Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, no.
hye had sex with a neighbor?

Can't say that I have...

Have you ever chatted with someone from lit while using the bathroom and they didn't know?

(Not that you'd tell them anyway... But curious minds want to know!.. Mostly mine... :) )
 
Not really. My reasons for having sex usually involve being horney (nearly always true) and being attracted to my partner.

HYE suck off to have a quicky during a family holiday get together?

Yep. :cool:

umm, no.
hye had sex with a neighbor?

No.

Lol yes on here, im sure his mummy wouldn't of been happy if she knew xxx

LOL, this one's father would not be amused... but not surprised either, I think. Sassy queer teenager.

HYE masturbated in a toilet at work?
 
Not at this job (my private office has a lock), but at other jobs I have. (In my office now, btw.)

Have you ever conducted serious business over the phone while naked?

No, not completely naked.
Best I can come up with is that I did a radio interview over the phone while still in my PJ's (which is not much).

HYE gotten naked in your office?
 
Not at this job (my private office has a lock), but at other jobs I have. (In my office now, btw.)

Have you ever conducted serious business over the phone while naked?

I can't remember a particular instance, but, probably.

Have you ever put porn on pause so you could take a business phone call? (I work from home a lot, and then there's no such thing as workday versus day off.)
 
Have you ever put porn on pause so you could take a business phone call?

Yes. I've also had it start up again and have to quickly hit pause.

Have you ever been on the very edge of orgasm and had to stop immediately and talk with someone who had no idea what you were just doing?
 
Yes. I've also had it start up again and have to quickly hit pause.

Have you ever been on the very edge of orgasm and had to stop immediately and talk with someone who had no idea what you were just doing?
Probably but that is what voicemail is for isn't it?

Have you ever talked business on the phone while playing with yourself?
 
Have you ever talked business on the phone while playing with yourself?

Not recently, and not while doing something important, but yes.

Have you ever sexually teased a person while he or she was trying to have a normal phone conversation with an oblivious third party?
 
Not recently, and not while doing something important, but yes.

Have you ever sexually teased a person while he or she was trying to have a normal phone conversation with an oblivious third party?

yes, it got me in a little trouble,...:devil:

HYE flirted with a business associate?
 
HYE had a coworker make a move on you at work?

I used to work with a boyfriend, and we would sometimes make use of our offices, so, yes.

Have you ever been naked in the presence of someone who was not a sex partner or a doctor of some sort?
 
Have you ever been naked in the presence of someone who was not a sex partner or a doctor of some sort?

When I was 18 I took a vacation to Mazatlan. I drank a little too much one night and woke up naked on the beach... So, yes...

HYE had sex with a stranger in a public or semi-public place?
 
When I was 18 I took a vacation to Mazatlan. I drank a little too much one night and woke up naked on the beach... So, yes...

HYE had sex with a stranger in a public or semi-public place?

Nope.

HYE given someone gifts or money just to get them into bed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top