mean :)


no? :eek:


*sternly* Harley! can't you think of anything else but sex??? :devil:

Knees? You have KNEES????

I STERNLY think about nothing but sex

See? This is my stern serious look, now guess what I am thinking about and win a prize
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Knees? You have KNEES????

I STERNLY think about nothing but sex

See? This is my stern serious look, now guess what I am thinking about and win a prize



umm.... I'll give it a try.....you are pissed because you cannot tell if I'm wearing panties or not :D
 
ran57gr said:
umm.... I'll give it a try.....you are pissed because you cannot tell if I'm wearing panties or not :D

Panties? what are those?

I think you just want to win the bananna don't you?

Am I just a sex object? the thought troubles me...
well, not really
:devil:
:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Panties? what are those?

I think you just want to win the bananna don't you?

Am I just a sex object? the thought troubles me...
well, not really
:devil:
:D



terrible doubts gnawing at you!!!.... well, don't bend too low, you might get an eye poked out :devil:
 
ran57gr said:
terrible doubts gnawing at you!!!.... well, don't bend too low, you might get an eye poked out :devil:

Something seems to be gnawing away on me down there for sure....

Looks down and tussles your hair

:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Very good day, might have a few people interested in my works. At least my name is getting out there a bit more. Let's hope for some sales

:kiss: es for my sexy friend

that's WONDERFUL hon!!
*so happy for you!!*
:D


and damn...you been a busy boy
*goes to catch up on thread*
hehe

:kiss:es sexy
and I DO LOVE that av ;)
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Something seems to be gnawing away on me down there for sure....

Looks down and tussles your hair

:D

Ok...I love this one too
*sighs*

so cute and sexy!
*grins*


I'm off to change my av
hasn't been changed in ages
(I'm sure I'll get bitched out too...but I don't care :p)
 
DAMN!!!

just realized that you got my 15000 post!!

:eek:

ok...maybe I should stop posting for a while :p
LOL
 
Ember Faye said:
that's WONDERFUL hon!!
*so happy for you!!*
:D


and damn...you been a busy boy
*goes to catch up on thread*
hehe

:kiss:es sexy
and I DO LOVE that av ;)

You know how much I love to make you happy
:kiss:

How about a deep brooding look...
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Something seems to be gnawing away on me down there for sure....

Looks down and tussles your hair

:D



*short pause to look up* I'm not nibbling too hard, am I? *bends low again* :p
 
Ember Faye said:
DAMN!!!

just realized that you got my 15000 post!!

:eek:

ok...maybe I should stop posting for a while :p
LOL

First of all I love that new AV, you look so sexy in it

And second, I got your 15000th? Wow! I feel honored!

I adore you
:heart:

Hope you got the email
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
You know how much I love to make you happy
:kiss:

How about a deep brooding look...

:eek:

Love it hon
:kiss:


First of all I love that new AV, you look so sexy in it

And second, I got your 15000th? Wow! I feel honored!

I adore you


Hope you got the email


you are too damn sweet to me!!
*blushes and smiles profusely*

and yes..you did
didn't even realize I was up to that many posts until after I posted! :p

thank you hon...you know I adore you too
*sighs* so damn sexy and cute!!
;)
:D

and what email???
*perks*
 
Ember Faye said:
:eek:

Love it hon
:kiss:

you are too damn sweet to me!!
*blushes and smiles profusely*

and yes..you did
didn't even realize I was up to that many posts until after I posted! :p

thank you hon...you know I adore you too
*sighs* so damn sexy and cute!!
;)
:D

and what email???
*perks*

I just love your smile. When do we get to see more of it? Soon???
:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top