Granola
bent
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Posts
- 2,943
No.
HYE Decided to have sex with someone, and it really wasn't all that great for either of you?
Yes. Live and learn.
HYE unabashedly read erotica in the aisle of the bookstore?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No.
HYE Decided to have sex with someone, and it really wasn't all that great for either of you?
Oh yesYes. Live and learn.
HYE unabashedly read erotica in the aisle of the bookstore?
Oh yes
HYE been seen by a friend or relative in a sex toy store?
Lol yesDoes going with them count?
HYE had a family member find your toy stash?
Lol yes
HYE bought a sex toy as a gift for a friend not a lover
I've studied my own blood and saliva, separately, under microscope.well.. there is the traditional wedding shower gift basket.
HYE studied your own fluid through a microscope?
I've studied my own blood and saliva, separately, under microscope.
HYE had an experiment go comically wrong?
NoI set my high school locker on fire with a mini alcohol still.
HYE woken up with a strange phone number written on your body?
No
HYE had a SO find a strange number in your stuff?

No
HYE had a SO find a strange number in your stuff?
Not scare so much as annoy lola strange number in my stuff? I'm not certain what that means.
HYE had a SO scare you with a fantasy?
a strange number in my stuff? I'm not certain what that means.
HYE had a SO scare you with a fantasy?
a strange number in my stuff? I'm not certain what that means.
HYE had a SO scare you with a fantasy?
HYE had a SO come up with something so kinky you wouldn't/couldn't do it
HYE scared your SO with one of your fantasies.
HYE partied until dawn?
Oh yes and it workedYes.
lol.. No.. but we needed to tweek some details
Yes! And I might return to the scene of the original crime in a couple of weeks
HYE planted a seed in the hopes that your SO would think the fantasy was his/hers?
Oh yes and it worked
HYE worn a costume to fulfill a fantasy of your partners
No.
HYE had someone's pet get in the way of your mojo?
yes... and I should have trusted the dog
HYE continued.. despite the eager presence of a pet?
Oh definitelyyes... and I should have trusted the dog
HYE continued.. despite the eager presence of a pet?
Oh definitely
HYE injured a partner during sex (unintentionally)
Oh definitely
HYE injured a partner during sex (unintentionally)
Oh definitely
HYE injured a partner during sex (unintentionally)
his hair didn't really grow back as well in that particular spot.
HYE shared a fantasy with a neighbor as a friendly tease?
yes
HYE had sex in the dark only to find out it wasn't with who you thought it was?
yes
HYE had sex in the dark only to find out it wasn't with who you thought it was?
No. I'm happy to say that I've only ever had sex with the person I thought I was having sex with when I began.
HYE been making out in the car so heavily that you didn't realize that people were staring into your windows?