Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

HYE caught someone else in the act?

Caught them masturbating, yes. And unfortunately it wasn't someone I would have wished to catch. Caught someone in a sex act with another person, no.

HYE gone out of your way to get caught masturbating and/or having sex, and if so why?
 
Yes
HYE been invited to join in?

Do you wish to share why? That was part of the question. Anyhoo..... The answer to your question is no, but if my wife and I were both invited I would most likely cast a yes vote.

HYE asked to be invited to join, and what was the result?
 
HYE asked to be invited to join, and what was the result?

I've never 'caught someone else in the act', so I've never been asked to join them, and if asked asked, I'd almost certainly decline.

Have you ever fantasized during sex that your partner was someone else entirely?
 
I've never 'caught someone else in the act', so I've never been asked to join them, and if asked asked, I'd almost certainly decline.

Have you ever fantasized during sex that your partner was someone else entirely?

Yes, I have. It can be quite sexy and erotic. Sometimes though it's too distracting. I don't do it often.

HYE realized that your partner was fantasizing about someone else while you were having sex with them?
 
Nope. Have you? :D

uh...yup...:eek:

I figured...hey, I'm the one getting laid...and just dove right in. I was tempted to say, "you know, if you tell me who, I'm pretty good role player..." but I figured, nah, that's too intrusive. :D

HYE done a corporate move?
 
uh...yup...:eek:

I figured...hey, I'm the one getting laid...and just dove right in. I was tempted to say, "you know, if you tell me who, I'm pretty good role player..." but I figured, nah, that's too intrusive. :D

HYE done a corporate move?

Oh yeah... :rolleyes:

HYE done one that went smooth?
 
I don't know...I'll let you know...:eek: :rolleyes:

HYE been told by someone that you changed their life for the better?

Not in those exact words, but I'll take a little poetic license and say yes. :)

HYE been told by someone that you changed their life for worse?
 
Yes. It's very flattering.

Have you ever been told by a sex partner that you were 'the best' at something?

LOL...well, yes, but I don't quite know what that means...because I'm pretty sure I'm the "only" one...and so, either she's cheated on me, or it's kind of like taking first place in a race of 1. I guess it's good! ;)

Not in those exact words, but I'll take a little poetic license and say yes. :)

HYE been told by someone that you changed their life for worse?

Nope, luckily, no one has ever said that.

HYE wondered what other people would say about your particular approach to sex?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top