Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have.. but maybe not the kind of audio you think

HYE negotiated so hard that you took yourself out of the deal?

Normally I annoy them do much they just give me what I want so that I'll just leave them alone already.

HYE found a valuable item belonging to someone else?
 
Normally I annoy them do much they just give me what I want so that I'll just leave them alone already.

HYE found a valuable item belonging to someone else?

not really.. but one day, while running a million errands, I came home to realize that my diamond tennis bracelet was no longer on my wrist. I was heart broken. My son suggested we go back to the 3 larger places I'd been that day and leave contact information.

at 7:30 the next morning, a lady called from the grocery store to tell me that someone had found it in the parking lot and taken it to the store office with a message.. "this looks like the kind of gift that represents a great deal of love"

:)

HYE been embarrassed by the gift you purchased for someone?
 
not really.. but one day, while running a million errands, I came home to realize that my diamond tennis bracelet was no longer on my wrist. I was heart broken. My son suggested we go back to the 3 larger places I'd been that day and leave contact information.

at 7:30 the next morning, a lady called from the grocery store to tell me that someone had found it in the parking lot and taken it to the store office with a message.. "this looks like the kind of gift that represents a great deal of love"

:)

HYE been embarrassed by the gift you purchased for someone?

Probably because I liked her more than she did me so the gift may have been a bad idea.

HYE just slightly touched someone in hopes they would respond in order to indicated mutual interest?
 
Probably because I liked her more than she did me so the gift may have been a bad idea.

HYE just slightly touched someone in hopes they would respond in order to indicated mutual interest?

Of course. :D


HYE considered a job as a sex therapist?
 
No but I should

HYE been under so much stress that you lost weight from it?

yes. lost 65 lbs. a couple years ago just like that. (are you losing weight, Twisty?)

HYE been so stressed that you couldn't sleep for extended periods of time?
 
Yep. And the opposite as well.


HYE tried to reduce your stress and realized it was just better to adjust to it?

Over the past few years I've changed my mindset about a lot of things and find that I am a lot less stressed. For me it's been about acceptance vs. expectations.

HYE consciously changed the way you view the world and people?
 
Over the past few years I've changed my mindset about a lot of things and find that I am a lot less stressed. For me it's been about acceptance vs. expectations.

HYE consciously changed the way you view the world and people?

Yes
HYE had sex at a laundromat with a stranger?
 
Yes - it was during a bad time.

In the same depressing be on - HUE had a vacation ruined because of worry about...?

Yes, there was a disturbing trend of home break in's in our neighborhood prior to our going on a cruise. Checked neighbors constantly.

HYE been held up or accosted by a thug?
 
Yes, many times and loved it!
HYE used multiple sex toys with your lover?

Yes, butterfly, vibrators and some chocolate too.

HYE been tied up and blindfolded and your SO/spouse played with you and made you climax before you had intercourse?
 
Yes, butterfly, vibrators and some chocolate too.

HYE been tied up and blindfolded and your SO/spouse played with you and made you climax before you had intercourse?

Yes. He took his time about it too. The repeated build up and cooling off made for one hell of an orgasm.

HYE matched your rhythm perfectly to the music playing?
 
yes indeed, music can be quite useful

Have you ever been physically injured from sex?

LOL, yes. Got "thrust" right out of the bed, dang silky sheets, and hurt my shoulder. Not enough that I didn't jump right back into what we were doing, but later I was really feeling it.

HYE unintentionally hurt someone, deep scratches or bite, when an orgasm came on fast and hard?
 
LOL, yes. Got "thrust" right out of the bed, dang silky sheets, and hurt my shoulder. Not enough that I didn't jump right back into what we were doing, but later I was really feeling it.

HYE unintentionally hurt someone, deep scratches or bite, when an orgasm came on fast and hard?

Yes, a bite on the neck... made a conversation piece at her work.

HYE propositioned a member of the opposite sex at a party and been turned down?
 
Yes, a bite on the neck... made a conversation piece at her work.

HYE propositioned a member of the opposite sex at a party and been turned down?

Lol, nope. But then I think women tend to get turned down less. Unfair but true. Thinking back I've never had anyone I seriously propositioned turn me down.

HYE enjoyed the build up to a proposition more than the culmination of it?
 
Lol, nope. But then I think women tend to get turned down less. Unfair but true. Thinking back I've never had anyone I seriously propositioned turn me down.

HYE enjoyed the build up to a proposition more than the culmination of it?

The culmination was everything i had hoped for and expected:D I have heard that the chase is more exciting than the catch, but not in my case.

HYe had friends talk with the person you wanted to pave the way for a meeting?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top