Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
no
hye played with toys so much you were sore?![]()
not yet, unless you count a man as a toy
have you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no
hye played with toys so much you were sore?![]()
not yet, unless you count a man as a toy
have you?
Not with toys....but too much "play" has made me sore
hye flashed a guy to tempt him?
No, just as a teaserjust show
HYE wanted to show a woman your cock?
Sure, but Ladies sometimes don't like that. Tight jeans are better.
hye wore sexy clothes just to tempt a guy?
yes
HYE jerked of with womens panties?
yes
HYE jerked of with womens panties?

No
Have you?
No
have you ever been fingered by a lover somewhere public?
Yes
HYE been stroked in public?
yes and more....No
have you ever been fingered by a lover somewhere public?
No
Have you?
Nope.
Have you ever wanted to have sex in front of someone?
No, no really but I can sort of see the appeal
HYE had a recurring masturbation fantasy?
Yes, me & some sexy Gals on my sailboat dressed sensually .....all wanting to "play"
& you?

yes.....
HYE wanted to be tied up and used?
For sure....love that fantasy, how are you rope skills?
hye tied a guy up?
Nope. Used cuffs.
HYE tied anyone up?
yes
have you?
Yes, but guys, & I mean Guys, can only get so off so many time in 12 hours.....God knew we would spread our seed all day long if we could!
hye got off driving in your car thinking about some one or were you just horny?
Yes I have...just because!I've gotten off in my car before... recently actually, while thinking about my girlfriend and the things she just did to me before I left her house. =)
Have you?
I've gotten off in my car before... recently actually, while thinking about my girlfriend and the things she just did to me before I left her house. =)
Have you?