Nope
Have you ever quoted Shakespeare to impress a girl or guy?
No I only qoute Shakespeare to impress audiences
HYE tried to impress somebody with a quote only to have them correct you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope
Have you ever quoted Shakespeare to impress a girl or guy?
No I only qoute Shakespeare to impress audiences
HYE tried to impress somebody with a quote only to have them correct you
Luckily no
HYE posted a video to YouTube?
No
HYE posted a video to Red Tube?
Not mine
Have you ever downloaded a porn and reposted it on other site?
Yep.
HYE done something completely out of character to get someone to back-off or lose interest in pursuing you?
Once I pretended to be the gay wingman on a double date.
HYE had someone assume or hope you were queer and they were stalking you after it stopped being funny?

Uhhhhhhh noooooooo ...But I'm guessing there's an interesting story there.
HYE had sex with the a same sex individual and, if so, how far did you go?
Nope never have!
HYE had sex while a pet watched?
Nope, my pooch knows he needs to leave our room.
Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Yes
Have you ever had sex on the beach
Yes. And, if I ever do again- he gets the bottom.
HYE been on the bottom in the sand?
I haveYes, I put my shirt down
HYE had sex in a public park
Yes, I put my shirt down
HYE had sex in a public park
I have
HYE had your dog or cat come up and lick you while in the heat of the moment
I have. long ago when I had a bigger dog.
HYE had a crush on someone who is forbidden
I have not
HYE longed for someone who was unavailable?
Yes...
HYE had to tell someone on Lit you weren't interested
Yes.
HYE fallen in love with your best friend, even though you know it will never happen?
Yes, more than once and it hurt both times.
HYE truly been in a friends-with-benefits situation where someone didn't secretly want more?
I have indeed.
HYE turned down NSA sex?
Oh my...the NSA is offering sex? Do they fingerprint you and do a cavity search first?
HYE had to get a shot of Penicillin?![]()
)No, but I've given a few. (Former medic)
HYE offered No Strings Attached sex to someone?
No.
HYE slain a dragon?
No.
HYE slain a dragon?