Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly caught, but never actually.

Have you ever discovered that you were the subject of someone's masturbatory fantasies?

Yes. One was shy & inexperienced in a cute way. The other was kind of a bitch room mate, but it was fun making her blush when she fessed up.

HYE had a stranger brush against you and couldn't get them out of your head the whole night?
 
HYE had a stranger brush against you and couldn't get them out of your head the whole night?

I don't think so.

Have you ever seen someone get exposed by having his or her towel yanked off or pants pulled down or something similar?
 
I don't think so.

Have you ever seen someone get exposed by having his or her towel yanked off or pants pulled down or something similar?

Oh hell, lost count.

HYE had to pee in the bushes and didn't know you were being watched?
 
HYE had to pee in the bushes and didn't know you were being watched?

My bush peeing incidents have been very few, and I'm pretty sure I've never had an audience.

Have you ever observed sexual activity in a public place that they thought wasn't being observed?
 
My bush peeing incidents have been very few, and I'm pretty sure I've never had an audience.

Have you ever observed sexual activity in a public place that they thought wasn't being observed?

Last time was a pair of teenagers in a local park by the water, they were lying on the grass making out, she had a leg hooked over his hip and he had a hand down her pants. Made me a bit nostalgic.

HYE masturbated watching another couple that didn't know you were watching?
 
Last time was a pair of teenagers in a local park by the water, they were lying on the grass making out, she had a leg hooked over his hip and he had a hand down her pants. Made me a bit nostalgic.

HYE masturbated watching another couple that didn't know you were watching?

Nope, I go right to the dry heaving.


HYE accidentally flashed someone?
 
Yes, it counts. Done that one too.

And yes to the flashed. And she wasn't completely a she.

HYE got caught staring at an "inappropriate" body part?

A young hottie was wearing a short summer skirt...and had lost a leg in a car accident above the knee. I kept staring at the joining of steel & tanned flesh while she was talking to me. She was used to people staring...but I chickened out and didn't let her know exactly WHAT I was thinking about while I stared.

HYE been naked with an amputee or paraplegic?
 
A young hottie was wearing a short summer skirt...and had lost a leg in a car accident above the knee. I kept staring at the joining of steel & tanned flesh while she was talking to me. She was used to people staring...but I chickened out and didn't let her know exactly WHAT I was thinking about while I stared.

HYE been naked with an amputee or paraplegic?

Nope.

Ever flashed someone in a passing car?
 
Nope.

Ever flashed someone in a passing car?

I don't think so.

HYE baked a cake naked while standing on one foot in your grandma's kitchen on a Sunday morning after letting the dogs out? What? It's a good question. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top