crazychemgirl
the S&S goddess
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2012
- Posts
- 47,259
No, I definitely have to say that I'm 'in the moment'.
HYE fantasized about something and made it a reality soon after?
not yet...
HYE teased someone til they begged for you to fuck them?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, I definitely have to say that I'm 'in the moment'.
HYE fantasized about something and made it a reality soon after?
Once, yes. I fantasized about tying my lover up, and I did it. surprisingly, she kind of went along with it.
HYE watched porn with a lover?
not yet...
HYE teased someone til they begged for you to fuck them?
Yes, I actually enjoy it.
I have but they didn't exactly beg, just sort of grabbed me
Oops, HYE been involved in a same sex relationship - not just sex.
Yes, I actually enjoy it.
I have but they didn't exactly beg, just sort of grabbed me
Oops, HYE been involved in a same sex relationship - not just sex.
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but all of my romantic relationship (so, including ones with out "sex") were hetero. But I have many close friends of both genders that are not romantic.
HYE been so attracted to someone unattainable that it was just painful to be around them?
Nope but most of my friends are men
HYE met an actual movie star?
yes!!
yes.
HYE gone splunking?

Nope but most of my friends are men
HYE met an actual movie star?
yes!!
yes.
HYE gone splunking?
I've been spelunking...but never splunking. Unless that's what you call it when I dive off a diving board into the pool...
HYE gone scuba diving?
yes!!
yes.
HYE gone splunking?
Yes, several. My sister lived in Brentwood, CA.
HYE had a near death experience?
Yeah, when I was 17 I got arrested. I thought my dad was gonna kill me! I was pretty near death, I'll tell you!
(No, I haven't in the way you mean....)
HYE gone scuba diving?
No, but I will one day
HYE been parasailing?
Yes, last year in the Cayman Islands
HYE been caught stealing 'the look' with a stranger
Yes more than once.
HYE thought someone was looking at you when they were really watching the tv above your head or another person??
HYE used the TV to try to cover when you got caught checking someone out?
Yes.
HYE had a one-night stand?

Yes.
HYE had a one-night stand?
Nope....never had the opportunity or game
HYE fallen asleep at the wheel?
Nope. I don't drive. But I have kinda dozed off while riding on the back of a motorcycle.
Hye ever went back and did something you regretted not doing the first time around.
Not yet, but I will
HYE been thrown into a pool?

LOL many times
HYE been thrown into a pool fully dressed?
Yep. ..
HYE ever gone swimming in the sea fully clothed?
Yep. ..
HYE ever gone swimming in the sea fully clothed?
No...i try to not do things that could make me drown
HYE been in or to a wet t-shirt contest?
No
HYE been a judge for such a contest?
Nope dang it.
HYE dated a stripper?