Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started earlier because of the bet.. but we already knew it was going to happen.

HYE endured a family you couldn't stand because of the person you were seeing?

I have and sadly she couldn't overcome her family :eek:

HYE slept with someone for the sole purpose of making someone else jealous.
 
I have and sadly she couldn't overcome her family :eek:

HYE slept with someone for the sole purpose of making someone else jealous.

Wow, No! Sounds naughty, and fraught.

HYE been adamant something was not your turn-on, only to get an unexpected, even unwanted, frisson when someone faces you with it??
 
Wow, No! Sounds naughty, and fraught.

HYE been adamant something was not your turn-on, only to get an unexpected, even unwanted, frisson when someone faces you with it??
Yep

HYE changed tour mind about something you didn't think would turn you on only to find out it totally did
 
Yep

HYE changed tour mind about something you didn't think would turn you on only to find out it totally did

Yes, first time someone played with my ass!

HYE got cramp in the middle of sex and had to leave the act unceremoniously?
 
Yes, first time someone played with my ass!

HYE got cramp in the middle of sex and had to leave the act unceremoniously?

Never cramped up so bad that I couldn't continue.

HYE wasted hours and hours of a day sitting around doing nothing because you're sick with a cold and just don't want to even move?
 
Yes fucks with sheets doesn't it? Bailey's is better.

HYE had boring sex you just wanted to get over
 
Yes, used an Italian Egg plant as a prostate stimulator.

HYE use a veggie on some else?
 
HYE used veggies as sex toys?

Before I owned a real dildo, I was a frequent user. (Clean them very well and use them at room temperature.)

Have you ever had sex with one person in order to somehow spite a different person?
 
Before I owned a real dildo, I was a frequent user. (Clean them very well and use them at room temperature.)

Have you ever had sex with one person in order to somehow spite a different person?

A friends sister.

HYE been used like that?
 
HYE had sex with one person to spite another - Yup She slept with my husband and I found out so I seduced her boyfriend, slept with him, and then told him why I did it and to never call me again.

HYE used ice during sex - Yup.

So, Have you ever used melted wax during sex?
 
No, I like my sex private and dirty. :D

HYE wanted an orgy with more than 10 others?

I like my sex one-on-one. :D The fantasy is fun to talk about though.

HYE eaten from a street vendor in a foreign country?
 
Orgy with more than 10 - Not my personal thing.
Eating from a street vendor in a foreign country - Haven't tried that

HYE had sex/made love in a hotel pool?
 
Orgy with more than 10 - Not my personal thing.
Eating from a street vendor in a foreign country - Haven't tried that

HYE had sex/made love in a hotel pool?

he keeps telling me that there's a diamond for that. We're going to try again in a few weeks.. so far, all the diamonds have been almost good enough ;)

HYE needed to "ice" anything after sex?
 
he keeps telling me that there's a diamond for that. We're going to try again in a few weeks.. so far, all the diamonds have been almost good enough ;)

HYE needed to "ice" anything after sex?
Nope

HYE had marks you needed to hide after sex?
 
Let? Not on purpose!

HYE heard someone else having some sexy fun with their partner while talking on the phone with them?

I think I have! (should I ask her?)

HYE needed to explain the results of a sexual encounter to a medical professional?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top