GIJoeandI
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2013
- Posts
- 376
No
HYE been shocked to learn that there is such a thing as a "custom sex toy"?
No I wasn't. I have contemplated having one made before.
HYE met up with someone from lit to have sex?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No
HYE been shocked to learn that there is such a thing as a "custom sex toy"?
I have pegged.No I haven't though there was one I really wanted too!
HYE pegged or been pegged (depending on gender)....
I have pegged.
HYE had sex while on recreational drugs?
Absolutely.Oh hell yes. The only reason I smoke pot is so I can have amazing sex afterwards lol!
HYE had a threesome?
Absolutely.
HYE had a sex-related injury?
No
HYE been dubbed the poster with the highest oomph quotient on lit
I have not.
HYE had sex in a bar![]()
No but if you are a partner I would
HYE had your brown bud laved
Nope, but I am open to offers, its a must do?
HYE used your tongue to lave an ass?
no
HYE played around in a dressing room with the same sex/opposite?...
No I haven't though there was one I really wanted too!
HYE pegged or been pegged (depending on gender)....
HYE oiled a partner all over and slid around their body?
Nope, but I'm thinking about it!!!
HYE had sex in a train?
I have not.
HYE had sex in a bar![]()
Sure!!!
HYE ad been oiled?
mmm, yes, a couple of times, sensual!
HYE shaved smooth from the waist down?
nope, too big of a job lol
HYE had sex in a museum?
Have you ever fantasised about family members?
HYE fantasized about a family member's significant other?
Yeah, my cousin's husband. If he were single...oh my!
Have you ever had sex with someone you had considered untouchable for years?
No.
HYE fantasized about a family member's significant other?
Yeah, my cousin's husband. If he were single...oh my!
Have you ever had sex with someone you had considered untouchable for years?