Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Another one of the lost images...

now that is what i call a fucking gorgeous cock!! pardon me while my pussy throbs uncontrollably....
 
piano_girl said:
now that is what i call a fucking gorgeous cock!! pardon me while my pussy throbs uncontrollably....

Welcum back!

Anything I can do to help that throbbing? I hate to see a woman suffering
:rose:
 
WOW! :p :p Sure looks tasty!

Big kisses to you Harley... I'm going away for the weekend so I better go pack something. :D

Have a great weekend. :kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Now you're talking baby
:devil:

And don't forget those little mewling noises in the back of my throat, right before I have to be reminded to keep breathing....

:devil:
 
kjtatts said:
WOW! :p :p Sure looks tasty!

Big kisses to you Harley... I'm going away for the weekend so I better go pack something. :D

Have a great weekend. :kiss: :kiss:

Wishing you much fun this weekend, but then again, you ALWAYS have fun don't you?

:devil:

Bring the kneepads baby
:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
And don't forget those little mewling noises in the back of my throat, right before I have to be reminded to keep breathing....

:devil:

Fear not, I am trained in CPR

Time for some chest compressions?
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Wishing you much fun this weekend, but then again, you ALWAYS have fun don't you?

:devil:

Bring the kneepads baby
:kiss:

LMAO! ;)

It's not that kind of a party..... I'm taking my jeans, jenny rebs, (toy) gun, holster and cowboy hat. I'm still figuring out what to wear on the top half. LMAO :D
 
kjtatts said:
LMAO! ;)

It's not that kind of a party..... I'm taking my jeans, jenny rebs, (toy) gun, holster and cowboy hat. I'm still figuring out what to wear on the top half. LMAO :D

Not that kind of party YET

I know what you can wear on top, a big fucking smile
:D

Have a great weekend Cheeky
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Fear not, I am trained in CPR

Time for some chest compressions?
:D

Most definitely! But you might need to restrain me so that I don't hurt myself when the convulsions start ;)
 
lilnymph28 said:
Most definitely! But you might need to restrain me so that I don't hurt myself when the convulsions start ;)

Yes I saw how you like to be restrained, what a lucky couple
:D

I will restrain you, you will not hurt yourself, I will take care of the hurting
:devil:

and you will love every precious second of it

(yes I am keeping an eye on her thread and tracking your adventures)
:kiss:
 
Recently inspired by some Blacn and White work...

so even though these are not new, they were popular before

Lets see how you like thEM now?

:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
oh oh, she's leaking!

better plug it

sooo fuckin yummmy

*sighs*


and you're a TEASE!
ok...maybe not....
but damnit!
you're too far away!!! :(

~:rose:~
 
Ember Faye said:
sooo fuckin yummmy

*sighs*


and you're a TEASE!
ok...maybe not....
but damnit!
you're too far away!!! :(

~:rose:~

I'm not far away, I'm right here, it's YOU that is far away from HERE

you call THIS teasing?
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Recently inspired by some Blacn and White work...

so even though these are not new, they were popular before

Lets see how you like thEM now?

:D

Oh Harley!

You know I LOVE thEM! :D

Can I put your black n white cock between my black n white titties or my black n white thighs?

;)
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
Oh Harley!

You know I LOVE thEM! :D

Can I put your black n white cock between my black n white titties or my black n white thighs?

;)

You can put them anywhere and everywhere
:devil:

You inspired me baby
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I'm not far away, I'm right here, it's YOU that is far away from HERE

you call THIS teasing?

it's teasing when i can't have it

*sends kisses and hugs u'r way*
 
Ember Faye said:
it's teasing when i can't have it

*sends kisses and hugs u'r way*

Who said you can't have it? I sure didn't

*putting on my shark fin and getting on the couch with you*

:kiss:
 
Back
Top