C
CoolDude397
Guest
Not yet, but someday maybe...
Have you ever owned a car that is considered very fast?
Yes
HYE owned/drive a supercar (repeating my previous question) ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not yet, but someday maybe...
Have you ever owned a car that is considered very fast?
Yes
HYE owned/drive a supercar (repeating my previous question) ?
Not yet, but someday maybe...
Have you ever owned a car that is considered very fast?
HYE had sex in the back of the family station wagon?
Never in a station wagon.
Have you ever borrowed someone else's sex toy?
Never in a station wagon.
Have you ever borrowed someone else's sex toy?
No.
HYE ordered one for a lover?
LOL...no, I can't say that I have.
Not ordered, but purchased in a store.
HYE watched porn with someone other than a lover?
Yes. In my teens some male friends had some porn and I was curious
HYE watched porn and acted out what was happening in real time with a lover?
Yes I have, and it is quite an enjoyable thing to do.
HYE had someone request to watch (a specific genre of) porn in their presence?
Nope, unfortunately, not.
HYE purchased porn in a hotel while on a business trip and then had to explain the movie charge to the (opposite gender) accountant?(not that bad, titles don't appear on the bill...so...)
Yes on a trip but not for business, and not to an accountant but to a family member.
HYE been in a hotel and heard/seen some of the other guests having sex? (I have.)
Yes, heard the couple in the next room going at it. Got the wife and I SO hot, that we started. We had just finished and were ready to sleep when they go started, so I got a round two that night!!
HYE watched someone else have sex? If so, describe.
No, but it's a fantasy (and on my sexual bucket list)This relates the the last two . . . I was sitting with a group of people, actually a wedding party, in the bar/atrium of a hotel. Now this was more of a patio outside the hotel that had walls and a slanted glass roof covering it. What the architect hadn't envisioned was that at night the glass roof became a mirror angled perfectly into the rooms. If someone was in their room with the curtains open and the lights on, everyone in the atrium could see in. Suffice it to say, one couple put on quite a show that evening.
Ever have sex on the balcony of a hotel?
No, but it's a fantasy (and on my sexual bucket list)
HYE slept with someone you weren't actually physically attracted to?
No, but it's a fantasy (and on my sexual bucket list)
HYE slept with someone you weren't actually physically attracted to?
Yes. He was a friend, and there was money involved... Long story...
HYE paid for sex![]()
Yes...
HYE had a crazy fantasy come true?
Yes. He was a friend, and there was money involved... Long story...
HYE paid for sex![]()
In a 'round about way'... Later found out we put in quite a show unintentionally...
Have not.
HYE used pop rocks with oral sex?
I've been married for 16 years, so in a manner of speaking... yes.
HYE been someone's dirty little secret?
In a 'round about way'... Later found out we put on quite a show unintentionally...
Have not.
HYE used pop rocks with oral sex?
Nope...
HYE had sex at work?
yes...
Had to look them up...no.
HYE had sex outdoors, hidden away, and people were going by without seeing you?
Yup
Not that I recall, but I've been having sex for 40 years now so it's likely.
HYE had sex on a beach?
Ugh. Yes... Never again.
HYE had sex in a tree house?![]()
Ugh. Yes... Never again.
HYE had sex in a tree house?![]()
yes, it was on a picnic table at night!Sex on the beach is extremely over-rated! And no.
HYE had sex in the rain?
Ugh. Yes... Never again.
HYE had sex in a tree house?![]()
Hahaaa, but not the one you're thinking of. And, 30+ years ago I when on THAT beach it wasn't so good either, it turned out there were crabs there
Ever do it while wearing cowboy boots?
