Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The culmination was everything i had hoped for and expected:D I have heard that the chase is more exciting than the catch, but not in my case.

HYe had friends talk with the person you wanted to pave the way for a meeting?

Not yet, but my friend and I have discussed the possibility with all this online dating and such. She promised to be my person, so I can stay safe. Lol.


HYE planned a meeting and got stood up?
 
Not yet, but my friend and I have discussed the possibility with all this online dating and such. She promised to be my person, so I can stay safe. Lol.


HYE planned a meeting and got stood up?

Not yet.

HYE seen someone cheating on your best friend?
 
No

HYE seen a good friend going into a motel room with a person other than their spouse/SO and was torn between telling or not telling the innocent SO/spouse?

Nope. If I caught a friend cheating I'd either know why or find out before I even considered telling. But then I'm pretty open minded and have seen instances where if a spouse were getting some on the side an otherwise happy marriage could have been saved.

HYE told someone you caught their SO cheating?
 
Nope. If I caught a friend cheating I'd either know why or find out before I even considered telling. But then I'm pretty open minded and have seen instances where if a spouse were getting some on the side an otherwise happy marriage could have been saved.

HYE told someone you caught their SO cheating?
no

HYE been one of the partners who was cheating?
 
No and I'm like you I'd think carefully before stomping in and making a mess.

HYE been on the receiving end of a friend "helping" and talking to your SO?
 
no

HYE been one of the partners who was cheating?

Nope. But my libido disappeared for a couple of years and now that it's back and hubby is working 60/70 hours a week, I know what he went through for those years and I told him that if it ever happens again to find a FB.

HYE considered opening up an exclusive relationship?
 
Nope. But my libido disappeared for a couple of years and now that it's back and hubby is working 60/70 hours a week, I know what he went through for those years and I told him that if it ever happens again to find a FB.

HYE considered opening up an exclusive relationship?

Not really, I'm pretty sure my SO would not go for that.

HYE been asked to join a polyamorous relationship?
 
Yes, yes I have. And no, I did not. I am not completely averse to the idea--I just was not attracted to these people.

HYE seduced someone just to see if you could, and then walked away from the situation before sleeping with them?
 
Yes, yes I have. And no, I did not. I am not completely averse to the idea--I just was not attracted to these people.

HYE seduced someone just to see if you could, and then walked away from the situation before sleeping with them?

OUCH! No.

HYE slept with someone you knew was in a committed relationship?
 
Hehe - yep:D I did that a few times in my wild youth.

HYE been so wiped out by sex that you literally could not move?
 
Yes
HYE watched someone undress through a window.
Oh yes, she was my neighbor and built like a brick shit house, loved watching her do this every morning.

HYE masturbated in front of your wife while she was doing oral sex on her sister?
 
Oh yes, she was my neighbor and built like a brick shit house, loved watching her do this every morning.

HYE masturbated in front of your wife while she was doing oral sex on her sister?
alas, no sister... but I had her full attention

HYE masturbated in front of somebody who wasn't your partner?
 
No. Never. No way! Spanking is not my thing anyway. I'd never even been tied up until recently (I'd been the one doing the tying up though)

HYE used bondage equipment?

Oh yeah. I'm one kinky motherfucker. How was your first bondage experience?

Oh, wait, different kind of question thread:

HYE installed a cat door?

(sorry, scatterbrain)
 
Oh yeah. I'm one kinky motherfucker. How was your first bondage experience?

Oh, wait, different kind of question thread:

HYE installed a cat door?

(sorry, scatterbrain)

Nope

HYE walked into something because you were staring at a hot girl/guy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top