Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! We went far past making out and were nakedly groping each other at the end of a street festival. There were probably 5 people watching when we noticed. Who knows how many total!

On that note,,,,HYE driven naked?

No. I'm just an innocent.. entirely unaware of the evils of man.
HYE used binoculars to spy on your neighbors?
 
It's a bit of a problem for me.

HYE felt guilty the next morning seeing the bruises you left on a partner?

I've never left bruises, but I've received some! Never been upset about them, just a little sore!

HYE left hand prints on someone, the kind that last for a while, maybe even bruise?
 
I've never left bruises, but I've received some! Never been upset about them, just a little sore!

HYE left hand prints on someone, the kind that last for a while, maybe even bruise?

More than once. When my blood gets up I maul my partner like a grizzly bear.

HYE taken advantage of a sleeping partner?
 
Never.

HYE ever drifted off to sleep listening to your lover talk on the phone?

Yes, several times, but never during phone sex or something of the like.

HYE just outright stopped in the middle of sex, because it was bad? Or for some other reason?
 
Yes, several times, but never during phone sex or something of the like.

HYE just outright stopped in the middle of sex, because it was bad? Or for some other reason?

Only because someone showed up at the wrong time..

HYE ignored the door while fucking?
 
Yes, several times, but never during phone sex or something of the like.

HYE just outright stopped in the middle of sex, because it was bad? Or for some other reason?

Yes...and it is always an awkward let down.
(bad blowjobs are my hard wall)

HYE had a one night stand phone for a repeat before you got home?
 
Yes...and it is always an awkward let down.
(bad blowjobs are my hard wall)

HYE had a one night stand phone for a repeat before you got home?

Oh man, no, but that'd be flattering as hell!

HYE had a one night stand but see them again the next day somewhere entirely unexpected?
 
Yes...and it is always an awkward let down.
(bad blowjobs are my hard wall)

HYE had a one night stand phone for a repeat before you got home?

Maybe not totally unexpected, but yes, in a restaurant with someone else. Awkward....

HYE had someone unexpectedly slip a finger in your butt?
 
Oh man, no, but that'd be flattering as hell!

HYE had a one night stand but see them again the next day somewhere entirely unexpected?

Yes! A girl I picked up in a club turned out to be a relative of a friend of my parents! Made the BBQ picnic a lot more interesting though! ;)

HYE fooled around at a family/friend gathering?
 
Yes! A girl I picked up in a club turned out to be a relative of a friend of my parents! Made the BBQ picnic a lot more interesting though! ;)

HYE fooled around at a family/friend gathering?

I have done at a few friend gathering, yes!

HYE fooled around with someone from work/school?
 
From work, no. AT work...been awhile, and only a few times.
At school...I was a bad bad boy. ;)

HYE missed a class because you wanted it...again?

Yeah. And maybe a scheduled phone call for work.

HYE skipped out of work over lunch for an assignation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top