Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup - but it was by my mother when I was a bad kid :eek: She also had ping pong paddles and other assorted implements of corporal punishment.

Do you think you were considered a 'bad' kid?

Actually I WAS a naughty kid, but everyone thought I was an innocent little angel. :devil: I used my cover well!


HYE gotten away with something because of someone's perception of you?
 
Nope. I'm too soft hearted.


HYE been caught red handed and STILL gotten out of it?

Man, yes. Red AND wet handed

HYE posted on Lit honestly, but primarily just to get chance to hold out that you're really fucking horny, and available for pretty much anything? ;)
 
Man, yes. Red AND wet handed

HYE posted on Lit honestly, but primarily just to get chance to hold out that you're really fucking horny, and available for pretty much anything? ;)

Well, um...not sure that's unusual? Isn't everyone here pretty much because they are horny?


HYE been told by your SO, "you're good at flirting" when you were flirting with the waitperson?
 
No, but it's a fantasy (and on my sexual bucket list)

HYE slept with someone you weren't actually physically attracted to?

I had to smile regarding the HYE question. Yes but more by accident than by plan. It is so easy to find people one isn't attracted to.
 
Well, um...not sure that's unusual? Isn't everyone here pretty much because they are horny?


HYE been told by your SO, "you're good at flirting" when you were flirting with the waitperson?

Yes

HYE had a person come to you and ask if it was OK to dance with your SO/spouse?
 
Yes

HYE had a person come to you and ask if it was OK to dance with your SO/spouse?

Yeah, but it was a friend and it was totally cool.

HYE been dancing with someone and had someone say "that's my woman there, and I'm a man who cares, and this might be all for you."
 
Yeah, but it was a friend and it was totally cool.

HYE been dancing with someone and had someone say "that's my woman there, and I'm a man who cares, and this might be all for you."

uh no...lol

have you ever had somebody p.m. You to say "I just want you to sit on my face"?
 
uh no...lol

have you ever had somebody p.m. You to say "I just want you to sit on my face"?

No, but I have a feeling women are more frequent recipients of such private messages.

HYE sat on a partner's face in real life, and if so did that person enjoy it?
 
No, but I have a feeling women are more frequent recipients of such private messages.

HYE sat on a partner's face in real life, and if so did that person enjoy it?

Yes and DUH. :p

HYE stuck your fingers up a woman's hiney while she was riding your face?
 
Mmmmm... Most certainly.


Ever had someone have an adverse reaction to hiney play?

Never had any complaints. Hard to complain while getting a blowjob i guess :rolleyes:

Yup....:rolleyes::eek::(

HYE had to convince someone to play with your hiney?

Nope. People like my hiney i guess :D

HYE tried anal play with someone without ever discussing it beforehand?
 
Last edited:
Never had any complaints. Hard to complain while getting a blowjob i guess :rolleyes:



Nope. People like my hiney i guess :D

HYE tried anal play with someone without ever discussing it beforehand?

Well, I'm not sure. It's not like I sat her down at the table and said, "honey, tonight I wanna play with your butt. Can we discuss that?"

I mean, I whispered something sexy in her ear like, "you've got a nice ass, I wanna play with it..." and then proceeded to...

HYE sat a partner down and discussed what was and was not off limits?
 
Well, I'm not sure. It's not like I sat her down at the table and said, "honey, tonight I wanna play with your butt. Can we discuss that?"

I mean, I whispered something sexy in her ear like, "you've got a nice ass, I wanna play with it..." and then proceeded to...

HYE sat a partner down and discussed what was and was not off limits?

No, far to clinical

HYE had an affair?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top