Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wife or gf, so...no.

Have you ever had sex someone whom you had always considered to be a platonic friend.

Yes.... drunk sex...:rolleyes:... and it wasn't the best, but thankfully it didn't change things

HYE had sex with a friends Ex?
 
Have you ever had sex someone whom you had always considered to be a platonic friend.[/QUOTE]

Yes

HYE had a platonic relationship end because the friend's husband/wife became jealous of the friendship?
 
HYE had sex with a friends Ex?

Yeah, more than once. It's easy for sexual tension to build up between people who have a friend in common and who socialize together but who can't cross certain boundaries. When the friend in common no longer has a claim on the other, boundaries disappear and sex can happen without it being cheating.

Have you ever been very sexually aroused and falsely told someone that you were not aroused at all?
 
Yeah, more than once. It's easy for sexual tension to build up between people who have a friend in common and who socialize together but who can't cross certain boundaries. When the friend in common no longer has a claim on the other, boundaries disappear and sex can happen without it being cheating.

Have you ever been very sexually aroused and falsely told someone that you were not aroused at all?

Yea..... uuuugghhh... a friends girlfriend and I were at another bar while he was bartending only a few stores away. We were drinking and dancing, no lines were crossed but they were blurred. Im sure she felt 'me'.... because she asked if I was getting turned on:eek: Yea, I had to call it quits and said 'no'.... but it was obvious :rolleyes:

HYE purposely try to turn someone on in public?
 
HYE purposely try to turn someone on in public?

When I was much younger, I used to get a kick out of giving guys hard-ons that they'd be obliged to try and hide from me and everyone else. Slow dancing was the easiest way of doing that.

Have you ever had an orgasm in the presence of someone whom you were not in a sexual relationship with?
 
When I was much younger, I used to get a kick out of giving guys hard-ons that they'd be obliged to try and hide from me and everyone else. Slow dancing was the easiest way of doing that.

Have you ever had an orgasm in the presence of someone whom you were not in a sexual relationship with?

Yea....:rolleyes:... they didn't know though:devil: A girlfriend was masturbating me in the back seat of her parents car as we drove home from a day at the water park:devil: So the towel over my lap wasn't out of place and the perfect cover:D

HYE seduced someone just to see f you could get them, not so much as you wanted them?
 
Yea....:rolleyes:... they didn't know though:devil: A girlfriend was masturbating me in the back seat of her parents car as we drove home from a day at the water park:devil: So the towel over my lap wasn't out of place and the perfect cover:D

HYE seduced someone just to see f you could get them, not so much as you wanted them?

Nope I'm a girl...it's generally a given that I can 'get them':D:devil:

HYE had pity sex?
 
Nope I'm a girl...it's generally a given that I can 'get them':D:devil:

HYE had pity sex?

lol... Nah... im always horny and willing to help myself out:devil: No pity from me:cattail:

HYE Teased someone just to make them uncomfortable?
 
Nope I'm a girl...it's generally a given that I can 'get them':D:devil:

HYE had pity sex?

I think others have pity sex with me ;)

HYE been like...sure i will have sex with you since no one else is a round and why not you are human?
 
HYE had pity sex?

I guess you could say that. One time I had plans to break up with a guy who I knew was going to be very bummed out by it. Before I did it, though, he initiated sex, and I went along with it because I felt bad for him and didn't want to say "no, we're finished" at that moment. (This sex act ended up being very memorable for a different reason.)

Have you ever have ten or more years pass between sex acts with a particular person?
 
I guess you could say that. One time I had plans to break up with a guy who I knew was going to be very bummed out by it. Before I did it, though, he initiated sex, and I went along with it because I felt bad for him and didn't want to say "no, we're finished" at that moment. (This sex act ended up being very memorable for a different reason.)

Have you ever have ten or more years pass between sex acts with a particular person?

Well, I have had 10 years go by without having certain sex acts with a particular person, but not generally.

HYE purchased a sex act?
 
I had a close, but not actual insertion sex act with a Girlfriend in the early 90's then we actually had a wonderful night together about 3 years ago. Well worth the wait.

Have you ever stopped in the middle of sex without finishing?
 
No, but i would in a heartbeat, for my pleasure!

HYE asked your GF/wife to eat pussy for your/her pleasure?

Oh yeah, the first couple of times she balked at it, but then one day she said ok, and both of us loved it.
 
I had a close, but not actual insertion sex act with a Girlfriend in the early 90's then we actually had a wonderful night together about 3 years ago. Well worth the wait.

Have you ever stopped in the middle of sex without finishing?

We got caught once by his ex and we were in a car so he stopped immediately , got terribly upset with her went in the front seat and drove me back home.

Were you ever disappointed by the erotic act with someone you thought was the love of your life?
 
We got caught once by his ex and we were in a car so he stopped immediately , got terribly upset with her went in the front seat and drove me back home.

Were you ever disappointed by the erotic act with someone you thought was the love of your life?

Strictly speaking, no.

Have you ever been sexually aroused at what you thought was a very inappropriate time?
 
Yes, very much so at work one day.

Have you ever taken care of it at a very inappropriate place?

I just went into the restroom and rubbed one out when that happened to me....

HYE been suddenly turned on by a stranger seated near you in a movie theater?
 
Yes heavy metal 2000 with mom and her bf lol

Hye ran into a pole from staring at a girl/boy?
 
Yes heavy metal 2000 with mom and her bf lol

Hye ran into a pole from staring at a girl/boy?

Yes, and I was on the phone to the girlfriend at the time. She thought it was funny. Not my fault, I was out shopping when a very "plump" woman with a low cut top was dealing with her children, she bent down to pick up her youngest exposing her ample cleavage. It took me by surprise and "bang!" Right into a lamp post :rolleyes:

HYE you even been caught out in the rain then realise the top you have on will become transparent giving everyone a nipple show?
 
HYE you even been caught out in the rain then realise the top you have on will become transparent giving everyone a nipple show?

No, but I think I've been lucky in that regard.

Have you ever seen a naked person who was desperate to cover up?
 
Yes, but it was a very awkward moment that ended up with a little flash.

Hye flashed somone in public that you didnt know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top