Harleywood

just stopped in to say a quick hello....what a nice surprise to see the B&W....damn, i'd forgotten what a sexy man you are....
 
FyreKat said:
just stopped in to say a quick hello....what a nice surprise to see the B&W....damn, i'd forgotten what a sexy man you are....

Hey Kat! Welcome back. Hope you have not missed any of the other pics, you'd better go back and check. Better safe and horny than sorry!

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Who said you can't have it? I sure didn't

*putting on my shark fin and getting on the couch with you*

:kiss:

Well...when you're waaaayyy over there...and I'm waaaayyy over here....

*pouts*

*snuggles up and kisses your lips*
 
Ember Faye said:
Well...when you're waaaayyy over there...and I'm waaaayyy over here....

*pouts*

*snuggles up and kisses your lips*

scoot scoot scoot....

see? now I am a LITTLE bit closer
:D

Hope you have a fantastic weekend Ember
get out and enjoy the sun a little

:heart: :heart:
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Yes I saw how you like to be restrained, what a lucky couple
:D

I will restrain you, you will not hurt yourself, I will take care of the hurting
:devil:

and you will love every precious second of it

(yes I am keeping an eye on her thread and tracking your adventures)
:kiss:

The hurting is in your hands, not to fear.

And I LOVE these black and white shots. You look incredibly delectable.

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
scoot scoot scoot....

see? now I am a LITTLE bit closer
:D

Hope you have a fantastic weekend Ember
get out and enjoy the sun a little

:heart: :heart:

Mmmmmmm!!!!
why, thank you babes!!!
:D

don't really have anything planned for the weekend. have to save our money up for when we go to see Dave Matthews Band on the 16th...so I don't think we'll be doing much
no biggie though

:kiss:es sexy
 
lilnymph28 said:
The hurting is in your hands, not to fear.

And I LOVE these black and white shots. You look incredibly delectable.

:kiss:

I am your feast, just waiting for your hunger

Loved your new shots today
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
Mmmmmmm!!!!
why, thank you babes!!!
:D

don't really have anything planned for the weekend. have to save our money up for when we go to see Dave Matthews Band on the 16th...so I don't think we'll be doing much
no biggie though

:kiss:es sexy

Hope you had a nice day baby
:heart:
 
Ember Faye said:
hey sexy babes
had to cum in and leave you some :kiss:es

;)

Hello Beautiful!

I enjoyed a day of hiking in the woods yesterday. Nice to get outside the shop for a while and enjoy those beautiful trees which give me all that great wood

:)

What cha makin for dinner?
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Hello Beautiful!

I enjoyed a day of hiking in the woods yesterday. Nice to get outside the shop for a while and enjoy those beautiful trees which give me all that great wood

:)

What cha makin for dinner?
:kiss:

last night was hamburgers and potato salad that grandma made :)

this eve is chicken patties, mashed potatos and gravy and corn :)


having a good day hon???

MWAH!
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
last night was hamburgers and potato salad that grandma made :)

this eve is chicken patties, mashed potatos and gravy and corn :)


having a good day hon???

MWAH!
:kiss:

Very good day, might have a few people interested in my works. At least my name is getting out there a bit more. Let's hope for some sales

:kiss: es for my sexy friend
 
ran57gr said:
better, yes... or the neighbours will start banging on the wall :D

on the wall, or up against the wall? there is a difference!
:D

Ah dreaming of you oiling my entire body....
then writihing around on me

:devil:
 
Back
Top