Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and flirted with her to no avail!

HYE given oral outdoors when just on a country walk and anyone could pass!?

Outside yes, but not a country walk, I'm a city boy. But the anyone could pass condition still applied.

HYE groped or been groped in a supermarket
 
I have never groped or been groped in a supermarket.

Have you ever engaged in sexual activity on a plane with someone you met on that flight?
 
No, but that's only because I've never been any kind of regular church goer.

Have you ever had sex in a restaurant?

I've been fingered to orgasm as I sat at the table, all covered by a long table cloth. It was incredibly difficult ordering with any kind of composure .... And for some reason I hardly managed to eat anything either:D

Have you ever put on a condom with your mouth, or had it put on you?
 
I've been fingered to orgasm as I sat at the table, all covered by a long table cloth. It was incredibly difficult ordering with any kind of composure .... And for some reason I hardly managed to eat anything either:D

Have you ever put on a condom with your mouth, or had it put on you?

Yes. Also, yes to in a restaurant (although to be fair it was also the office).
HYE had a condom break and keep going anyway?
 
No

HYE told someone in person whom you were not in a sexual relationship with that you were going to go masturbate?
 
No

HYE told someone in person whom you were not in a sexual relationship with that you were going to go masturbate?

More than once...got an eyeroll everytime (room mate that I wasn't sleeping with)

HYE had a platonic room mate and told them they sounded so hot with their BF last you had to play with yourself while you listened?
 
HYE told someone in person whom you were not in a sexual relationship with that you were going to go masturbate?

Yes. The reactions were always amusing.

Have you ever secretly observed a person masturbating?
 
Yes. The reactions were always amusing.

Have you ever secretly observed a person masturbating?

Yes. It was a surprise in the men's room ... Not my happiest moment.

HYE pretended to sleep and got off while roomie had a sexual encounter?
 
oops you said "secretly", No I haven't that I'm aware of.

HYE masturbated outdoors?
 
Once, I had too much to drink. She came but I couldn't finish and just gave up.

HYE played a "strip" game with strangers mixed among friends.
 
Yes, playing strip poker with a vanilla couple. She eventually gave up.

HYE discovered a secret admirer in your workplace.
 
Yes, unfortunately.

Have you ever had sex with a particular person ten or more years after the previous time you had sex with him or her?

Had sex? No. Kissed? Yes I can say I have done that.

Have you ever been caught playing with yourself by a member of the same sex?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top