NoHoKitten
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2014
- Posts
- 144
No
HYE had sex in any moving vehicle?
HYE had sex in any moving vehicle?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No
HYE had sex in any moving vehicle?
Yes![]()
I'll not put the age because we were both very young. But I played around with another girl in the changing rooms of the local swimming pool. We hid when the attendant came round to check and so got ourselves locked in.
We ended up having to climb the wall to break out ... by which time half the neighbourhood was looking for us
I remember that I enjoyed it very much but it was years before I realised I was bisexual.
Have you ever used a strap-on?
very interesting story…thanks for sharing
no
HYE cum in public due to self pleasure ?
Not self pleasure, but during a showing of Scott Pilgrim hehe
HYE had sex in the woods?
No
HYE flashed someone you didn't know?
Yes....
Hye striped for a significant other?
Yes...and undressed as they asked...Yes, and she for me... When we were together...
HYE dressed for the significant other, as they asked?
Yes...and undressed as they asked...
HYE worn something sexy out and about, bought for you by a sex partner, that wasn't lingerie?
No I have not
HYE wanted to hint at a butt plug and did not have guts to do so ?
NopeNo, I had the guts to ask and she used it on me
HYE had a butt plug used on you?
Nope
HYE participated in wax play?
NopeNope.
Have you ever used nipple clips (on yourself or your lover)?
YesNope
HYE. Fucked in front of a open hotel window?
Yes
HYE fucked in a public place e.g. A park etc...
YesYes.
HYE told a partner an erotic story in a crowded restaurant?
Yes
Have you and a partner ever Han intercourse in a moving car
NopeNot intercourse.
HYE had a crush on a cousin?
yes.Nope
Have you ever asked to be tied up for a sexual purpose?
Yeah...yes.
HYE kissed someone and wished you hadn't?
YeahYeah...
HYE not kissed someone and wished you had?
No.Yeah
HYE had sex with somebody and wished you hadn't?